Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 23-07-2020, 09:04 AM
Seeker
Do you feel influenced by the state of the planets?

This is a question I just like to hear other people their experience of. It's nice to hear if others think about this aswell.

I'm not that active in Astrology but sometimes I have such breaktroughs or feel so connected that I cannot help thinking the energy of the planets (universe) have something to do with this.

The full moon is always a big influence to me. If I'm not aware of the full moon coming I can have these waves of energy. Either I am full of energy and I can use this to push true and make a change or it is a moon that makes me crawl inside and overthink things.

But when I have a great amount of energy, which occurs often, I feel so overwhelmed by it that I have to channel the excessive energy away.
I channel it true me and sent it back with the intention to were it came from.

Then often a feeling of oneness appears and I feel as big as the universe and then I realise I am the universe as is everybody else and the universe is I and everybody.

It is at that moment that I myself cannot deny that everything is connected and we are also a part of the planets.
Old 23-07-2020, 09:07 AM
Seeker
Oh for the readers if I make allot of linguistic errors my appologies English is not my native language.
Old 24-07-2020, 01:13 AM
Knower
Yeah you could definitely be reacting to the moon, especially if you have a very active moon yourself. I was born on a full moon in gemini & Shes verrryyyy afflicted! so I am very much driven by my moon. I'm all over the place, when I'm especially hmmm unpredictable I suppose, I'll check out the moon and it's almost always the source of my chaos so that fact helps me rationalize things when I'm feeling all that. So it very well may be how your moon is positioned in your birth chart that makes you more sensitive to its influence.
Old 24-07-2020, 04:52 AM
Master
I always feel drowsy and ready to go to sleep whenever there is a full a moon . I'm sure the rest of the planets play apart in it but I'm not aware. Great thread by the way and your English is fine.
Old 24-07-2020, 09:13 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
Yeah you could definitely be reacting to the moon, especially if you have a very active moon yourself. I was born on a full moon in gemini & Shes verrryyyy afflicted! so I am very much driven by my moon. I'm all over the place, when I'm especially hmmm unpredictable I suppose, I'll check out the moon and it's almost always the source of my chaos so that fact helps me rationalize things when I'm feeling all that. So it very well may be how your moon is positioned in your birth chart that makes you more sensitive to its influence.

Hi Gemini thank you for responding to this thread I find it very interesting to read other people their experiences. I actually don't know the moon I was born under to so that is maybe worth to check it out.
Do some reseache do you have any good websites I can find were I can find the information?
unpredicatble is a nice way to put it. I can be downright *****y if I ain't aware that I'm influenced by the moon.

@girlsearching Most people feel restless but you are drowsy that's something new. thank you for your reply and compliment that my English is just fine.

The awareness that the rest of the planets have their infuence is something new for me aswell. That insight or revelation or how ever you wanna call it...oh wait what's that great word....Epiphany started a year ago.