Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 16-01-2022, 06:08 PM
Master

How to make thoughts from your vortex manifest instantly?

If you have a thought from your vortex, and it’s all positive, how can you just make it happen?

Much kindness,

CW
Old 16-01-2022, 08:15 PM
Master
All things manifest eventually- even a locker store house like our dreams- eventually the item,desire, ect will manifest into the real world- I have a ton of stuff I’ve dreamed stored away- ready to come to the real world from the vertex—-

It’s just a matter of time… the law of attraction is a good principal to meditate on and allow the attraction to work: there was once a time I use to manifest things when I was first born in my kingdom…tvs, electric goods- all using the principal of e=mc2 -

it was created by my thoughts… it just manifested as I imagined the room- there were a lot of inserts and I thought it was pretty cool to build it- I had to see it in the minds eye…it had me thinking about all sorts of inventions—-

the power is there - just seems we have fallen to reincarnation & have to work our way through (once life sees death is our own option not something taken away from us and the power of it given to matter,cause,affect,effect - it will see it’s a choice for those that have finished and a way out when you have lived all possible lives… the power is ours always defying the odds- then our ability slowly manifesting -

I reckon since being born in 1989 I have seen me reincarnation from suspended animation to different avatars- about 5- it would take me 25/30 reincarnations to reach the ability to manifest into this world…

Here is like a play ground;where we can show off our abilities and powers ( eventually everyone that wills it will be with ability’s and power-

All thought is physical so I’m pretty sure what ever it is has ALREADY manifested from the vertex: just it’s travelling to you- when it would reach you- possibly when it reaches a finite state and light… attraction is WORKING- just the travelling distance from the planes to being right by you (as your thoughts are) but eluded to the principals of the laws at work at the moment- we see there’s matter in manifesting,ability’s, teleportation, jumping, super powers, healing- all these things are in our futures but reincarnation has the power at the minute- but when your not ready to DIE- some truly impressive power emerges: and defying the odds to making room in this plane for ability’s and powers..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 17-01-2022, 08:23 AM
Master

Hii,

I easily manifest things like sickness, pain and issues. However no death. But manifesting something good and nice is rather difficult. I just can’t seem to do it as quickly.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 17-01-2022, 08:27 PM
Bambo

Yes I agree...... I am trying very hard on something thats dear to me...

Been doing it almost 3 months now...... I dont wanna give up,this is so important to me.....
Old 18-01-2022, 10:54 AM
Master

Hii Bambo,

I hope you get it!
Old 19-01-2022, 03:54 AM
Bambo

Thank you!!!!!!!!!
Old 22-01-2022, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
If you have a thought from your vortex, and it’s all positive, how can you just make it happen?
I guess from in the vortex its already happening. Or at the very least it's a pretty sure thing that it's gonna happen.
Old 22-01-2022, 09:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I guess from in the vortex its already happening. Or at the very least it's a pretty sure thing that it's gonna happen.
What about negative things
Old 22-01-2022, 09:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii, ..
I easily...
.. CW
I guess you just gotta focus on on what you want, appart from what you don't want. If you don't know, just make a decision and focus on what you have decided you want or prefer and then life will help you gently, as your focus gains momentum, to gain more precise clarity and knowing and specific knowing of your desire. More clarified specific understanding.

At which point you might realise that your situation is really the best possible situation and the only missing piece was your realisation of it, which then takes you to the full joyful eternal journey of your life.

So first thing first, when you feel bad, understand it is important to allow yourself to realise your desire in that moment. Don't try to put up with negative emotion, that doesn't help anyone. Often you may think conditions are bad, but that is because your perspective of them is not in alignment with your greater non-physical consciousness' knowing, and that is why you thus also feel negative emotion, to help you realign your perspective to the actual reality of the situation, the vibrationally accurate perspective of it, and then you realise the goodness of it, but dont try to make that vibrational alignment journey in one big jump. That slows you down infinitely.

What speeds you up very fast is to really take the natural path, accept your perspective and your emotions and let it all be perfect. Then seek the value of your negative emotion by understanding it is nudging you to realise your preference for your to focus on it, dont try to manifest anything just let it be a clarifying process of your desire. Once you really know what you want it will manifest. Cause ull enjoy the knowing of it and itll become. simple rly.
Old 22-01-2022, 09:11 AM
Master
So often we say oh this is not happening, why is it not happening. <----that is why. There is the emotion of doubt, that means your inner being is not in agreement with that thought. Even tho it is a question, there is a false premise there. Anything is possible, you just gotta allow yourself to open up to the possibility, HowEVER you so do. just ask and know it will be given, and you just spend your time relaxing and trying to get out of your way by expecting it is coming to you. so keep an eye out but dont look too hard as if it is not coming or you have to make it happen. let it happen. and mostly trust your emotions to recognize what it is you really want and really are asking for.