Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Samlou85

Chakra Cleanse and Balance

Hi All,

Recently I had a Chakra Cleanse and Balance and have felt wonderful since.

I am wanting to know what I can to do for myself keep my Chakras open and balanced. I want to keep this feeling going.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!
x
Old 13-06-2015, 05:21 AM
Experiencer
Using energy work can be really helpful. Most people start with the root chakra and work their way up toward the crown, slowly filling each with energy on the way up. There are lots of perspectives on how exactly to explain how to do that, but most just use some form of tactile awareness and/or breath. You essentially want to "feel into" your body, and imagine that there is a growing mass of energy at each chakra. If you want to start from the root you can imagine that the energy from the root spills over into the next one up, and that continues all the way up through the energy body, pausing to address each individual chakra.

Aside from typical energy work and/or breathing, things like Tai Chi, Yoga, exercise, and lots of other things can have similar sorts of calming/cleansing/balancing effects. For me personally, nothing has been as cleansing and balancing for my chakras as practicing energy work
Old 14-06-2015, 08:14 AM
Deactivated Account

What ribiq said... a mix of energy work and something like yoga or tai chi.
Old 17-06-2015, 08:34 PM
Guide
Avoid strenuous exercise that will leave you with tight muscles. Always progress steadily in an exercise routine

Avoid all drugs.

Frequent relaxation meditation.

Frequent stretching (yoga)

Leave reminders around your living space. Like crystals, signs, things that remind you to focus on chakras.

You're chakras will most likely close at certain times. Mainly during stress or some kind of distraction. Intent and awareness are both required for expanded chakras. Because it's not possible to live our physical life while being 100% aware of chakras all the time(at least not for me), they will close somewhat at times. The skill is being able to reexpand them when you have the awareness and intent to do so.
Old 25-06-2015, 01:16 AM
StephaneRaymond

Get some sun... White light is great for your aura. As well, you can visualize the white light beaming down on your aura. Absorb it