Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-06-2015, 04:01 AM
Experiencer
Chakras, Intuitive Scans and my Labradorite

Two weeks ago, for the 1st time in years I went to have a tarot card reading session with someone who happens to be a Medical Intuitive Healer. After the session I asked the healer to scan me with permission to check whether I'm physically ok. I was surprised after the session, that the healer asked if she could give me a hug since she likes my energy so I agreed. I was wondering if chakras can be activated by just hugging a healer?

The next day I went back because my friend needed some healing and accompanied her. The same healer told her to get a Labradorite. Since my friend got one, I got one too. Btw the healer cleansed my Labradorite too. So this is what happened next, I started getting a bit dizzy and my friend and I went home. I put the Labradorite next to me and slept. But I woke up after with my heart pounding and really sweaty bec of a very unusual dream I had and I also woke up with a huge headache esp at the top back part of my head (felt like there was so much energy there too). It started with a pleasant dream with my family then all of a sudden there was this "voice" that said, "you and me, we're soulmates" then that person who said it was going to write something down on a piece of white paper but then I woke up.

Then the next day I put the Labradorite at the back of the pillow for my head and had another strange dream I was following someone but woke up just when I felt in my dream I was about to see the person.

Has this got to do something with my chakras? The healer? Or the Labradorite I got? I'm even thinking maybe that healer did something when she hugged me. I know it's strange but this is what happened to me.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
I was surprised after the session, that the healer asked if she could give me a hug since she likes my energy so I agreed. I was wondering if chakras can be activated by just hugging a healer?

Yes it can, but I think your energy symptoms were caused more by the labradorite(that the healer activated for you), it's a powerful stone and I wouldn't sleep with it, personally. Not sure how you can as it's high vibrational.

The soulmate thing is just a result of opening your chakras... you connect to more of your soul family and open up more to your psychic abilities. It's expected after sleeping with a stone like Labradorite...

I would say try not to delve too fast into the energy and remain grounded. You don't want to blow open your third eye and crown before you're ready to deal with all that energy... which you're definitely not right now. Go easy.
Old 10-06-2015, 08:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Yes it can, but I think your energy symptoms were caused more by the labradorite(that the healer activated for you), it's a powerful stone and I wouldn't sleep with it, personally. Not sure how you can as it's high vibrational.

The soulmate thing is just a result of opening your chakras... you connect to more of your soul family and open up more to your psychic abilities. It's expected after sleeping with a stone like Labradorite...

I would say try not to delve too fast into the energy and remain grounded. You don't want to blow open your third eye and crown before you're ready to deal with all that energy... which you're definitely not right now. Go easy.

I've actually grown fond of my Lab that I bring it with me now everywhere I go. I feel like it's a part of me now. Before all this, I already get precognitive dreams and I've noticed things I think about or say quickly happens like in a span of just minutes (that's why I have to be careful with everything I say or do now because it just comes to pass ... easily). I still don't know what my other psychic abilities are or maybe this is just it. It's scary at the same time, fantastic ... it's like having super powers.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Deactivated Account

If you get a stone for your throat you'll start to develop telepathy too. Each chakra actually has its own set of abilities and all the chakras are connected so if you clear out one chakra you clear out the others too and manifest greater third eye abilities for example. It's all about balance.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:32 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
If you get a stone for your throat you'll start to develop telepathy too. Each chakra actually has its own set of abilities and all the chakras are connected so if you clear out one chakra you clear out the others too and manifest greater third eye abilities for example. It's all about balance.

Forgot to mention, I told my healer about the dream I had with the voice in my head saying he's my soulmate. Healer said the Lab could have activated claireaudience. My question is, if the Lab did that in the dream so is it also possible to have it still while I'm awake the claireaudience? And for the precognitive dreams I have, that's clairevoyance right? What can you say about goosebumps sometimes on one side of the body? Thank you!
Old 11-06-2015, 08:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Yes you can hear things awake, though it's easier when asleep or in a sleepy state because your mind is more receptive....

The precognitive dream would be clairvoyance yeah, and the goosebumps on one side of your body would be some negative blocks coming to the surface for release... it's a good thing, just go with it. Though as I said try to keep grounded and don't go too intense.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:07 AM
Ravenspirit

I don't think sleeping with the labradorite necessarily did it. I wear a ton of the stuff every day and I do sleep with that and often a box of crystals including quite a bit of Labradorite beside me on my nightstand. I like to call my Labradorite my "armor" because for me it is. The more I wear of it, and I wear a lot, grin, the better I feel. It is a high energy stone but I always feel that it is in a good way and I always sleep better with some on or near me than not.
Old 13-06-2015, 06:30 PM
Master
I was thinking of buying a labradorite skull but i am not sure if i should now
Old 14-06-2015, 10:32 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenspirit
I don't think sleeping with the labradorite necessarily did it. I wear a ton of the stuff every day and I do sleep with that and often a box of crystals including quite a bit of Labradorite beside me on my nightstand. I like to call my Labradorite my "armor" because for me it is. The more I wear of it, and I wear a lot, grin, the better I feel. It is a high energy stone but I always feel that it is in a good way and I always sleep better with some on or near me than not.

What could it have been?
Old 15-06-2015, 08:27 AM
Ravenspirit

I think it's more likely the healer did it than the stone. Though as stones go I do find labradorite very compelling and I am apparently a natural medium. I don't practice that though. I absolutely prefer not to use that gift, if it is indeed one. I can't really explain it but with my labradorite jewelry on I just feel so protected. I feel like there's this lovely mental and physical shield now between me and all the psychic noise. Before I would do all the mental exercises, chakra work, auric work etc but I was never able to tune it all out until I found labradorite. It's been a very calming, balancing stone for me.