Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-06-2015, 10:15 PM
Knower
My pendy says work on Crown

I use my pendulum regularly to diagnose, target and tweak my chakras. I have been expanding my spirituality greatly in the past 6 weeks or so ...my pendy keeps pointing me to my crown, day after day ...I feel my crown is strong, but, is my higher self picking up on something that my rational mind is missing? ...or maybe this is helping me to my goals to keep working my crown?
Old 08-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Maybe you have an imbalance in it? Any imbalance will actually be mirrored in your root chakra, so maybe start by looking there. I think spending too much time on the higher chakras can be detrimental since the energy needs to be grounded in the lower chakras. If some energy from your crown is having trouble being grounded into your root then that's something you might want to look at.

Can you think of any reason specifically why you might need to work on your crown?
Old 19-06-2015, 12:35 AM
Knower
Thanks Scarlett ...actually I feel as though my Crown & Root are my strongest ...I feel very connected to Mother Earth, I feel grounded ... and very connected to my spirituality & my higher self most of the time. I feel it's all the chakras in between that need clearing & balancing ... but I am just beginning to gain a understanding of the chakra system
Old 19-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Maybe the issue is then that your crown is too strong, maybe overactive? It could be overcompensating for the issues blocking up your other chakras. How does that resonate with you?
Old 19-06-2015, 12:57 PM
Knower
This could be true ... I used my pendy this morning - asking any interference to stand down (as in other entities or energies), allow only my higher self to respond ...today I was directed to my 3rd chakra and am carrying my crystal on my body today for that chakra ...tonight I will do meditations for my solar plexus ...I have also scheduled a reiki session for next week to help clear, unblock & optimize my chakras. Thank you so much ...that thought was very helpful