Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 25-10-2015, 01:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Need your thoughts please.

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this in.

My hubby and I moved into a townhouse. We love it here. It's me, my hubby and our dog. Ever since we moved into the house I have been finding screws. They are all on the first floor. It's an open floor plan, so all the screws show up in the livingroom/diningroom area. At first I didn't think much of it. Prior to when we moved in they put in new appliances, fixed things, and replaced stuff. I thought the screws were just what the maintenence people dropped while working. After a little bit my hubby and I both thought there has got to be more to this. Where are these coming from? The screws appear randomly. Sometimes days in between. They keep showing up in different areas. They range in different styles, sizes and color. Today I found a big gray one, and a tiny rusty nail showed up on the front porch. I took the nail and placed it behind the column on the porch. My hubby and I left to go run errands. When we came back the nail was gone. Prior to today my hubby picked blanket off the couch and a screw fell out of the blanket. This past week they have even been showing up at my work place.

I looked online to try to find the meaning of screws. I couldn't really find anything. What do you guys think this means? What do you think is causing it? I can probably build a book shelf out of all the screws I find. I just want to hear your thoughts. Thanks.
Old 25-10-2015, 04:14 AM
Deactivated Account
This does sound a little eerie, do you know the history of the property? Past owners, age of the house, etc? I might suggest some cleansing with sage and a meditative mind on letting all negative accumulated energy be released. I'm sure you can find cleansing videos on youtube.

I'm no expert and have literally zero life experience with this kind of stuff, but those are my thoughts :) keep me /us posted
Old 25-10-2015, 04:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Might be helpful to also post this in the ghosts or general paranormal section because that's what this strikes me as being. Recent renovations followed by strange events..
Old 25-10-2015, 04:49 AM
Experiencer

Since you don't know much about this type of thing I'd suggest you look up a reputable person that deals with this stuff and have them do their thing at the house. Sounds like you need to get rid of a lingering tought-form that likes his construction supplies lol.
Old 25-10-2015, 04:52 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamahawk
This does sound a little eerie, do you know the history of the property? Past owners, age of the house, etc? I might suggest some cleansing with sage and a meditative mind on letting all negative accumulated energy be released. I'm sure you can find cleansing videos on youtube.

I'm no expert and have literally zero life experience with this kind of stuff, but those are my thoughts :) keep me /us posted

I agree with mamahawk, it does sound eerie. The blanket one got me. That's weird.

I've heard of passed loved ones leaving items around for you to find just to let you know that they're around but I've never heard of screws. Why not screws, though? Kind of strange.
Old 25-10-2015, 07:58 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
I agree with mamahawk, it does sound eerie. The blanket one got me. That's weird.

I've heard of passed loved ones leaving items around for you to find just to let you know that they're around but I've never heard of screws. Why not screws, though? Kind of strange.

agree just find out more about the history of his house...who lived there before
Old 25-10-2015, 12:38 PM
Experiencer
Hi, I haven't been on here in awhile. I'm not sure about the screws but I see a young boy, aged around 5. He has straight blonde hair. He carries with him a toy car. Do you have floor boards on the ground floor?
Old 25-10-2015, 01:05 PM
Master
get a open plastic container with 'skruwz 'ere plz' etched on it. Place this in-front of a mirror and then get ready for a eerie scream. Lol

Ghosts don't like seeing themselves in mirrors. Lol.

This will verify if its a spirit.

Sleep walking will not give a scream. If that is happening, the screws will simply appear and disappear.
Old 25-10-2015, 01:17 PM
Experiencer

This reminds me of an episode of Scooby Doo. Maybe a neighbor knows there's a treasure buried on the property and is trying to scare you to run you off lol.
Old 25-10-2015, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)

It's carpet. With vinyl around the front door and back door and kitchen. All screws show up in the carpeted areas. Except for the one that showed up by the front porch. That is concrete. It's a apartment complex. The townhouses are rentals. I thought it was a spirit too. Discussed it with a friend. She thought the same thing. My dog seems to notice when he is here. Interestingly, Maynah said a little boy. Always had a feeling it was a he. My dad has passed and my hubby's Mimi has passed. I do think they visit us. My hubby's Mimi comes to him in his dreams, but I have always felt this spirit was different. As I was researching it. I came across a page that said resident spirits and that kind of jumped out at me.

Thanks for the comments. I am going to try to look more into the property. I am a naturally jumpy person, but don't feel anything negative here. Like I said my dog notices him when he's here and seems to go lay in his area. He hasn't been here in a little bit. Just been leaving screws lately.