Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-03-2018, 12:36 AM
Master
Pisces Moon SWOT Spread

I had to try this spread from Pisces Moon.

Strength: 9 of Wands
Weakness: 7 of Swords reversed
Opportunity: 5 of Cups
Threat: 2 of Wands reversed

What an insightful spread.

The 9 of Wands most definitely speak about my resilience, coming through difficulties with a few scars, but still standing.

Weakness reflects difficulty in overcoming mental challenges, trying to find ways around, but (most probably a reflection of the 9 of Wands) unable to truly move forward mentally, despite wanting to.

Opportunity with the 5 of Cups is what's now ahead for me. I need to leave the past (once again a reflection of the first two cards), put it behind and look for constructive ways to be open to future possibilities.

2 of Wands reversed as a threat hahahaha, yes, I really do want to move forward, have a plan, but it's not quite as easy as it may seem. I'm divided between those 2 Wands, I've got 2 full cups and need to work out which cups to take. This is also reflective of trying to make the right decision, a few setbacks in prospective plans, as family are a bit upset that I may have to move further away.

At least things are starting to formulate. Better than constantly getting the 7 of Pentacles a few months ago.

Great spread, thanks Pisces Moon!
Old 04-03-2018, 01:36 AM
Master

Sometimes when I flick back through previous self-readings, I freak myself out. A bunch of mine in late June were giving me a heads up that either I would find new love in Feb or something big would come along to make finding love a total non-priority (latter came true). Eep!

Gonna do this spread now - do we have a forecast spread for the upcoming month?

any, last month's SWOT:
* Steampunk

FEB 2018

Strength
5 of Cups reversed - getting over the hard stuff. This was a definite yes - I was in a car accident, my car ended up getting written off, had to deal with an unexpected illness in one of the family dogs (pretty young, just found out they have late stage cancer and not much time left), and needing to make sudden decisions about buying a new car etc (definitely the biggest purchase for a single item I've ever made!). Not an easy time. What helped me get through (for whatever reason) was finding a local metaphysical store that sold mangano/pink calcite - now have five of these stones scattered throughout home and my office at work. Apparently it's a stone for getting through trauma and grief.

Weakness
9 of Pentacles. Hahaha, yes, I know. I was living the luxe life and not doing anything about it. Good news is this is about to change - I started house viewings today to start decreasing my rent and will look at moving out soon. I think this card can also represent someone living behind self-imposed walls - it took me several weeks to contact my parents about my car accident/needing to buy a new car because I was so worried about it turning into another opportunity for them to question me about my financial decisions. So, we've definitely learned that the home and financial situation has to change.

Opportunities
4 of Pentacles is saying "investments into the future" here. Over the past month I've started looking at ways to seriously re-address my spending habits, and have even gone so far as to realise that if I change my ways, instead of RENTING I can actually look to PURCHASE a property within the next few ways. It's been a big mental shift. I've also qualified to start earning commission at work so my earnings will be going up a bit soon.

Threat
Devil reversed. I would love to say this card is about letting go of bad obsessions/addictions etc but in reality, I look at this card and see barely-restrained things actually breaking loose of their restrictions. I did lose my temper once at work last month, which I'm not proud about (I did apologise though). The work situation is still very high-pressure and intense, and not just for me so there is constant work for me to find my centre and not let it get to me too much.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Sometimes when I flick back through previous self-readings, I freak myself out. A bunch of mine in late June were giving me a heads up that either I would find new love in Feb or something big would come along to make finding love a total non-priority (latter came true). Eep!

Gonna do this spread now - do we have a forecast spread for the upcoming month?

any, last month's SWOT:
* Steampunk

FEB 2018

Strength
5 of Cups reversed - getting over the hard stuff. This was a definite yes - I was in a car accident, my car ended up getting written off, had to deal with an unexpected illness in one of the family dogs (pretty young, just found out they have late stage cancer and not much time left), and needing to make sudden decisions about buying a new car etc (definitely the biggest purchase for a single item I've ever made!). Not an easy time. What helped me get through (for whatever reason) was finding a local metaphysical store that sold mangano/pink calcite - now have five of these stones scattered throughout home and my office at work. Apparently it's a stone for getting through trauma and grief.

Weakness
9 of Pentacles. Hahaha, yes, I know. I was living the luxe life and not doing anything about it. Good news is this is about to change - I started house viewings today to start decreasing my rent and will look at moving out soon. I think this card can also represent someone living behind self-imposed walls - it took me several weeks to contact my parents about my car accident/needing to buy a new car because I was so worried about it turning into another opportunity for them to question me about my financial decisions. So, we've definitely learned that the home and financial situation has to change.

Opportunities
4 of Pentacles is saying "investments into the future" here. Over the past month I've started looking at ways to seriously re-address my spending habits, and have even gone so far as to realise that if I change my ways, instead of RENTING I can actually look to PURCHASE a property within the next few ways. It's been a big mental shift. I've also qualified to start earning commission at work so my earnings will be going up a bit soon.

Threat
Devil reversed. I would love to say this card is about letting go of bad obsessions/addictions etc but in reality, I look at this card and see barely-restrained things actually breaking loose of their restrictions. I did lose my temper once at work last month, which I'm not proud about (I did apologise though). The work situation is still very high-pressure and intense, and not just for me so there is constant work for me to find my centre and not let it get to me too much.

You've certainly gone through some epic changes lately tealily.

If anyone's got an upcoming month spread, feel free. I'd definitely use it.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:38 AM
55Degrees

Pleased you like it Pandora but credit needs to go to blue_fusion at AT (can't link due to forum rules) I just shortened it to a 4 card spread.
Old 23-11-2019, 01:25 PM
Master

hey, are we allowed to link to AT now that it's no longer an active forum/doesn't have any paid subscription?
Old 23-11-2019, 02:05 PM
55Degrees

@tealily
Probs not cos it's full of adverts for paid sites. Pity as it's got a wealth of information.