Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-01-2021, 03:16 AM
Pathfinder
Color Chakra Light Combination exercises

Well I got them spinning, I love light psychics, & Ajna third eye projection. My curiosity moved initially to productive safe value in using chakra light energy. As the instant effects are essentially like walking through an active multidimensional time field, and psychic abilities tend to naturally grow with time.

So what’s your ability tree?

I started to experiment with pairing combinations through light projection with a fully activated energy body & what kind of produced results did I find?

The visible earth will reflect light combination samples effectively through numbers & colors naturally in gravitational reversion or activated projection light emissions.

2 phase sublight combinations for: (Vishuddha chakra, 5, E, Jupiter)

53 - Turquoise Yellow (chakra combination)

This has a massive communication range & displayed itself effectively as the highest command system I was influenced by consistently. The single fastest communication system.

54 - Turquoise Green (Chakra combination)

This was essential to activate communication through intention for direct communication. I found the 54 light combination presented the highest volume of non verbal universe alignment associated with intention of the heart. The “what I actually wanted to hear was scenarios” this put it instantly back together for telepathy & audible communication.

(Solar plexus, 3, C, Earth) (Anahata, 4, D, Mars)

34 or 43 Yellow Green (chakra combination respectively)

For decision making this is the CEO combination for light projection. It presented itself consistently to be the single fastest light combination for activation, physical movement of light, thought speed, & for maneuvering every single situation.

With caution: (In equipment I found a physical bridge of conductive copper when placed in alignment with the heart to the solar plexus chakra center) highly increases light projection capabilities while using a full body crystal energy suit. (In Amethyst) Vegetarian.

I mainly stayed in (3-7) chakra range for safety reasons (1-2) while powerful hold so much energy the manifestations for my current earth are currently in revision.

(Sahasrara crown, G, 7, U-ran-us)

47 - Purple Green (chakra combination)

This is the Heart safety feature combination that inspired my personal evolution. It presents itself quite actively to be the most calming, centering & Balancing light frequency combination when projected for adults for babies for everyone.

Free Extra credit:

Chakra combination for: “What I actually wanted to see.” Is...

(Heart, Green, 4, D, Mars) (Third eye, Blue, 6, F, Saturn)

46 - Green Blue (chakra combination)

This would have been my initial answer. however two main observations occurred. (Ajna, 6, Blue, F) must have a fuel source if it is to project enough light efficiently... chakras 1-2-3 specifically. In addition Each (4), (6) must first be individually strengthened through chakra (7) or the balance chakra.

The setup: 47 & 67. These two chakra light exercise combinations must be strengthened in the brain first consistently to provide the necessary overhead for chakras 4 & 6 to independently operate & sustain enough balance through their individual channels... providing the spiritual overhead. Stretch first, then meditate. Practice first, then run it. We’re building light projection muscles after all.

Then fuel prep, chakras 1-2-3... actually I find it activates more in the order of 3-2-1. (Solar, Yellow, 3, C, Earth) going first, then (Sacral, Orange, 2, B, Venus) & lastly (Ground, Red, 1, A, Mercury) through an energy conservation activation & induction sequence although all bodies are unique and I assume can be customized according to exercise routine.

So 37, 27, 17 & 34, 24, 14 are all chakra prerequisite activation light sequence combinations to practice first to strengthen the projection Ability of 46’s fuel source. Creating then the experience “this is the universe I intended to observe” (Heart & Third eye) with the most light energy output!

Happy psychics, Go spirit Earth!

Namaste
-Jesse