Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 03-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Experiencer
AS IT IS

Cutting through the theory, metaphysics and supposition (as much as we can) we can come at this from an immediate and refreshingly simple direction.*

I say simple but it’s not always easy to grasp and I hope that the reason for this will become obvious.

It’s helpful to first make a clear distinction between what we could call the reflected world and the real-time world. (Or the happened world and the happening world.)

The reflected world is the familiar world of the mind. A world which consists of narratives of the past and future, of reflection, rumination and abstraction.

In contrast to this is the wide-awake present actuality of the real-time world - THIS - right now - as it is.

It should be immediately clear how these two modalities differ - though it’s often the case that even in this real-time unfolding the reflected world is still operative to varying degrees (some of which is obviously useful in practical terms.)

Yet when a deep and complete awakening to the happening - non-conceptual - living world occurs, something unexpected can become obvious:

There is no separation. THIS... is without separation or division. Separation is strictly in the past-future axis. Right now in this wide-awake present actuality there is no past, no future, no borders and no separation.

This will be difficult to grasp when reflected upon - but see, that’s where the problem lies. It’s not about reflection, it’s about actualisation. That’s the point. (This is how meditation/solitude can be helpful - just to give the analytical mind a rest.) We are leaving behind the reflected world and inhabiting the real - the living world - THIS - as it is.

In this wide-awake - real-time happening, life becomes real simple. There is this… now it’s this… now this… THIS is a non-dual unfolding - an indivisible event. Twice-ness is strictly conceptual.

* I’m not an Advaitin - my sense of no-separation arose before I had read a single word about non-duality so I do see things a little differently to the usual presentations of this subject. It might be said that what I’m describing here is not traditional non-duality. That’s fair enough - I usually refer to it as a no-separation sensibility.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:01 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondance
Cutting through the theory, metaphysics and supposition (as much as we can) we can come at this from an immediate and refreshingly simple direction.*

I say simple but it’s not always easy to grasp and I hope that the reason for this will become obvious.

It’s helpful to first make a clear distinction between what we could call the reflected world and the real-time world. (Or the happened world and the happening world.)

The reflected world is the familiar world of the mind. A world which consists of narratives of the past and future, of reflection, rumination and abstraction.

In contrast to this is the wide-awake present actuality of the real-time world - THIS - right now - as it is.

It should be immediately clear how these two modalities differ - though it’s often the case that even in this real-time unfolding the reflected world is still operative to varying degrees (some of which is obviously useful in practical terms.)

Yet when a deep and complete awakening to the happening - non-conceptual - living world occurs, something unexpected can become obvious:

There is no separation. THIS... is without separation or division. Separation is strictly in the past-future axis. Right now in this wide-awake present actuality there is no past, no future, no borders and no separation.

This will be difficult to grasp when reflected upon - but see, that’s where the problem lies. It’s not about reflection, it’s about actualisation. That’s the point. (This is how meditation/solitude can be helpful - just to give the analytical mind a rest.) We are leaving behind the reflected world and inhabiting the real - the living world - THIS - as it is.

In this wide-awake - real-time happening, life becomes real simple. There is this… now it’s this… now this… THIS is a non-dual unfolding - an indivisible event. Twice-ness is strictly conceptual.

* I’m not an Advaitin - my sense of no-separation arose before I had read a single word about non-duality so I do see things a little differently to the usual presentations of this subject. It might be said that what I’m describing here is not traditional non-duality. That’s fair enough - I usually refer to it as a no-separation sensibility.

This sounds like The Power of Now. Basically present moment or flow state.

To me there's one major thing to consider, and that's identification to the experience of that state. Is it of mind or beyond mind. From a meditative perspective is it focused or open.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:05 PM
Master
As far as I understand, your awareness is made out of energy. It isn't about thought. Your thoughts exists within your awareness. Physical reality aswell. But awareness is non-physical. It is closer to the absolute, but it is still not absolute. It is the becoming, where as being is absolute.
The absolute here and now omni present unchanging existence, of which there is no likeness to it. Is non-dual, because it contains no energy. It is the unchanging structure of existence. And there is no likeness to it (existence) because non-existence doesn't exist.

But existence does not imply awareness. There are many awarenesses like your awareness. Endless souls. But the absolute is what gives rise to them. And it is neither physical nor non physical. It is neither soul nor body. Neither energy nor space, nor time.
It is simply pure existence. Prior to space time. Prior to awareness. Prior to soul.

The first soul are called the adonai. They created the first embodiment of the absolute called the arcturians.
Which then created, ellohim, seraphim, oraphim and cherubim.
And on it goes to infinity and beyond.

Yin yang is not duality. It is trinity, polarity and the shape that structures them. Is vortexual. Unchanging. Absolute.
So the vortex is non-dual. And the polarity, energy that gives rise to its dynamism is dual in self reflective nature.
When you feel negative emotion, it is not a duality. Duality in its perfect yin yang shape is very dynamic, bright, bliss, fast, high frequency, consciousness, ever expanding extacy, infinity, etc.

So you might say yin yang refers to the adonai. Because it isn't about physical reality. It is about energy, consciousness, soul, and awareness, and life essence/force/flow.

Physical reality again does not exist outside of awareness. Its made out of your awareness. Your physical body is an extension of your greater non-physical consciousness. And only a small part of your greater non-physical consciousness is focused through the lense of your physical time space reality extension.

When you understand that everything exists here and now. Then you understand, you are an extension of the absolute. And your soul or source. So you got acces to it. And to focus your awareness into your awareness is a way to allow yourself to tap into your source of bliss consciousness and infinite intelligence yes.

But that actually means a unification of yin and yang, harmonization, and ALIGNMENT with the vortexual shape into the non-resistant high pure fast frequency flowing free, extacy, joy bliss. Whatever you wanna call those very good feeling positive emotions that indicate pure perfect balance harmony and alignment of consciousness and awareness in your physical body. That yin yang symbol refers to a trinity, a shape that refers to trinity. Refers to vortex as every human being actually is, a god consciousness capable of realising the self, capable of realising the self by allowing the self to come to full self realisation.

That means, you no longer got split energy. So there is no negative emotion. Just pure alignment. And pure spin of the high frequency pure non resistant fast spinning vortexual shape, of your body, soul, mind.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:14 PM
Master
The original yin yang symbol was portrayed in gold and silver. Sun and moon. Yellow and white. Why? Because that was the original distortion. We now know, that moon and sun are both white. And we know that the original understanding also knew that the black and and white are not two different things. It is referring to the flickering of time and space reality. Which is 5 billion times per second, the white becomes black and the black becomes white, and then the black becomes white and the white becomes black. 5 billion times per second.
What you see, is, white ball.
Simply pure toroidal vortexual field of pure allowed to be realised god consciousness. Star.
Light of awareness. Source of life. Soul. Hydrogen. Liquid.
Its all frequency. Its all different frequencies of the same thing.
Everything is made out of energy. And we are made out of energy. Consciousness IS ENERGY! You are made out of the same soul that makes the sun so bright and powerful. You are literally a star. Your body is capable of becoming pure light. This is not a joke. You actually already are a ball of light. Not yet fully activated. But the potential is there. It is all about alignment. Your degree of alignment is accurately indicated by your energy motional (emotional) guidance system.
This guidance system is indicating the relative energy motional state of being between that of your awareness and that of your greater non-physical source consciousness. When these are in alignment. The flow through is immense. And the result is (non-resistance/alignment) bliss.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
This sounds like The Power of Now. Basically present moment or flow state.

To me there's one major thing to consider, and that's identification to the experience of that state. Is it of mind or beyond mind. From a meditative perspective is it focused or open.

If I remember correctly, The Power Of Now indirectly points to a non-dual state - or no-separation sensibility - but it’s wrapped up in a package which can reinforce the sense of doership - all this efforting to be in the now etc. So I think that it subtly keeps a degree of reflectivity (and its attendant me-ing) in place.

Ordinarily (and reflectively) we sense ourselves as the center of things - and existence, the cosmos, this… that’s going on, as something secondary that happens around us. In the immediacy of the wide-awake real-time state there is a figure-ground reversal. The ‘me’ takes a back seat to the radiant sovereignty of THIS - as it is. You could say that me-ing gives way to Be-ing.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
The original yin yang symbol was portrayed in gold and silver. Sun and moon. Yellow and white. Why? Because that was the original distortion. We now know, that moon and sun are both white. And we know that the original understanding also knew that the black and and white are not two different things. It is referring to the flickering of time and space reality. Which is 5 billion times per second, the white becomes black and the black becomes white, and then the black becomes white and the white becomes black. 5 billion times per second.
What you see, is, white ball.
Simply pure toroidal vortexual field of pure allowed to be realised god consciousness. Star.
Light of awareness. Source of life. Soul. Hydrogen. Liquid.
Its all frequency. Its all different frequencies of the same thing.
Everything is made out of energy. And we are made out of energy. Consciousness IS ENERGY! You are made out of the same soul that makes the sun so bright and powerful. You are literally a star. Your body is capable of becoming pure light. This is not a joke. You actually already are a ball of light. Not yet fully activated. But the potential is there. It is all about alignment. Your degree of alignment is accurately indicated by your energy motional (emotional) guidance system.
This guidance system is indicating the relative energy motional state of being between that of your awareness and that of your greater non-physical source consciousness. When these are in alignment. The flow through is immense. And the result is (non-resistance/alignment) bliss.

Hi Ewwerrin, you seem to have crash landed into my thread… possibly by mistake. :)

I have to declare from the off that I’m not a believer in supernatural explanations involving individuated souls or toroidal vortexual fields and such. So we are probably too far apart to have a meaningful conversation - but thanks for dropping by anyway. :)
Old 03-06-2020, 02:13 PM
Master

practical way to one-ness

Quote:

The one-ness , non-duality , singularity , wholeness etc are more the ideal states one should accomplish in life as spiritual goals progressively and what you describe here is the way to and the process to achieve these goals/ideals. In reality knowledge of and following process is more important than end result alone. So this is nice and also very important and very helpful if one approaches it in a disciplined manner honestly on ongoing bases .
Old 03-06-2020, 03:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
The one-ness , non-duality , singularity , wholeness etc are more the ideal states one should accomplish in life as spiritual goals progressively and what you describe here is the way to and the process to achieve these goals/ideals. In reality knowledge of and following process is more important than end result alone. So this is nice and also very important and very helpful if one approaches it in a disciplined manner honestly on ongoing bases .

Hi HITESH SHAH

Thanks. I’m glad see your sub-heading that mentions a practical way to oneness. This is practical in the sense of it being down to earth in its outlook. No complex metaphysics or extraneous religious commitments required. No beliefs - just awaken now - it’s ALL here.

Of course, the openness, capacity and receptivity to this will vary - and this variation will influence its effectiveness - hence the need for progressive paths in some (apparently many) cases.
Old 03-06-2020, 04:49 PM
Master

Quote:

Of course it makes no difference in terms of total connecton to Oneness for it was already Oneness not being aware of isness, So the move to becoming aware of it, by meditation or any other means, makes no difference to the total connection to Oneness that has always been , is now, and always will be. We have been here before Moondance:).
Old 03-06-2020, 04:53 PM
Master

As a clarification , here only technicalities (jargons , sectarian bias etc) of spirituality are removed , sincerity of purpose, insistence on continuity of effort and insistence on realization is still there otherwise visceral one-ness will never be achieved .