Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-03-2011, 08:44 PM
papadan

Lynn, do you believe this split thingy is how remote healing is accomplished?
Old 06-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Ascender
Lynn

I am speechless…

Everything you write gives meaning…

I have tried all of the things you write off. But still practicing to become a full master

Thanks for your replay Lynn – it was just what I need to be reminded of.

Thank.. Allot Lynn :O)

Yours

A peaceful mind

Ps: I like your music on your web site..

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 07-03-2011, 04:59 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
Lynn

I am speechless…

Dont be.... I am the same as all here on a path of leaning. Too I have had the blessing of TIME to speand hours reading and learing and trying things. Been blessed to have had GOOD teachers around me.

Everything you write gives meaning…

I try simply to take what one's make complex and break it down to be simpler is all. Many year's of volenteer work with Speical Needs children and adults I be sure helped in that. Having to create a path of understandings and trust.

I have tried all of the things you write off. But still practicing to become a full master

I persoanally see no " master " I see us all as that already as we call come forth equal it is just that some of us seem to have differnt talents that are more up front is all. Some like me seem to come in with so much of everything hard wired in....and have to struggle along to unerstand it all. Knowing too we are never given more than we can handle. So I be no master, I be in a way I guess a teacher as I do pass on what I know to have tried, more I am a student. I too have learned so much in the year's now I have been with SF. I still have more to learn, and I embrace that.

When I came to SF I would as "why" to so many things not seeing then the answers I had already I just needed like other's to embrce them.

Thanks for your replay Lynn – it was just what I need to be reminded of.

Ye are most welcome. I grew up with out the basis of understandings and a site like SF so would have bene a blessing BUT too I know it would have made me much differnt and I am content in just being plain old Lynn.

Thank.. Allot Lynn :O)

Yours

A peaceful mind

Ps: I like your music on your web site..

We are all of the same DNA and we are all man, all humans just that we do not all open the same doors to all that it means to be us. We I feel are given a Soul that hold a blueprint for us to follow and we do our best for that path to unfold.

We all have something to contribute, and we all leave a footprint we were once here when we leave the physical plane.

Lynn
Old 07-03-2011, 05:08 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by papadan
Lynn, do you believe this split thingy is how remote healing is accomplished?

Hello

Yes I do feel that. When I do remote healings I can do them with simply the sending of energy for that I am preset and I do not feel I leave. What leaves from me is energy.

When the healing is on a more personal level I do feel I split that part of me travels in Astral to another as I can and do touch. A physicl touch that is felt. At times where I be touching is not known to the person. Its done always with permissions and trust I cross no boundires that are not proper.

I have once successfully gone inward in a healing with a person. I felt I traveled in his blood stream. It was what too he wanted me to try as he was in so much pain that night in his muscles. I feel I travelled there but while I was there what entered him was energy, I went there in supports emotionally is all.

I can and have given Astral Massage where one's has noted the marks of being massaged. I have had such one to me. It takes a lot of energy and total trust.

Lynn
Old 07-03-2011, 05:33 AM
mattie

Emerging Abilities

As we expand our consciousness we will have multiple things happen. We will fluidly move between the various Ds w/ ease. We will also have the abilities we call psychic emerge. Seeing energy & nonphysical beings will be among the things that will likely be commonplace to all of us as we reach 5D.

Some already have certain abilities opening up. This will continue w/ all of us. Fortunately this is becoming more common so those who were born w/ these abilities are not looked at as weirdos or even possessed as they once were very unfairly stigmatized & persecuted.

These abilities emerge progressiely. Expect other psychic abilities & things such as remembering nocturnal excursions to develop as we expand our awareness.