Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 09-03-2022, 07:41 PM
Ghaleon

'Peace to the Gods"!?

I have heard this quote a few times in my life and moreso recently. One from a Muslim/Islamic friend and another from the rapper Snoop Dogg where he said it in an interview.

This is obviously has to do with religion so i'd like for anyone to answer this question for me. What does a person mean when they say

"Peace to the Gods"

Personally this is a rhetorical question as i already know the answer to this or at least i have an idea of what people are talking about when reffering to this quote but i'd like to see if anyone is willing to answer this and honesty of course is much appreciated!
Old 09-03-2022, 09:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon

This is obviously has to do with religion so i'd like for anyone to answer this question for me. What does a person mean when they say

"Peace to the Gods"

!

Ghaleon,

You say that you have an answer so do I, even if it is different than yours….or Snoop Dog’s. To say ‘peace’ implies that they are in torment….without peace. To say ‘gods’ instead of God indicates the created gods of men…..whether it be money, lust, greed, ego….whatever. It is a call and request to free people from their grasp…..essentially saying….”let my people go”….into peace. It is part of the Christ mission to assist in this endeavor to bring peace.
Old 10-03-2022, 06:26 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Ghaleon,

You say that you have an answer so do I, even if it is different than yours….or Snoop Dog’s. To say ‘peace’ implies that they are in torment….without peace. To say ‘gods’ instead of God indicates the created gods of men…..whether it be money, lust, greed, ego….whatever. It is a call and request to free people from their grasp…..essentially saying….”let my people go”….into peace. It is part of the Christ mission to assist in this endeavor to bring peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Ghaleon,

Thank you for your response Molearner! You mention lower emotions and or frequencies which doesnt come from us (us being the spirited humans withhin the general population)but comes from the archons (this group goes by different names)! Theres nothing wrong with the ego as we all have one. The ego is our dear friend on our journey and experience here! Its when the ego is used to put others down, make yourself seem superior or make others feel bad is when it becomes a problem ie the egoist, inflated ego and egotistical people of the world.

When you say "let my people go into peace into context i take that as a metaphor for something bigger. To me they are admitting that there are other Gods and that these "angels" (In the patrix angels and demons are trhe same thing, they are basically two sides to the same coin where they can pass themselves off as more benevolent or can be more malevolent in nature, its just the duality of the universe where everything needs a catalyst)
created humankind. So by saying this they are admitting and or acknowledging that angels (ET's) created humanity and peace be unto them because they have our best interest in mind and are our benefactors..

Nothing can be further from the truth however! Yes the being called Yaldaboath who is En.ki, Lucifer and he goes by many many different names and his cohorts "did" in fact create humankind however these beings are "not" our original creators, nor do they have our best interest in mind.

Peace to the Gods? Why peace to them or peace be unto them when they do not want peace or say peace be to or unto us? There will be no "peace" on Earth because this current construct is not designed to be "peacful" The Overlords want to make sure that polarity is intact. Polatity and conflict keeps this 3-D construct intact and its done with the help of very advanced ET technolgy (Saturn low frequencies, the Moon, the frequency fence, quarantine etc)

Excuse my frankness but Christ (The real Christ and not the imposter that came in his likeness) messege was not about bringing peace to the world! His messege was about getting people to wake up to spirit! Christ descended here right before the Deluge (13,000 years ago) and in the garden as the serpent or snake to tell Eve and Adam through Eve to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil. The snake was not Satan as many claim him to be. Everything is an inversion!

He descended here 2,000 years ago for the same reasons he did previously before that, to give humanity gnosis (esoteric knowledge of spiritual truth & knowledge from the heart) and to warn humankind about The Demiurge (See Yaldaboath) and how to "transcend" this realm (the patrix ie the solar system)

The following is just generally speaking and not specifically geared towards you.

Peace to the Gods?

When Adam was in the garden and the Authorities wanted to test him they gathered all the domesticated animals and beast and birds of heaven to see what Adam might call them. When he saw them he began to give the names to the creatures. They were troubled because Adam "had" sobered up all from ignorance (after eating from the Tree which opened their minds).
They took council with one another and said "Look Adam has become like one of us so that he understands the difference between light and darkness, perhaps now he will be deceived as with the tree of life ad come and eat from it, then he will become immortal then he will come and regard us in all our glorious falling and then he will cast judgment upon us and the world"! "Come lets cast him out of paradise down to Earth to that place where he was born so that he will no longer be able to know anything better than we can!" And so they cast Adam and his wife Eve out of the garden and what they had done had not satisfied them but rather they were still afraid. They set great terrors around the tree of life, fiery living beings called cherubim and they left a sword flaming in the midst turning continually with a great terror so that no one among Earthly beings might ever enter that place!

After these things when the Rulers had become jealous of Adam & Eve they wanted to diminish the human lifetime but were unable to because of destiny which was established from the beginning. For each of the people 1000 years according to they're destinies and according to the circuit of luminaries but the evil doers werent able to do this and all they could take away was 10 years so all the time that remained was 930 years, and these are all spent in grief and in weakness and in evil distraction, thus life has gone on from that day until the consummation of the age!

On the Origins of the World

Clearly they dont want peace at all, never did and never will!

When Yaldaboath (God) had came in in the midst of the evening he came in the form of a tornado to see the results of the help he was given. He said "Adam where are you"? Adam answered and said i have come under the fig tree and i hid because of the fear of you after i became ashamed. Then he (Yaldaboath) said to him in ignorance "who was the one who instructed you to eat from the tree in which i commanded you not to eat? He said the woman you have given me she gave me the fruit and so i ate. Then they turned to the woman and said "What is this you have done? The woman answered, the Instructor was the one who incited me so i ate. Then the Rulers turned to the snake, they're eyes were blinded by him so they were not able to do anything to him, they merely cursed Eve and her offspring and Adam and the fruit and the Earth because of him and everything they created they cursed, there is no blessing from them, good cannot come from evil!

On the Origins of The World

The true peace that doesnt exist will always be tested by these beings so peace to them? No i dont think so, they do not want peace!

Last edited by Ghaleon : 10-03-2022 at 09:32 PM.