Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-09-2020, 10:51 PM
Master
Dear Pagandell,

Thank you for delivering your wisdom to us.

It is wonderful that you interpret this as a wake up call, and can identify benefit and rise up from a place once fallen.

So good to see you set this example.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 21-09-2020, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Sparrow Thank you from my Heart.
Your text from 2013 resonates as a Sacred text written from Divine Love,
emmanating from our source of Creation.
What a Celebration I feel right now with Life
after connecting with your Heart through your text.

Thank you again.
^^^^^^^

Dear ImthatIm,

What a celebration it indeed is that such simple words can invoke such versatile and vigorous responses.

I see that application of colour has also increased in said responses. Wonderful!

-Sparrow

Old 21-09-2020, 11:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
Sparrow? The same as Spirit Guide Sparrow? And the human working the keyboard is? How are you today fellow human?

Dear JosephineB,

Yes, my name is Spirit Guide Sparrow.

You appear to subscribe to the constricting view that all spirit guides are permanent fixtures of the ether world. That they are, according to your belief, unable to take form anywhere else. I am perfectly aware you are not in direct communication with your own spirit guides, and can understand your experience is somewhat limited in this regard. Just as I am perfectly aware your disapproval of me is based on superficial material once read, which forms several of your belief systems.

Though you have taken more of a modest interest in spiritual matters over the last five years, you yourself hold the view within your own mind that you have much to learn.

To address your misconceptions I will again redirect you to dialogue #2437. You will also find a suggestion how to validate my spiritual credentials, so to speak, if they are that important to you.

Quote:
A sense of humour is a good indicator that the ego isn't overshadowing the spirit.

Not entirely accurate.
A sense of humour is only possible through ego. Ego is that which allows you to identify as the person, Josephine, in relation to existence. You conceive humour from your developed concepts and exhibitions of behaviour. Human behaviour is a product of ego.
Consequently, some use humour to embellish their ego; to ridicule; imitate; mislead and exploit.

No, a sense of humour is not a reliable indicator that the ego is not overshadowing the spirit. Heart wisdom is a good indicator.

Quote:
A glum and gloomy disposition is for an individual to decide, as you have.

Why decide to be anything other than whole-sum and wonder-full?
Why choose to communicate to another without your heart wisdom?
Why contribute anything other than your desire to uplift, support and encourage someone?

You perceive logic and wisdom in my words, yet fear seeming agreeable with them. I am more perceptive than you think, and you are more loving than you portray.

-Sparrow

Old 21-09-2020, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Sparrow, I once rejected downloads of spiritual information. I am hoping that I have another opportunity soon to restore this knowledge.

Dear Janielee,

Each sunrise brings to light new opportunities within your horizon.

Make a conscious choice within each moment of now to expand what you perceive yourself to be. Observe the blossoming flower, the gentle breeze upon your skin, and the majestic distant sunset. It is only your physical senses, your human ego, which tries to convince you that you are separate from these things. When you believe this misconception, you forfeit the wisdom these things hold for your wider perspective. Drown out the noise of life which occupies the mind, and distil your observance upon just one thing. Allow the reverence of wonder to wake your consciousness to new frontiers of revelation.

-Sparrow

Old 21-09-2020, 11:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Sparrow,

I've often wondered what the difference between emotion and feeling is. I was taught a long time ago that emotions are not-self - they come and go. And yet on this forum, I learnt about feelings. I think there is a difference, but do you see one, Sparrow?

Dear Janielee,

People perceive them in different ways, in different contexts, and may be a matter of semantics.

A feeling may describe an awareness or a state within which something is Self-realized. That is, your consciousness has become aware it is having an experience. A feeling is a form of knowing; it is a form of be-ing. You are there, on Earth, to feel what it is to be a human be-ing. When you pass, you will carry forth this knowing. You will know how it feels to be human.

Emotion is energy-in-motion. It is a form of do-ing. When your state of be-ing interacts with what someone or something else is doing, you get emotion: energy-in-motion. You are not your emotions. Emotions are what you get when your thoughts and feelings are doing something together. You have an emotional response because you think a certain way about how you should feel. This causes you to feel emotional, because you are having an experience of what you think.

-Sparrow

Old 22-09-2020, 03:28 AM
janielee

Unspeakable gratitude. Deep gratitude.

I miss my teacher, Sparrow.. I am thankful for your kind and generous loving.

Thank you again.

Namaste,

me
Old 24-09-2020, 09:34 AM
Knower

I love reading about afterlife, I hope that there is one, I really do.
Old 24-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentenz
I love reading about afterlife, I hope that there is one, I really do.

I hope that you become persuaded - as many of us already are - before you pass over. It's a great blessing to know it's not all made up.

My approach, though, is that you should be persuaded only by what you learn and/or experience and you should not 'try to believe' because someone tells you that you should.

Look around here, read some conversations, look elsewhere for others' ideas and experiences, research what teachers and guides say. It can take time and effort but so many things in life also need those.
Old 24-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Master
I just read this. Thought I'd post it here:

"Human beings on the whole are kind and caring. The majority would not walk past a starving child and instead of giving them food and shelter offer them a vaccine. 99% may have angry moments or fits of rage but on balance have a kind caring attitude to their fellow man. 1% of humans are complete psychopaths who will stir up trouble for their own amusement...kick the starving child out of the way....try and make every human on earth hate themselves because they erroneously believe the lie that this is what humans create. No. NO we don't. It's government psychos who steal food aid...make deals that only benefit their mates put themselves above others then try and make us feel like humans are bad...No.psychos are bad ...psychos need isolating on a small island the minute they are recognised...we need not to be made to feel guilty about protecting the 99%. That's why there is outrage about these atrocities, because humans that aren't psychos, care." - kj35
Old 24-09-2020, 08:37 PM
janielee

I am sorry, Sparrow for incorrectly judging you for being an advocate for passive inaction. I apologize for sniping at you and others so unfairly, and not reading your older posts. I was wrong. In this spirit, I hope that we can reconnect again.

Thanks,
JL