Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-08-2023, 06:29 PM
Newbie ;)

How do you protect yourself while sleeping from attacks in the dream/Astral realm?

As I've said in the title, how do I protect myself from dream attacks, bad dreams, psychic attacks, and from other people's energy???
Old 04-08-2023, 03:28 PM
Ascender
you're supposed to keep a piece of flint on you for safe travel to other worlds ~ dreams etc. ~

flint stone

I use cannabis to block nightmares ~ massively destroys nightmares with no mercy and wipes them off of the face of the map ~
decarboxylate bud and eat it so it's not bad for your lungs ~ pretty much any quality will do ~ but if you want to cure insomnia you need mature trichomes

I guess you could segregate yourself from other people or at least the wrong people ~ a lot of times you have to move to chase the Amish lifestyle ~ don't really want to be a nomad ~ but I don't want to be in the wrong environment either

just now read that carnelian protects from psychic attack

I'm a firm believer in gemstones , crystals , sigils, and magical pendants ~

it would take too much energy for you to do what you need to do on a second by second basis for every second for the rest of your life ~ just let a gemstone or a plant help relieve you of the burden

Last edited by Hologram8 : 04-08-2023 at 04:19 PM.
Old 04-08-2023, 11:48 PM
Me? I Pray to God with a smile of confidence to protect me.
Rest easy - cuz He will. If you believe and trust He will.
If you doubt He will ---then forget about it...cuz doubt squashes anything you ask for.
(What I have learned, practiced and exp.) :)
Sound simple? It really is.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-08-2023, 01:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Me? I Pray to God with a smile of confidence to protect me.
Rest easy - cuz He will. If you believe and trust He will.
If you doubt He will ---then forget about it...cuz doubt squashes anything you ask for.
(What I have learned, practiced and exp.) :)
Sound simple? It really is.

Thank you for your response. I've done prayer, but the problem still persists. It's very persistent and it's like a constant fight and I have issues in my dreams and I just feel powerless cause I feel like I can't protect myself.
Old 10-08-2023, 04:44 AM
Seeker

Hi guys, it seems interesting so let me add that most of us write off bad dreams as unfortunate effects of the unconscious mind. And sometimes, that’s true! But in my experience, we can be easily attacked in the dreamscape unless we take specific steps to protect our souls.
You can be Attacked In A Dream like:
Some “attack” dreams are very obvious. If someone nefarious is chasing you or hurting you, and you get the sense that the energy from the other person is real, that they’ve invaded your dream, then this is a clear symbol of an attack.
Old 10-08-2023, 07:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiken
Hi guys, it seems interesting so let me add that most of us write off bad dreams as unfortunate effects of the unconscious mind. And sometimes, that’s true! But in my experience, we can be easily attacked in the dreamscape unless we take specific steps to protect our souls.
You can be Attacked In A Dream like:
Some “attack” dreams are very obvious. If someone nefarious is chasing you or hurting you, and you get the sense that the energy from the other person is real, that they’ve invaded your dream, then this is a clear symbol of an attack.

How do I stop it? Life is short and I want to make sure I fully get rid of it.
Old 10-08-2023, 08:39 PM
Knower

Shield before bed and ask your guides to provide protection while you sleep. That's really all you need, but you could also work with crystals or dream catchers
Old 14-09-2023, 01:33 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeForChange
As I've said in the title, how do I protect myself from dream attacks, bad dreams, psychic attacks, and from other people's energy???

Black Coffee and Powerful Friends.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:00 AM
Ascender

Affirm it before you go sleep. Your mind absorbs everything you feed it, but particularly the thoughts you have before you go to bed, because when you start getting tired is when the conscious mind becomes more immobilised. As this happens, the subconscious can do its processing with less interference from the conscious mind.

A couple of weeks ago, I had dreams about attacks, and fights for three straight nights, and was wondering why. Then I realised that I had been watching episodes of the A Team, and clips from The Warriors, before going to bed, and the dreams were the processings of my mind.

The trick then, is to fill your mind with peaceful things before you go to sleep, and the subconscience will process them instead. Watch relaxing things on YouTube, affirm protection, safety, peace, harmony and so on; and avoid negative things like the news.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:28 AM
Glenda

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with bad dreams. Here are some strategies that might help. Firstly, try not to dwell on your nightmares. Allowing them to cause you more stress and fear will only increase the likelihood of more nightmares in the future. Secondly, don’t take your worries to bed with you. As much as possible, leave any fears or concerns behind you as you lay down to sleep. Throughout the day, pay careful attention to your thoughts. If you find yourself starting to blow your fears and worries out of proportion, stop. If you feel too stressed or find yourself focusing on negativity, try imagining a safe space. Keeping a regular wake-sleep schedule and engaging in regular exercise can help alleviate nightmare-causing anxiety and stress. Lastly, practicing good sleep hygiene can help prevent the sleep deprivation that can bring on nightmares in adults. Remember, these are general guidelines and may not work for everyone.