Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-03-2011, 11:51 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish Notes on Teleportation

We are accessing realities billions of times per second, and we are literally teleporting constantly. For example, you are not the "you" that existed a split second ago; that was an entirely different you, occupying its own universe, although a very similar one to the "you" a second later. Consciousness itself is what does the "teleporting." It is only that consciousness, as it manifests through its physical counterpart, the brain, creates the illusion of fluidity of movement for linear time/space reality, and the physical eyes cannot see this teleporting motion that we call movement. All realities are equally probable, and they all exists now, simultaneously. Sci-fi movies and comic books portray teleportation as some "special ability," but to the Higher Self/Soul, this is nonsense, although a fun idea. Every living being teleports. The rare few people that may teleport in a manner similar to how it is portayed in movies--the highest concentration of them live in India--and such beings never make an arrogant display of this ability, only doing it for spiritual purposes if and when they do. -Kar
Old 06-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Ascender
Hi Simon

Im really enjoying reading all your posts on Astral travel, lucid dreaming etcetc

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 06-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyduck
Hi Simon

Im really enjoying reading all your posts on Astral travel, lucid dreaming etcetc

Hi Lovey!

I'm really enjoying reading all your lovely responses. You are very gracious.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Master

I second that, some great posts.

I'm not sure if this is the exactly the same thing you are talking about but I heard it explained as the "harp of probability". We are constantly jumping timelines, like the strings on a harp, jumping from one string to the next. We don't notice it because the differences in timelines is usually subtle. The timeline we exist on in each now moment is based upon our vibration in that moment. Might be another reason they used a harp as an example!

I also heard it explained as many dots, many now moments, strung together to give the illusion of linear time.

---
Whoops! Was just reading Neville's quantum jumping post. Not the same. There is a fellow who blogged about his other selves he visited while astral traveling. His travels would start by jumping into a starry tunnel then popping out the other end, sometimes into one of his parallel lives.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:57 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I second that, some great posts.

I'm not sure if this is the exactly the same thing you are talking about but I heard it explained as the "harp of probability". We are constantly jumping timelines, like the strings on a harp, jumping from one string to the next. We don't notice it because the differences in timelines is usually subtle. The timeline we exist on in each now moment is based upon our vibration in that moment. Might be another reason they used a harp as an example!

I also heard it explained as many dots, many now moments, strung together to give the illusion of linear time.

---
Whoops! Was just reading Neville's quantum jumping post. Not the same. There is a fellow who blogged about his other selves he visited while astral traveling. His travels would start by jumping into a starry tunnel then popping out the other end, sometimes into one of his parallel lives.

Hiya In Progress!

You're very welcome, and thanks so much for those points you mentioned. The "many dots" analogy is a very good one I've discovered as well, to explain these things in a simple manner, as well as Bashar's "film strip" analogy and other similar ones. You helped inspire the follow-up thread that I just posted in this forum. Blessings. -Kar