Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-05-2020, 01:35 PM
Master
Project Blue Beam

What an interesting turn of events these past 24 hours has taken.

I started off on YouTube, in the comments section of Sky News complaining about the belligerence of China in regards to new trading tariffs for barley exports..yep, pretty much a sucker for politics...

My comments were met with a pretty weird reply by a Christian saying something along the lines of "You have no idea what's about to go down on this planet".

Well, being the obnoxious realist that I am...I kinda retorted "let me see...WW3 with China... Vaccinating and chipping people like stray dogs... surveillance tracking and social credit...rogue meteorite collision...the second coming of Christ..have I missed anything?"

With that, I was pointed to the experiments going on at CERN, the interdimensional portals opening up in the sky over Norway and Yemen... China's completion of its "artificial sun" and larger Hadron Colliders nearing completion in Japan and Russia....and this thing called Project Blue Beam.

Now, being a very curious creature, I decided to look into Project Blue Beam.

Story goes that after WW2, the governments of the time got together for a huge "thought experiment"...what could unite all of mankind more than a threat from an "extraterrestrial force?" So, they planned all of these UFO sightings using satellites to project holograms of strange craft, lights in the sky, weird clouds and even whole planets onto the surface of the ionosphere to make people believe that aliens are real...but with this plot twist... extraterrestrials ARE real, but they don't come from another planet...they come from another dimension an alternate reality and governments already know this...there will be a reveal very soon....they just use the satellite "light show" to condition all of us into getting used to the fact that we are not the most advanced species on this planet and never have been, with our E.T. overlords not being particularly benevolent either.

This is project Blue Beam.

CERN is creating portals where more of these entities can come through into our reality and creating anti matter in the process...opening up Pandora's Box, but the cat is out of the bag now and it is causing massive weather disruptions and anomalies, paranormal ghost sightings and experiences of cryptids and shadow/light beings all over the world...and those things are REAL...."It's life, Jim...but not as we know it".

This all ties in with all my previous work in ITC research.

Anyway, after all of that, I found someone on YouTube who knows a great deal about all of this...his name is Stewart Swerdlow (Sverdlov) and his great uncle was the first president of the USSR and the founder of the KGB. His mother was a Russian spy during the Cold War...check it:
https://youtu.be/gAGtDCvGaV4

So, what you guys think?
Old 20-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Master

That's a big interdimensional rabbit whole you've just found. Not sure if I'd recommend going down and seeing what's on the other side. Been there done that.

Personally, I am sceptical about Project Blue Beam, just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

On the other hand, CERN is interesting. Did you know that a ritual to Lord Shiva was performed during the opening ceremony? Indians in particular were genuinely scared that switching on CERN would cause the world to end and there was a campaign to stop it. In the end, we are still here, but one wonders why they thought that such a ritual was necessary.

I agree that most UFOs are interdimensional travellers, but that is to be expected. Whether they come from another planet, time or parallel reality, they would have to traverse dimensions to get here.
Old 20-05-2020, 02:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Though I am sceptical, nothing surprises me anymore. But it makes no sense why advanced interdimensional aliens wait so long to reveal themselves and need lower advanced beings to perform their blue beam stuff to get us used to them. I mean, Hernán Cortés didn't care about getting the lower advanced civilizations used to him. The Spaniards just came and did as they please. Or perhaps those E.T 'overlords' may not be so powerful after all?
Old 20-05-2020, 02:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Though I am sceptical, nothing surprises me anymore. But it makes no sense why advanced interdimensional aliens wait so long to reveal themselves and need lower advanced beings to perform their blue beam stuff to get us used to them. I mean, Hernán Cortés didn't care about getting the lower advanced civilizations used to him. The Spaniards just came and did as they please. Or perhaps those E.T 'overlords' may not be so powerful after all?
That is a good question.

The standard answer goes something like this:

These Interdimensional entities cannot exist in our reality for any length of time, they simply aren't compatible with it. This is why they need proxies and to keep their influence hidden.
Old 20-05-2020, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
That's a big interdimensional rabbit whole you've just found. Not sure if I'd recommend going down and seeing what's on the other side. Been there done that.
Personally, I am sceptical about Project Blue Beam, just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.
Yep,it has indeed been one heck of a rabbit hole and a wild ride. I am pretty much a "dimensional being" myself...and during the investigation into Project Blue Beam, I found out that the Vatican has a huge astronomical telescope in Arizona called Lucifer, which uses a double concave lens instead of a convex Gallileo model:

https://answersingenesis.org/astrono...alled-lucifer/

The lens enables light to be bent at just the right angle so that these ITE's (Invisible Terrestrial Entities) can be seen with the naked eye.
This was formulated by an Astrophysicist called Dr. Santilli who was nominated to receive the Nobel Prize:
https://www.researchgate.net/publica...l_Entities_ITE

The Vatican also has an office at CERN...
Yep, love the huge statue of Shiva Nataraja outside of CERN and I am aware that some of the workers at CERN dance around in front of it...Shiva is the God of destruction...the Celtic equivalent to Shiva is called CERNunnos.
There is a lot to this.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Yep,it has indeed been one heck of a rabbit hole and a wild ride. I am pretty much a "dimensional being" myself...and during the investigation into Project Blue Beam, I found out that the Vatican has a huge astronomical telescope in Arizona called Lucifer, which uses a double concave lens instead of a convex Gallileo model:

https://answersingenesis.org/astrono...alled-lucifer/

I'm confused. The article you cite says the exact opposite, that this is an urban legend, with no basis in reality, or at least it is an extreme stretch to claim that the Vatican even has a telescope in Arizona, let alone one called "Lucifer".

Quote:
The lens enables light to be bent at just the right angle so that these ITE's (Invisible Terrestrial Entities) can be seen with the naked eye.

This was formulated by an Astrophysicist called Dr. Santilli who was nominated to receive the Nobel Prize:

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...l_Entities_ITE

Now THAT is an interesting article, certainly would explain a lot of things, such as how UFOs operate, how they remain invisible and power themselves. But, anyone with a knowledge of basic physics could have come up with that and there is no actual evidence provided, neither is the study peer-reviewed or from a reputable university or institution. So for me, it remains in the realm of Sci-Fi, but it is certainly a riveting read.

Quote:
Yep, love the huge statue of Shiva Nataraja outside of CERN and I am aware that some of the workers at CERN dance around in front of it...Shiva is the God of destruction...the Celtic equivalent to Shiva is called CERNunnos.

There is a lot to this.

The connection to Shiva (or CERNunnos) is baffling, I can't really account for it. One wonders if this is some less dramatic version of The Cabin in the Wood scenario. Joss Whedon always has excellent instincts when it comes to discerning links between the seen world and the unseen, even if he doesn't himself believe in the occult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2-1SWcpihc
Old 21-05-2020, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm confused. The article you cite says the exact opposite, that this is an urban legend, with no basis in reality, or at least it is an extreme stretch to claim that the Vatican even has a telescope in Arizona, let alone one called "Lucifer".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2-1SWcpihc
From what I understand about that article there regarding the Vatican telescope...it is only a "half truth" which was blown out of proportion.

The Vatican has its own astronomical telescope in Rome, but the night sky of Rome is way too bright to use it...so, the Vatican moved it's astrological studies to Arizona...not owning the telescope per se, but leasing it off the university for their use.

At the time of the leasing of it, the telescope WAS called "Lucifer" as being an acronym for something...however, the Vatican didn't like that and so, the university shortened it to "Luci" instead and everyone was happy...

There are also a lot of Scientific discoveries/theories that are not peer reviewed because other scientists won't risk their reputation on it...or else they are not paid enough to do so, leaving the rest of the world to be sceptical of it...to call it "pseudoscience" and "quackery"".

I have an ulterior motive for posting this thread...

The way things have been going on with the world lately...all of the "doublespeak" all of the idiocracy and unthinkable coming true which was totally laughable six months ago, can anybody really afford the luxury of being sceptical about anything anymore? "That will NEVER happen!...oops, it just did".

In this world of "fake news", "post truth" and "disinformation", who gets to tell us what is real? What to believe in? and if we say "myself" just how reliable is that anyway? It has no doubt been conditioned by a different set of circumstances isn't it?

If I think about it for long enough, If people believe that what they are seeing is the "real deal" and only a select few know it is just a hologram + mind control/manipulation and belief reinforcement, then it will be real to those who don't know (who trust their senses) and an illusion to those who do. How far have we been programmed since birth, to live in a simulation within a simulation? A "brain in a vat" as it were, that now has the potential to be connected to an A.I. interface or to the cortex of an interdimensional entity to be able to experience itself through our own self awareness?

You may say you are sceptical... that's fine. We could say, give you a few zaps to the correct part of your brain at say 60 Ghz and you will believe anything I tell you and do anything I want you to...scary, isn't it?

Didn't Joss Whedon do Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

I will check out that link now and get back to you.
Old 21-05-2020, 07:22 AM
Master

Damn, I posted a really long and detailed reply to the above, but it disappeared into thin air. Sorry about that…

One thought I would like to save from that long missive, is that reality may be a simulation, but it still has its own rules, laws and mandates that we cannot just ignore by way of wishful thinking, we are forced to live within the limitations that are put upon us by who knows who or what. Best to think about it like a giant version of Star Trek's Holodeck with the safety protocols disabled. It may be an elaborate holographic simulation, but it will still kill you if you jump off that cliff.
Old 15-12-2020, 11:53 PM
Pathfinder

A particle is a vibration we measure that corresponds to the type of oscilloscope we use which is also based on our library of discovered recorded particles/wave lengths. New particles are controversial because they are recording what's indifferent to the two previous particles, its called particle decay.. The angle of decay makes it a different particle. This is spatial relativity. And it seems like a portal because they come in and out of existence extremely fast. So I would imagine that what physicists are doing... is suspecting that these newer particles we dont see are apart of an alternate hidden reality, i.e. the Higgs Boson aka The God Particle that forces particles to go to church, I mean, gives particles Mass. One of the driving factors of theoretical physics is to look behind reality from the inside of mind with math as a guide.

Godspeed right...or is that light speed.
Old 15-02-2023, 11:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
This is not a myth. It is very much real. For more information on this, I recommend the book, Exo-Vaticana, by authors Thomas Horn and Chris Putnam. Not too far from where the Phoenix Lights occurred in 1997, is situated a Vatican observatory, and (at least at one time) an infrared astronomical device curiously named 'LUCIFER' when abbreviated.

As for CERN and Hadron Colliders, mentioned by another poster, the work of researcher Elana Freeland is well worth the look. She helps to explain in layman's terms this bizarre activity going on within scientific circles, as in the attempt to open interdimensional portals into (demonic) realms, on the part of labcoats either oblivious to what they're doing or -- as with the late Aleister Crowley, who was thought to have summoned into our reality an alien Gray-like entity -- fully aware and in honor of dark forces.