Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-10-2021, 05:35 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Are we having confusion over the meaning of judgement ?

Well disagreement for sure. But that's normal right, no one thinks or believes the same. Someone posted Jesus went around judging others. I would not define what Jesus was doing in that way.

To me, Jesus, if he was one with God or the source, would be perceiving things as they are, he would know the truth and the way, so he was not forming an opinion or judgement when he said this:

“Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

To me, Jesus was observing and stating a fact based on his seeing and direct perception. Jesus did not have to take time to form a judgment or make an opinion about what was right there in front of him. There was no gap in time for Jesus to "judge" or decide if those persons knew what they were doing or not. But someone else believes Jesus was judging there.

Quote:
LUKE 23:34 KJ21
Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Another judgment ...
A Teacher points out what they percieve as right/wrong by judging the Pupils actions/thoughts etc:

That's fine if one believes Jesus went around judging others. To me that implies Jesus had an ego or was an ego. Basing things on his subjective reasoning and thoughts and opinions and conditioning.

I don't see Jesus as an ego or having an ego. I see Jesus as a consciousness grounded in truth, free of false identification or ego. He perceived the world and others how they were, as they were, no ego filters were there coming between him and direct perception. So to me, no he did not judge anything or anyone. He merely saw things how they were.

Some think Jesus judged others. Some also think Jesus had an ego. That's fine we are all individuals and no one thinks or believes the same.

But it seems odd if somebody believed Jesus judged and God does not. I guess that implies they don't believe Jesus was God. Which means they are not a Christian.