Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2006, 10:23 AM
bluespirit

I would dearly love to see my hubby again but have been told I am not ready for this. Why,what do they mean?
Old 16-08-2006, 05:17 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluespirit
I would dearly love to see my hubby again but have been told I am not ready for this. Why,what do they mean?
proubly same reason i cant see tiny--too muchh of an emotional connection yet--its likely seein might make you wanna join him i know idd love ta see her but even after nearly 4 years itd be too much fer me so i get next best knowledge shees around everyso often and dos what she can to protect me(to the point of her and somethin i created back in 8th grade scramblin audio so it wouldnt harm me)

just relax it might seem like a few lifetimes but youll see him agin maby sk him to come to you while youre dreaming see how you are with it that way(i freak outr every so often at my uncles house cause tiny was the main thing perventing that dream from happenning and now the current pup we have allows what tinys cage prevented)
Old 16-08-2006, 05:30 PM
bluespirit

I understand what you're saying and have asked him to visit me in a dream. I have dreamed of him twice but for some reason he was very serious in the dream,no smiles!
He was a man who was always smiling in life and this didn'r seem like him. Rather upset me.
But thanks for your help,much appreciated.
Old 16-08-2006, 05:57 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
I understand what you're saying and have asked him to visit me in a dream. I have dreamed of him twice but for some reason he was very serious in the dream,no smiles!
He was a man who was always smiling in life and this didn'r seem like him. Rather upset me.
But thanks for your help,much appreciated.
hmm could it be cause(ever hear of soul fragments or pieces?? as we are) maby joined with the rest of that soul hees realied some changes -- or he could be tryin ta help you somehow like sayin many you should be alittle tougher

just crazy thoughts and on the help its what i love ta do
Old 16-08-2006, 09:06 PM
bluespirit

Red face

Thanks a heap,you really are good,nice talking to you.
No,I haven't heard of soul fragments,what are they?
Old 17-08-2006, 01:57 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Thanks a heap,you really are good,nice talking to you.
No,I haven't heard of soul fragments,what are they?
(not tryin ta insult or anythginh but good thing ive been readinup on this fer acouple years huh??) its the thery that only a part of the soul comes to this plysical plane to seek knowledge and such and whan you return "home" you unite with the rest of youre soul a reason were so different and just yea intrestin thery--not known till after death in which case its hard to say weather or not its true

and like i said i love helpin
Old 17-08-2006, 08:18 AM
bluespirit

Good on you,Biyu,really appeciate that. Lots of things I don't know,I'll be back!
Old 17-08-2006, 08:17 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Good on you,Biyu,really appeciate that. Lots of things I don't know,I'll be back!
how else do ya learn??(iv only been readin metaphysical stuff fer acouple years now more then willin ta leartn more plus theres way more then appears out there)
Old 18-08-2006, 06:26 AM
bluespirit

Bless you,Biyu,off today to see my grandson,he's in a nursing home after suffering a stroke.
I'll be think up more questions for you.
Old 18-08-2006, 04:42 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Bless you,Biyu,off today to see my grandson,he's in a nursing home after suffering a stroke.
I'll be think up more questions for you.
lets hope it didnt hurt him too much(think of roy horn and what hees done after one and if it gets to it im firm that that cat(monticore) saved his life) be shure to think up more questions im allways willin to have my mind poked in every which way(isnt that what schol dos just replaces it with lies) enjoy and have faith(i have no clue why i put it in just felt like i guess)
Closed Thread