Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-06-2015, 08:45 PM
Guide
It's important to use peripheral vision with a soft gaze as opposed to a direct focus.

A light colored solid background helps.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 26-06-2015, 08:38 PM
Ravenspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominik4416
How can you see people's auras? I can see the auras of all the objects in my house, everywhere, if I just stare at them. Example: If I look at a blue colour for a while and look somewhere else I can see the items aura, blue's aura is yellow. So how can you see people's auras? I heard people talk that they are born with a colour, and some that it depends on their moods. So are they born with it or does it change for some reason, and how do you see auras of people?

Most of the time I don't usually see them quite like it's been described in books. With me it's not usually a physical sight thing so much as an internal thing. I just "know" what someone's aura looks like and I can see it with my inner eye. I don't necessarily look straight at them in a physical and see it like a light around them. Every now and again I do, but it'sa always been a totally unconscious thing. I just look over at someone and I can suddenly see it. That usually only happens in major circumstances. Someone is sick. Someone is dying. Someone is pregnant. Someone is dangerous...

It used to happen to me once in a while as a kid, but I learned not to talk about that pretty quickly. Later as a young adult I had to deal with it a lot though. I grew up, into adulthood in the mid 80's and early 90's, during the first part of the AIDS crisis. I was living in NYC at the time and doing a lot of GLBT related volunteering. My BMF was gay so I was spending a lot of time in the Village and around gay men in particular. Back then at first, there was no drugs, no cocktails. AZT eventually, but not for a while.

I always knew when someone had it. Before they did, before they tested. I could see it in their aura and in this case it was a physical sight thing to me. Their aura would go from normal colors to a very dark red with a lot of gray and black. As the disease progressed the aura would gray more and more, the red would get darker, go black, until finally as death approached it would get all black with just this touch of the red and that would be it. I would know I would not be seeing that person alive again.

You can imagine how awful this was, to be able to see that. I absolutely hated it. I felt like I was some kind of psychic Typhoid Mary. People around me, they were just dropping like flies for a while and I lost a few really good friends including that BMF I mentioned before. This still happens sometimes with various diseases. Each one looks different, and the aura changes in different ways. I infinitely prefer when it's happy news. Pregnant women they light up with gold and rainbow colors. That's nice. When I see that it makes me smile, but otherwise I wish I didn't see it at all...