Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-01-2022, 03:10 PM
Master
Larger tumbled Pink Andes Opal

So now the shop has these back in stock. Grmble... hihi.
Many times have I been drooling over them, and then it's always a choice between the other crystals I want and an Andes opal as they're not cheap.
I was kind of done spending money for now, so the timing of them being available isn't handy
I think I'm in love though!

Old 20-01-2022, 07:31 PM
Guide

I can see why you'd want them. Cobaltoan Calcite is also very beautiful.
Old 20-01-2022, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
I can see why you'd want them. Cobaltoan Calcite is also very beautiful.
Oh wow, the tumbles of that are totally yummie!!
Stop putting more "wanna haves" on my list, hihi.
Old 20-01-2022, 09:32 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Oh wow, the tumbles of that are totally yummie!!
Stop putting more "wanna haves" on my list, hihi.
I'm sorry haha. But I'm having the same problem. My must have list is not getting shorter at all.
Old 20-01-2022, 09:56 PM
Master
Annoying isn't it!
I do think I'm going to LP's. I was thinking of going tomorrow but as it turns out I have an appointment at 3 o'clock, unfortunately. So maybe Saturday. At least then I can take as much time as I like :)
Old 21-01-2022, 10:15 AM
Guide

Quote:
Annoying isn't it!
I do think I'm going to LP's. I was thinking of going tomorrow but as it turns out I have an appointment at 3 o'clock, unfortunately. So maybe Saturday. At least then I can take as much time as I like :)
Where I live (Flevoland) there aren't any shops close to me. I would have to go to Amsterdam so I buy almost everything online. The problem is that buying online is easier than ever.
I would prefer to buy in a shop though. You know exactly what you get. Although buying online there is the element of positive surprise. The crystal I bought for cheap turned out way more beautiful than I ever expected. That was a happy surprise. But yeah I'm going to visit Amsterdam for sure to check out those shops. Have fun Saturday!
Old 21-01-2022, 11:45 AM
Master
Amsterdam can be fun :)
Last time I was there with my English friends I stumbled upon a large Chinese run shop with incense, plenty of Quan Yin statues, chimes, jade, and all kinds of spiritual stuff. I was having a ball but my friends aren't really into that and were pressed for time as they had to catch a plane home.
But if I go to Amsterdam I want to find that shop again!
They had small figurines of the Terracotta Army, all different like the real one. I bought a few for my son's birthday :) Not as many as I would've liked but about half of the few they still had in stock were chipped.

You have fun when you go to Amsterdam! I understand that choice, not too far from you.
Old 21-01-2022, 04:35 PM
Guide

Quote:
Amsterdam can be fun :)
Last time I was there with my English friends I stumbled upon a large Chinese run shop with incense, plenty of Quan Yin statues, chimes, jade, and all kinds of spiritual stuff. I was having a ball but my friends aren't really into that and were pressed for time as they had to catch a plane home.
But if I go to Amsterdam I want to find that shop again!
They had small figurines of the Terracotta Army, all different like the real one. I bought a few for my son's birthday :) Not as many as I would've liked but about half of the few they still had in stock were chipped.

You have fun when you go to Amsterdam! I understand that choice, not too far from you.
Thanks! I first have to save a little before I'm buying crystals again but when I go I'll post my shop impressions. The Stone Age, Het Stenen Hoofd and Terra Incognita. I want to visit them all. Have fun shopping too!
Old 21-01-2022, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Thanks! I first have to save a little before I'm buying crystals again but when I go I'll post my shop impressions. The Stone Age, Het Stenen Hoofd and Terra Incognita. I want to visit them all. Have fun shopping too!
I'm not that familiar with Amsterdam that those names mean anything to me, hihi. But if a good crystal shop is always interesting! I'd love to hear your impressions when you go.
Money is always an issue, isn't it. I was lucky enough to get a little bit of money for Christmas :)
Old 22-01-2022, 05:16 PM
Master
Well, I got my pink Andes opal!
As a matter of fact I got two, hihi. I had this strong feeling before leaving there would be one that was a right match, meant for me. And I spotted it quite fast. It's tapered, 6cm long x 4cm wide at its widest point.
But there was another one, larger and somewhat round, that I couldn't take my eyes off of.
Since the other one had to come I decided to just get both. That filled me with joy immediately. I felt I would come to regret not taking the larger one.
The tapered one doesn't have holes, the larger one does.

On the way home I felt the way they work on me, at least for now: the tapered one brings in, the larger one takes out when I hold it. When I'm not holding it it's exuding its vibration of love around it.

In any case, I'm happy :)