Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 10-10-2011, 02:14 PM
slave of Allaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna-prem
Hey Slave,

Please stop proselytizing. Most of us are highly educated about Islam and know your and Islam's point of view on things. This is a Hindu subforum. If we wanted to talk Islam then we would do so but as you can see most of us here on this subforum are interested in talking about Hinduism.

Please either respectfully participate in dialog or leave us in peace.
Hi brother/sister Krishna-prem

I remember a hindu person (I think his name was namasta, but I am not sure) was writing in Islamic sub-forum about hinduism and it seems that he believed that Islam and christianity are part of hinduism!

He was quoting hindu thoughts as well as christians' thoughts in the islamic sub-forum.

I will leave for Peace as I came for Him.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:18 PM
astroboy

Quote:
"God, if you think, God you are. Dust if you think, dust you are. As you think, so you become. Think God, be God."

"See God in everyone you meet;
See God in everything you handle;
Live together;
Revere each other;
Let not the seeds of envy and hate grow and choke
The clear stream of love."

TISS,
I think you made a relevant point here. Well appreciated by Astroboy.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:01 AM
Master
God is everywhere and in everything, God don’t choose, because he has no desire. Choose is our nature. God don’t prefer any nation and place. Every place is place of God.
this is your second thread about sai baba. What is in your mind?
Old 11-10-2011, 04:33 AM
Experiencer
are you talking about sai baba or satya sai baba here??
Old 11-10-2011, 05:26 AM
slave of Allaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker108
God is everywhere and in everything, God don’t choose, because he has no desire. Choose is our nature. God don’t prefer any nation and place. Every place is place of God.
God choose those who submit themselves to Him and benefit His creatures. He doesn't choose me if I oppose Him or abuse His creature.

God choosed the Earth to hold lives. He didn't choose other planets for that function.

Should not He Who has created know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous All-Aware. (67:14)

Edit to add: I felt as if Krishna-prem was sorry, so I posted here again. No need to worry Krishna, it's ok my brother/sister.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:28 AM
Master
Yeah yeah everyone says God does this and God does that, so God becomes a man's image and acts like a man, and people think it really matters, so the hindu tells the muslim where to go and the earth remains in disparity...

One day this will cease and instead of worship we'll walk in the truth, cultivate trust, give no importance to the names of our institutions and be wholly intent on kindness and goodwill...
Old 03-11-2011, 06:38 PM
philji

I first went to see Sathya Sai baba in 1973 after a powerful dream in which he askeb me to come to him... I spent time at his ashram on a number of occasions and was i think one of the first uk devotees. To deepen my meditation practice i studued and practiced tibetan buddhism from 2000 to dat but last year i again had a calling to go see Baba. He told me to come see him before he left his body. This i did in Oct 2010 and although his body was older and more frail there was still a great energy about him and being in his presence had an effect on my inner being. He was unique and in these times of negativity he was a beacon of light . He helped many people and i know angered many also. My experience of him was all positive.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Mandarava

I don't think Sathya Sai Baba did say he was/is God did he? His followers may see him that way but he didn't say that himself. He did say that God is in everyone of us.
I want to share a dream I had.

I had been suffering from a sore arm for quite some time when I had a dream about Sathya Sai Baba ( I'm not a Baba devotee but I had heard of him through my partner ) anyway, In the dream, Sathya Sai Baba came to me. I was lying down on the floor and Baba was standing over me sprinkling Blue Vibuti on my sore arm. There was a pink and blue Temple surrounding us.

When I woke, my arm was still sore so I thought nothing of it. Weeks later I discovered a website. On the wesite there's an address where you can send you name, address and type of illness you have and in return you'll get free, healing vibuti. I thought I'd give it a try so I send what they asked for and nothing more. Just my name, age, illness and stamped addressed envelope. Three weeks later my Vibuti arrived.Vibuti is always grey but the one I was sent was blue!! I took it as directed and my arm got better.

I've since been to vist Sathya Sai Baba and can fully understand why the people around him believed he's God.His Temple in Puttaparthi is painted beautifully in pastel pink and blue

R.I.P Baba :>
Old 05-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Master
We each go by our experiences, and i think baba has baked your noodle a bit honza.. its what he does. I personally have had profound experiences thru baba. Yes he said he was an avatar, my experience of him is that he was exactly what he said he was. He happened to be in india, so worked with those close by him, if he had been in america he would have done the same, but, in america, because he wasnt jesus, he would not have been so easily accepted.
Old 13-11-2011, 12:49 PM
Greybeard

There is no god but Ba'al, and Miss Piggy his Prophet.