Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-05-2015, 02:05 AM
Experiencer
Hi AngelFairy,

My guess is that it was your spirit guide. The first time I got in contact with my spirit guide was when I was 6 or 7 years old. I heard my name being called right into my ear, but no one was there. I was just a short visit to say hello - nothing important. It was not until many years later that I started communicating consciously with my spirit guide. So the same could have happened to you (not that you necessarily have to wait that long).

Boson
Old 24-05-2015, 02:50 PM
Guide
Angel, what I meant by listen real hard, is that you can actually discern the differences in the pitches. Just like people talking, we all sound different. Also you will soon learn male from female. I found this by concentrating hard to try and pick up something. So far nothing, like they are still not ready to either raise my frequency or lower their's. I keep hoping though that one day they will, with all the chatter that goes on when this happens, sounds like it's something good. :)
Old 24-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFairy
This morning I woke up at 5:45am and clearly heard a voice whispering "Caitlin.. Caitlin.. Caitlin.." I was lying on my left side and it sounded like it was being whispered into my ear. It sounded like a man's voice which didn't sound scary but the whole thing was kind of creepy and I soon sat up and it stopped. I then lay down again and I heard it again!
I have never experienced hearing spirits before, but I have been feeling various sensations in my ears and around my head and over the past few weeks I have occasionally heard a high pitch noise in my ears, as if they are tuning in to something.
Does anyone know what this could be? I was thinking that maybe I am developing clairaudient abilities and this is my angels, but the whispering made me really scared when I heard it.
Hi
That's exactly what happened to me but i just woke up and heard someone say anthony 1 time but it sounded loud in my head not in my ear.
I was also freaked out but i discarded it as when u just wake up it could be my imagination.
I read that is the easiest way for them to communicate with you.
What do u guy think do they want us to communicate with them??
Old 25-05-2015, 09:22 AM
enjel

I haven't heard whispering, but last week I had a friend from my home country visiting and staying at my place. One night as I was falling asleep it sounded like someone, a male voice, was just yelling my name desperately, 3 times (also my name is Angel so the posts in this thread addressing "Angel" have been throwing me off a little ). It was so jarring I sat up and scared the lights out of my friend. The way the voice sounded, it was almost like they'd been trying to get in contact with me for a while but I just wasn't receiving it and this was a desperate attempt at getting my attention. I still don't know who it was, what they wanted, or why it seemed so important.
Old 25-05-2015, 02:47 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
Hi AngelFairy,

My guess is that it was your spirit guide. The first time I got in contact with my spirit guide was when I was 6 or 7 years old. I heard my name being called right into my ear, but no one was there. I was just a short visit to say hello - nothing important. It was not until many years later that I started communicating consciously with my spirit guide. So the same could have happened to you (not that you necessarily have to wait that long).

Boson
Hi Boson. That's very interesting. Is spirit guide the same as guardian angel?

Also could I ask how you started communicating with you spirit guide? Is the communicating something that you have to work on or does it just come naturally?

Sorry for so many questions
Old 25-05-2015, 02:57 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

Ok Sundancer, I think I understand a bit better, thanks

Thanks for sharing your similar experience enjel. i wonder if you will hear them calling you again?

Anthony, i think that could well have been a spirit trying to get your attention. I've also read that they can communicate through voices in your head. I have the same question as you. I actually tried to ask who was there and what they wanted etc. but I didn't get an answer. I don't know why they couldn't answer me.
Old 25-05-2015, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFairy
Ok Sundancer, I think I understand a bit better, thanks

Thanks for sharing your similar experience enjel. i wonder if you will hear them calling you again?

Anthony, i think that could well have been a spirit trying to get your attention. I've also read that they can communicate through voices in your head. I have the same question as you. I actually tried to ask who was there and what they wanted etc. but I didn't get an answer. I don't know why they couldn't answer me.

Hi AngelFairy
I think when you just wake up there is a sec that you are asleep and wake up that you are in a drowsy state that state is one way they can communicate with us.So why your answer was not answered you probably could not hear them.
I read in a book we normally have more than on guardian angel.The one is suppose to be loud and other one softer i guess.So it makes sense to me that my name was so loud (i heard it 100% but was it my imagination i don't know) and whisper in others ears.I also read that feathers
is normally a sign from them i cant remember why.I went to the bathroom today and thought i saw a insect walk on the floor but when i looked and it was a feather.So i don't know what to make of this but i read u can ask them for a sign and they will give you one so i asked for one so will have to see if that happens
Old 26-05-2015, 03:05 AM
Experiencer
Oooooo so excited for you !!! I'm a medium and only twice have I clearly heard my name being called out loud and I was fully awake what a neat experience :-) someone wants to say hey you're not alone :-) I would meditate meditate meditate you'll get stronger connection and messages :-)
Old 26-05-2015, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenifly
Oooooo so excited for you !!! I'm a medium and only twice have I clearly heard my name being called out loud and I was fully awake what a neat experience :-) someone wants to say hey you're not alone :-) I would meditate meditate meditate you'll get stronger connection and messages :-)
Thanks u getting me excited lolll.I think its cause my third eye has being opened and activated.

Something happened to me last night.I was trying to sleep last night and i had as vision i saw who i think was my grandfather.It was like for a sec and two.He came to me and he was pointing at me and looked angry.In the background it looked like a tunnel with purple background.I opened my eyes and the vision was gone like it was in my mind.

Do u think its for real??
Old 28-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Thanks u getting me excited lolll.I think its cause my third eye has being opened and activated.

Something happened to me last night.I was trying to sleep last night and i had as vision i saw who i think was my grandfather.It was like for a sec and two.He came to me and he was pointing at me and looked angry.In the background it looked like a tunnel with purple background.I opened my eyes and the vision was gone like it was in my mind.

Do u think its for real??

I can't psychically tell you if what you saw/felt/heard was for real, all I can tell you is your soul knows truth when it feels/hears/sees it, so I would look within yourself and how it made you feel and the sense of knowing you would have received if it were true.

Truth to me gives me shivers, when I hear or see truth, my body gets goosebumps and shivers, also a wave of coldness comes over a part of my body which is Spirit or my Higher Selfs energy blending with my own. It has taken me a while to really be an observer watcher in my own life to recognize these feelings. Meditation really helps.

If I see or feel or hear something I'm not sure if it was Spirit, I ask for another sign to validate it. Also sometimes I listen to where the thoughts are coming from, typically if I hear them at the front of my head, it's my ego, the back of my head it's spirit. I'm not sure if this makes sense haha its hard for me to explain how I feel when it happens to me. I'm sure its different for everyone.