Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 29-08-2020, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Fair enough.

The point being that the demons are our own.

Don’t kill yourself lol (or parts of yourself).
Old 30-08-2020, 11:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
The point being that the demons are our own.

I'll agree with that LadyMay - show 'no' fear, raise energy vibrations, be strong on our journeys...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 30-08-2020, 12:06 PM
Master
If something's stealing your power and energy,no matter how much you raise your vibrations,you can't function properly.
And even if you manage to transfer an amount of energy to your health system,you'll find out that another aspect of your life will crumble as well.
Old 30-08-2020, 07:46 PM
Deactivated Account

The question, Lomax, is why is it stealing your energy?

On some level, it's because you're letting it.

Loving the wound requires us to face our demons, because only those demons see where we are weak (after all, they're the ones exploiting it).
Old 30-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I'll agree with that LadyMay - show 'no' fear, raise energy vibrations, be strong on our journeys...

Traditional convention has it to bind and banish our demons, even occultists do this with their 'negative' personality traits. I am completely flabbergasted as to why. Why would you hurt yourself like that?

It's always about love in the end. And I think it has to be said that spiritually demons are not analogous to narcissists in the real world. I have narcissists for parents and they created my demons. I cut my parents out of my life, I'm not going to expend energy loving someone who will drain me. But meanwhile the demons they left me with are just hurt and angry and dissociated parts of me that don't need further binding and banishing (after a very brutal exorcism on my parents behalf), but loving and integrating.

So, no, let it be said demons and narcissists/sociopaths ('evil people') are not analogous. Love your demons, and banish the people or circumstances in your life that cause the demons in your life. There is always a 'reason'. That reason is what we learn on the journey to find, listen to, and care for, thereby bringing healing, and empowerment.
Old 31-08-2020, 02:53 PM
hazada guess

That man..........Something stopped me posting on here but IO feel now is the right time.
I do hope that you are feeling better as time goes by. I don't want to offend anybody, but i think that I have the answer to why you keep seeing demons. Please don't take offence, But I have noticed that you do a lot of astral traveling.
I was taught that when you astral travel, you leave your body free for demons etc to enter. I agree with what lady May says, try to raise your vibrations and think of the nice things that have happened to you, picture nice, tranquil landscapes etc and stop expecting to see demons.
I hope that you are feeling better and next time you astral travel(if at all) try to use some sort of protection.
Please don't take offence from what I have said,It is mean't to help you with your recovery.
Old 31-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Hazada, that’s very true, ungroundedness causes one to astral project without meaning. Which is what can cause problems. I had this trouble too!
Old 31-08-2020, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
The question, Lomax, is why is it stealing your energy?

On some level, it's because you're letting it.

Loving the wound requires us to face our demons, because only those demons see where we are weak (after all, they're the ones exploiting it).
We don't know with what he's dealing with.Diagnose the situation is the 50%
Also i'm not sure if thatman is willing to try visionary or magical teqniques.He has to find something that fits with his character and his religious background.

Maybe what you've suggested is the right for him.
Me,i'm not that nice.Anything,as long as it works.

Two demons appeared to a witch telling her that they're willing to help me.So i draw their sigils and made the call to both of them.Nothing bad happened,and their energies were nice as well.

You can imagine how desperate i was to do such thing.

''loving the wounds''
That sounds very nice and poetic.I'm not sure if can do it,but for some reason i want to try it.
Old 31-08-2020, 08:55 PM
Deactivated Account

That's true Lomax, everyone is different.

What I offer in this thread is advice given from the perspective of someone who has found peace in realising the demons were my own and to love them. This isn't something one can easily do or accept especially in the earlier stages because the very thought is often reprehensible. Of course, by nature it should be, it's our shadow. The fear needs to be distanced from sufficiently first for there to be space to reflect what has been in fact all this time, our own selves.

And part of that distancing involves erecting boundaries of "I am not putting up with this behaviour, I won't suffer fear tactics". Because when you say such a thing, fear loses its power over you, and you stop allowing it to affect you... in essence, you stop creating that fear and the demons.

Once that space is found, then the demons can be met with "so why are you here?" because, as I said, they know our weaknesses (they are our weaknesses), they can then begin to teach us lessons of great wisdom.

ThatMan tried it and shared it the one time so far, and had a night of peace. There will always be ups and downs on the journey as we spiral deeper into our individual causes for such spiritual behaviours, so I am not going to say every time will be peaceful or even that every time you need to be friendly to your demons, but ultimately, self-love is the path, and they are a window into our complexes....

Nice and poetic indeed, and achievable over time with solely the desire. Our desire will unconsciously lead us to the places and people best able to individually aid us. For me, that's been various psychotherapy.

Hopefully, you can experience it too. And if not, that's fine too. It's very difficult work.
Old 05-09-2020, 08:16 AM
Master
Thatman,how're you doing?