Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-01-2021, 04:11 PM
1337_d00d

Dealing with evil people

So, I'm currently having, and have had for while, to deal with some increadibly sick people. They will lie right into your face and laugh about it, blame you for faults of their own, etc. Beyond beleif, really.

I had a dream where a golden tiger came to my side, when a large rodent was running around the house. So I expect a consummation to this matter. However it bothers me that I don't know any principal way of dealing with this right now. Any suggestions?
Old 28-01-2021, 08:41 PM
1337_d00d

Yes they have all the classical traits of psychopathy and narcissism. Problem is they have something that's mine and I need to get that back. Also, they're in a position where they are able to do alot of damage and that position also protects them from scruitiny. It's a whole host of them and they are protecting each other. It's like they know they are sick and try to hide it.
Old 28-01-2021, 08:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
So, I'm currently having, and have had for while, to deal with some increadibly sick people. They will lie right into your face and laugh about it, blame you for faults of their own, etc. Beyond beleif, really.

I had a dream where a golden tiger came to my side, when a large rodent was running around the house. So I expect a consummation to this matter. However it bothers me that I don't know any principal way of dealing with this right now. Any suggestions?

It depends what your beliefs are.

One way of looking at it is that they reflect something in your thoughts and beliefs, so they are a message for you. You need to identify your limiting belief that causes you those experiences, suspend it and replace it with an enabling belief that will cause the changing of that situation.

If your beliefs are of another nature, and the above suggestion doesn't fit them, then the other way of looking at those people is what an author Vadim Zeland described to be "pendulums". They feed from your energy through the attention you give them. His suggestion is to have an unexpected reaction that will surprise and destabilize the pendulum's oscillation, then ignore the pendulum, meaning pushing it out of your reality, break any contact with them. The author makes a point of differentiating between "ignoring" and "avoiding", "avoiding" being ineffective because you're still feeding the pendulum with your thoughts.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-01-2021, 09:01 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It depends what your beliefs are.

One way of looking at it is that they reflect something in your thoughts and beliefs, so they are a message for you. You need to identify your limiting belief that causes you those experiences, suspend it and replace it with an enabling belief that will cause the changing of that situation.

If your beliefs are of another nature, and the above suggestion doesn't fit them, then the other way of looking at those people is what an author Vadim Zeland described to be "pendulums". They feed from your energy through the attention you give them. His suggestion is to have an unexpected reaction that will surprise and destabilize the pendulum's oscillation, then ignore the pendulum, meaning pushing it out of your reality, break any contact with them. The author makes a point of differentiating between "ignoring" and "avoiding", "avoiding" being ineffective because you're still feeding the pendulum with your thoughts.

I believe in the holographic model so I try to solve this energetically, which is why the tiger dream is very uplifting to me. I think I need to attract the right energies to counter act them. Is there a method for that? Or any particular energy I should seek?

Edit: The gold of the tiger I'm sure signifies the energy of the energy body or the Energy. Cats are confident and assertive animals, but a big cat is more confident than a small one. So the solution might be Energy, confidence and assertiveness. I need to attract the right people maybe this is how.
Old 28-01-2021, 09:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
I believe in the holographic model so I try to solve this energetically, which is why the tiger dream is very uplifting to me. I think I need to attract the right energies to counter act them. Is there a method for that? Or any particular energy I should seek?
I am not familiar with that model.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-01-2021, 09:50 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I am not familiar with that model.

Well it's basically what you said in the first paragraph. However consider an energetic message, and these people excel at making you feel like **** and attacking you at the lowest point. So the message is wherever these people are able to get to you. By employing confidence, assertiveness and Energy their schemeckery is counter acted, and it's really their anti-thesis. I already feel better.

Thanks
Old 30-01-2021, 10:27 AM
1337_d00d

Well I think there are forces at play here and it ties in with that pendulum thing.

The first level of attack is when they get to you emotionally. This is done verbally or in writing through various forms of accusations. After they have done that they try to show that you are powerless, that they have power over you and that can't do anything about it. That beleif is central to their scheme because if we consider the spiritual aspect of this, as long as you believe that they will have power over you.

So the first step on solving this would be to, as you have said, remain unaffected by their attacks. This is easier said than done, however in any moment it is possible to envision a more favorable or less favorable situation. That's why it is important to expect a favorable outcome, because if you think they will succeed in whatever they are endeavoring then those thoughts and that belief means they have successfully touched you on that level. I.e. inflitrated the mind and poisoned the soul.

One thing that helps me alot is collecting Energy. In a recent verbal attack from my often verbally abusive partner I heard the words but they weren't able to touch me. It was like having the Iron Man suit on and it's shielding properties.

Collecing Energy is done mainly through abstinence ("virgininty") and removing blocks from the energy body. The process of removing blocks is quite tedious ("till the soil by the sweat of your brow") and I see a parallel in the story of Noah as he was doing the strenous task of building the boat and making space (which is what happens when you remove a block) for the animals (energy).
Old 30-01-2021, 11:32 AM
Guide
An evil person is a child who spent their intelligence the wrong way. Nobody guided them.

Cheers,
green1
Old 30-01-2021, 01:43 PM
Guide
Evil persons have the following characteristics:
- An evil person is a child who used their intelligence the wrong way. Nobody guided them.
- Likes humility. Saying that we are good, they are bad, provokes them. We should accept that we are evil too.
- Angry against human.
- Proud of being evil. Thinks that they are intelligent.
Old 10-02-2021, 08:14 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Spin the tables and become more evil than them.Put aside the defence mode and embrace the attacking one.Right or wrong,this is the world we live.People respect power.And at the very end,why to be 'right' in a world that everything's wrong?
Personaly first i ensure that i have every right to defend my self,then i choose if it worths to go the wrong way,and then i act accordingly.

Yes there will be an end to their schemes.