Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-06-2015, 05:07 AM
Experiencer

Can you feel your chakras and if so How many do you perceive you have?

Title pretty much sums it up.

How many can just feel 7 chakras? How many don't?
Old 17-06-2015, 07:21 AM
Master
Do we talk about the major energy centers or the smaller ones as well?
If one runs energy through the body, usually through the meridians (there are as well safety routes to prevent overloads) one can reach and feel any energy center, major as well as minor.
The seven centers, called Chakras have an excess point at the front of the body as well at the back if the body. Then we have energy point in the palm of our hands, (very important) the same in the middle of the palm of our feet (K1) Then we have an energy center about a foot above the head and one below the feet.
Some might become aware of a center between the throat and the heart.
Old 17-06-2015, 10:04 AM
Deactivated Account

For me chakras are very real, energy feels like air or water flowing through me, chakras feel differently depending on their evolution... blocked chakras feel like stones or brick stuck in the muscle, good chakras feel like spinning wheels, and perfectly clear chakras (heart and crown for me) feel like beams of light just projecting outwards constantly.

As for how many MAIN chakras for me, it seems to change as my vibration goes up. Got my root, sacral, solar plexus, lower heart, higher heart, throat, third eye, crown, soul star (above the crown), casual (top-back of the head), and another almost two feet above the head.... I used to have one about four feet higher than my head and another maybe three meters above but I think they've descended now. They seemed fully embodied so the ones above my head are maybe not the same or perhaps higher vibrational than before. Hard to say(likely still there but embodied and higher vibrational now).

Oh also there might be another main at my navel which I've felt or could be connecting... not sure yet. But overall excluding that if I go with the idea that all those other chakras are still there but just higher vibrational now, that'd give me twelve main chakras. The new age system does say there are twelve so that is interesting actually. Though different people feel different things, that's personally how I've felt it for me.
Old 17-06-2015, 12:25 PM
Master

i can get the tip of the 12th. but my map i different then those taught by earth.

kk