Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-08-2021, 01:39 PM
Master

Dream about a dog

Hii,

Last night I dreamed I was having a walk with a dog. It was a nice dog. He missed me. He wasn’t doing well. He had emotional problems. It was all explained by a voice.

Weird dream… I don’t usually dream about dogs.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 14-08-2021, 05:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii,

Last night I dreamed I was having a walk with a dog. It was a nice dog. He missed me. He wasn’t doing well. He had emotional problems. It was all explained by a voice.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Thanks for sharing
Old 14-08-2021, 05:14 PM
Master

Thanks for responding :)
Old 22-08-2021, 03:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Hii,

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

Thanks for sharing. I think your dream may interpret your mental state. Since you don't usually dream about dogs, this should be a symbol for you.

I also have to share mine as well. I dreamt about 3 dogs another day. The dogs were waiting in front of my house, starving. I promised them to bring them food. But I didn't get to give them because I was afraid of my mother's older sister and her husband, also they are home, so I wait for them to be gone so that I can feed them. Then I never get to feed them. It frustrates me and I feel so pity for those dogs. After that, I saw a book, half black/half white with medatron's cube symbol. It also has rainbow color behind it.
Old 22-08-2021, 07:29 AM
Master

Cool stuff. Thanks for sharing!
Old 03-01-2022, 08:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Hii,

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

I'll tell my interpretation. It maybe wrong or half right. I don't know but still worth a try.
Here the dog refers to a unconnected soul. The soul is missing you. The soul wasn't doing well. The soul had emotional problems. Voices is how souls communicate in some cases. Since it's unconnected person or person who is not a part of your life yet, it maybe seemed like the life form replaced like a dog. Maybe your two souls are connected but you didn't yet have a chance to meet them in life. Also maybe they are interested in dogs so much that the profile in your dream seemed like a dog of the soul
Now if you feel in near future the same connection you had with the dog in your dream and see them being obsessed with dogs to such extend that their profile pictures are of a dog, then it's definitely no coincidence
Old 03-01-2022, 10:21 PM
Master
I've had dreams of past pets dogs cats be migraines migraines dreams Avon neighbours and friends pets in the Rings
Cats when I was a kid come to tell me in for my old cat Lucy to my info if you've got a dog a passed away and now it's in spirit is communicating with you in a dream it is is is this something important and I might and bonkers and nuts but as a medium which I did not know I was I'm really in for a long time till last 2/4 years and will now is drains is ****ed communicating with you you to tell you something important I'll let them know is ok move on I get another dog or cat B move on it's ok

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-01-2022, 06:15 AM
Newbie ;)

It may be you need a strong relationship in your life that dog is suggesting you
Old 13-01-2022, 11:02 PM
Yaoughta

Dogs tend to indicate your masculine energy or masculine self and cats the female energy or female self. Likewise, dogs indicate the day and cats the night. Dogs indicate your thoughts, your conscious mind and cats your emotions and subconscious. Since the dog missed you but wasn't doing well because of emotional problems, it could indicate that you're out of balance and that your thoughts are not aligned with your emotions are that you're going against your own feelings. As the dreamer, you would know best.
Old 14-01-2022, 01:06 AM
Bambo

I looked it up for you

www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/d2.htm#dog