Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 21-03-2014, 01:37 AM
talking crow

Blessed Ostara!

Just wanted to pop on here and wish everyone a blessed Ostara. I am so grateful for the return of spring! It is here!!
Old 21-03-2014, 05:02 AM
Master

Thank you and blessed Ostara to you

It may be here by the calendar but - it's been snowing here all day and tomorrow we're going to be getting another bunch

I'll do my rite tomorrow, though, or on Saturday.
Old 22-03-2014, 05:02 AM
talking crow

What sort of rite do you do? It is springy here! I hope you see some of this sunshine soon :)
Old 22-03-2014, 07:03 PM
Master

After spending some time thinking about what seeds I would like to sow in my life this year and what I would like to accomplish I then choose the most important and plant a seed to represent that goal, and ask my deity to bless my project with Her life-giving sun and warmth.

As well, this is the time when day and night are in balance - so I work on balancing myself.

For me, too, the equinox is associated with the Cealleach a crone goddess who represents winter and at this time she finally gives up her struggle in fighting the coming of Spring.
Old 23-03-2014, 04:18 AM
talking crow

Thank you for sharing, Jenny Crow!