Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 28-08-2020, 06:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Are you talking about the vacuum teqnique?
One shaman did that to me.She came astrally to my room,did some healing,and then i went to my porch for a ciggarette.I felt someone sucking my energies,and i could feel the motion from feet-head.Propably she was sucking me big time,to ensure that she'll draw any kind if hidden negativity.

It was indeed like i had a vacuum cleaner at the top of my head.I could even hear the sound of the sucking as well.

Hi Lomax, this is a shaman technique too, it sounds like she was sucking it through herself down into the earth. That way the 'belly of the earth' does the digesting, which is an essential shamanic ability. It is basically advanced grounding of someone other than yourself.

In the case of what I was referring to, that would be the advanced shamanic practitioner literally digesting the energies themselves, in place of the earth. I still think it's extraordinary and have yet to actually meet anyone who can do that.
Old 28-08-2020, 07:04 PM
Master
@thatman
As you allready suspecting,propably we'll never find a remedy or a solid answer for all this.And i'm really tired with it.If no angel or magician is capable to stop it,i think we're f u c k e d big time.
Old 28-08-2020, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Hi Lomax, this is a shaman technique too, it sounds like she was sucking it through herself down into the earth. That way the 'belly of the earth' does the digesting, which is an essential shamanic ability. It is basically advanced grounding of someone other than yourself.

In the case of what I was referring to, that would be the advanced shamanic practitioner literally digesting the energies themselves, in place of the earth. I still think it's extraordinary and have yet to actually meet anyone who can do that.
These are advanced stuff.Propably you're a badass shaman as well.
Old 28-08-2020, 07:09 PM
Deactivated Account

ThatMan: Yes, shamans work with dark forces, that's entirely the point. You can only help people overcome something if you know it intimately, know how it works, and often that knowledge comes through experiential hell. This is what makes a true shaman, they're often dragged kicking and screaming onto the path, against their own choice. What you're experiencing sounds entirely like that.

As I said before you have to learn to make friends with your demons. It's the only way to overcome them, once you do that then you heal the minor demons from everyone else. Because lol they will be minor compared to what you experience, you have to experience it all, the weight of the entire collective, the woes of the whole world, so in the moment you know which thing specifically you're dealing with in a person.

Ah, the light, a curious topic I was just musing on earlier today. Do you know scientifically speaking darkness or black isn't a colour? It's actually a void of the spectrum our eyes cannot see. In the same way 'light' is what we can see. How does it feel then to consider that if we could see the entire spectrum, it would all be light?

In the natural world, what we see as black is seen as violet by certain animals who can see in that range (bees are one). Violet isn't analogous to purple here, but rather ultraviolet. You cannot see violet/ultraviolet. To us it appears as black. To bees it glows radiantly. That's how they know where to find nectar within a flower, because the flowers glow ultraviolet light in their centres. Cool huh?

So dark, light, it's all the same. What changes is your understanding and perspective of it.

I've had many experiences with both, from my own perspectives. You naturally do, on this path of shamanic initiation. You have also seen the dark, you just don't understand it yet, or rather truly 'see' it. That has yet to come for you.

I love science, honestly The answers of the natural world are contained within, both literally and as analogy.
Old 28-08-2020, 07:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
These are advanced stuff.Propably you're a badass shaman as well.

One day, my friend
Old 28-08-2020, 07:15 PM
Deactivated Account

By the way, for clarification and safety reasons, I absolutely do not recommend anyone to go poison themselves, LOL. I'm not advocating anything like that at all. It's just theoretical talk for theoretical issues (kinda like a disclaimer I'm not a medical professional don't take me too seriously).
Old 28-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Master

Quote:
@thatman
As you allready suspecting,propably we'll never find a remedy or a solid answer for all this.And i'm really tired with it.If no angel or magician is capable to stop it,i think we're f u c k e d big time.

I could see them in my mind's eye, their bodies were like smoke, their eyes were black and void and their faces were grey. I could feel their intention, to eat my energy. I was just preparing myself for sleep and decided to just sit in silence for 1-2 minutes, when suddenly, this image appeared in my mind's eye.

I understand you, I myself am so so tired, I have some of the most horrible nightmares one can experience. I've been thinking about going full force, my plan is to pray deeply and call upon myself all the darkness that is hovering around me and face it, I either die or come back way more powerful.
Old 28-08-2020, 07:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
ThatMan: Yes, shamans work with dark forces, that's entirely the point. You can only help people overcome something if you know it intimately, know how it works, and often that knowledge comes through experiential hell. This is what makes a true shaman, they're often dragged kicking and screaming onto the path, against their own choice. What you're experiencing sounds entirely like that.

As I said before you have to learn to make friends with your demons. It's the only way to overcome them, once you do that then you heal the minor demons from everyone else. Because lol they will be minor compared to what you experience, you have to experience it all, the weight of the entire collective, the woes of the whole world, so in the moment you know which thing specifically you're dealing with in a person.

Ah, the light, a curious topic I was just musing on earlier today. Do you know scientifically speaking darkness or black isn't a colour? It's actually a void of the spectrum our eyes cannot see. In the same way 'light' is what we can see. How does it feel then to consider that if we could see the entire spectrum, it would all be light?

In the natural world, what we see as black is seen as violet by certain animals who can see in that range (bees are one). Violet isn't analogous to purple here, but rather ultraviolet. You cannot see violet/ultraviolet. To us it appears as black. To bees it glows radiantly. That's how they know where to find nectar within a flower, because the flowers glow ultraviolet light in their centres. Cool huh?

So dark, light, it's all the same. What changes is your understanding and perspective of it.

I've had many experiences with both, from my own perspectives. You naturally do, on this path of shamanic initiation. You have also seen the dark, you just don't understand it yet, or rather truly 'see' it. That has yet to come for you.

I love science, honestly The answers of the natural world are contained within, both literally and as analogy.

You seem to know a lot, I too love science, I am a programmer myself and used to enjoy programming but this sickness totally takes this passion from me.

I do watch a lot of documentaries to learn things I started with the idea to help people, so using my own intuition, I used my imagination and sent energy from my body to those people who were sick or very sick. Then I imagined sending waves of energy from my body all over the surface of the Earth to help those who can be helped. I did this for days and days. I also draw upon myself energy from nature, I just used my imagination. I did this for a paralyzed girl, I don't know if her situation improved, then I did this lady who was in last stage comma, she recover in a matter of days. Then I did this for an old lady who had a cerebral stroke, she is fine, talking and walking. Then I did this for a lady, friend of my aunt, she got this virus and was breathing on machines, I had a dream with her and she was healthy and full of life, two days later she started to recover and now she can breath on her own. I don't really know if I helped these people, all I know is that I started to feel very sick and experience horrible nightmares.

I studied in high school about the light spectrum, it was a fascinating topic but at that time I had other passions. Everything we see, we see it because of the light, take the light out and there's nothing more to see, there are no more colors. The color we see appear because the light hits the material and the every material has its own mixing ( absorption, reflection etc ) with the light causing us to see all sorts of colors. Say you have a blue book, but the book is not blue, the light hitting the book cover makes the book look blue because of the nature of the material.
Old 28-08-2020, 08:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Thanks.Is this what you think or you've asked your contacts?
contacts .
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-08-2020, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
contacts .
Many thanks inavalan.

Still we have no clue about the physical sickness,energy drain,and all the other 'beautiful' symptoms.Why it's happening?