Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 23-05-2021, 10:44 PM
BunnyJen90

How Do I Speak My Mind

I keep getting this feeling that I should speak my mind, but at the same time I feel embarrassed and ashamed to speak my mind. I can't go into all the details but I often feel as though I'm the only one in the entire world like me. Only my close friends and family know this secret of mine. Still I get the feeling that I should tell more people how I really feel and that if they don't accept me then they are not the right people for me. But still I feel so embarrassed and alone that I don't tell anyone else. What can I do?
Old 25-05-2021, 10:49 AM
Master
Don't be afraid of your feelings. You can even make it fun to let your feelings out. Let's give it a try.... Just for fun. Without thinking about it, write what's on your mind right now.
Old 25-05-2021, 01:11 PM
Master
Venting causes relaxation and congestion to the conspirators... finding a safe place where you can relax and let go would be helpful or trust issues—-is there anywhere you can vent without given your identity away? Is there a safe place where you can let your guard down and give over trust? Maybe your just not ready yet? In its own time i suppose?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-05-2021, 01:22 PM
I was going to say the same thing, hallow :) ...practice here - we'll give you feedback.
There are tips in helping the person 'hear you'...
and not shut down, getting defensive at the very first sentence, then not hearing anything else you say;
a big prob in communicating.

I would suggest getting a book or looking up online 'Communicating with Success - the Do and Don'ts'---
I just made up that name. ;)

There actually is a book -''How To get People to Do what you Want''
(Also ''How to get Your dog to Do what You Want'' and your cat'', etc. And they WORK!)

If everyone would read up on the Dos and Don'ts of communicating there would be WAY less Divorce.
(Successfully getting your point across has many names - diplomacy, finesse, charm...)
That's my input. Good luck.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-05-2021, 02:47 PM
asearcher

BunnyJen90, I fear you might have a low self-esteem issue, happens to the best of us. When you are more sure of yourself, inside yourself you will have no problem telling the truth how you see it. Trust yourself. Trust your truth. Don't feel you have to have other people's approval of what you think or say.

You will be surprised how many people will respect what you say if you just dare to say it, just be honest, even if they just spoke a different opinion than you. You will find strenght in that. If you can find a way to laugh about yourself even better, I laugh at myself daily - what can I say - I goof up but noticed that people laugh with me, not at me. They too will recognize themselves in that, we're all human. It's only those who has a need to put you down in order to put themselves above you to make them feel good about themselves, they will laugh at you, but don't mind them. They would never dare take a risk themselves. You'll find a way to connect to the good ones. The ones that are good won't let you fall - they will reach out their hand to you, all you got to do is take a step out and trust yourself that you can do it.

Last edited by asearcher : 25-05-2021 at 07:28 PM.
Old 26-05-2021, 03:01 AM
Master
The more of a contrarian type person you are the more you will naturally feel embarrassed, reluctant, and alone for speaking your mind. And you may end up alone for doing so. Presenting something that is vastly different that creates misunderstanding and confusion can cause people to react harshly and even violently. Some outspoken philosophers and religious figures have been crucified, poisoned, sentenced to prison, banned from countries, and killed for doing so. You could also end up hurting a lot of people without meaning to. I say...tread carefully with this.
Old 26-05-2021, 11:22 AM
BunnyJen90

Part of me kind of wishes I could speak my mind more but I still feel embarrassed and alone. And also ocean breeze has a point people might not agree with my opinion and I could end up persecuted against. It's bad enough my doctor thinks I'm ADHD or something just because he has never heard of anyone else like me. However if I really was ADHD I would be useless and nothing I do even matters. Deep down though I know I don't really have ADHD. Still it hurts that people think so low of me because of this.
Old 26-05-2021, 12:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
Part of me kind of wishes I could speak my mind more.
if you feel passionate about something it doesn't matter what others think. It's your life not anyone else's. You don't have to fight or speak on every little topic, but drawing out personal boundaries is very important. Like if someone farts at the dinner table and inside you really hate that. It's not wrong to say you didn't like that. Hopefully they won't do that again so you can enjoy your meal.
Sometimes the other person may get upset but that's ok least they'll know where you stand.
Old 26-05-2021, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
It's bad enough my doctor thinks I'm ADHD or something just because he has never heard of anyone else like me.
. Ooooh my Lord! You're doctor never heard of anyone else like you???
OMG THAT'S AWESOME!!! You're a one of a kind. Who wants to be like everyone else! Here's another thought, NO ONE is ever useless!!
Old 26-05-2021, 02:42 PM
Administrator
I used to be like you many moons ago. but the more i went through i said to myself I am not taking it anymore/
and i did'nt it takes time but it can be done. open your mouth if people do'nt like what you say.
that is their problem not yours

Namaste