Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-09-2020, 03:52 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Janielee,

I will do so, if you would like.

Responsibility to themselves in that they have a responsibility to their own heart wisdom. And yet, they often ignore it and simply do what they think is most justified according to their current attitudes.

Responsibility to themselves in that they have a responsibility to their deepest desires and wishes. And yet, they seldom live their lives according to these internal callings, and stagnate within unfulfilling habitual regimes which invite repetitious hardships.

Responsibility to themselves in that they have a responsibility to their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs. And yet, they often neglect them and consequently develop health related challenges.

Responsibility to themselves in that they have a responsibility to recognise and actualize all that they can be, in their greatest and grandest idea about themselves. And yet, they seldom invest in opportunities to expand their consciousness and perception of who they truly are within the wider galactic community.

-Sparrow

In gratitude...

Sparrow..

Love

(me)
Old 21-09-2020, 03:53 PM
janielee

Quote:
You would not think that way if you were made aware of the events in their entirety. It becomes a learning process, and a process of acceptance. This tends to happen quickly for such animals, because they tend not to have an embellished ego like human beings. Animals are extremely inquisitive beings. It does not take them long to be captured by the attraction to something else. Which is what tends to happen, and they simply move on.

One of the benefits of heart wisdom is that the more truth you perceive, the more beauty you behold.

-Sparrow

Thank you for the elucidation; it is humbling and indeed, beautiful.

Namaste,

j.
Old 21-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Dear Legrand,

My preferred means of communication is always through feeling.

-Sparrow

Same here Sparrow,

Again thank you and enjoy!

Regards,
Old 21-09-2020, 04:03 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
To the person behind the screen working the keyboard posting the words above, how are you today?

A sense of humour is a good indictor. So far, no laughs unfortunately.

To the uplifting spirit in this community, and the heart wisdom and generosity and love that is shared between individuals,

The pain in this heart is clear to see. This is why Sparrow talked about heart earlier.

I believe we have all been there, and when you are ready again, we invite you to the companionship of Love, which is the real manifestation and potentiality of divinity.

JL
Old 21-09-2020, 04:08 PM
janielee

Certain formats of information, if you like, can be accessed by delivering your vibration to a higher cycle per second range. Different doors to information will become available to you as and when you resonate to the appropriate frequency. You will discover information simply arrives within you, so to speak, without the filter system and intellectualization system of the brain. It is not something which can be taught to you by any self-proclaimed master, for it is something which will happen to you when the time, and the vibration is right. You will not be able to define within your mental processes exactly where such information comes from, since it is beyond mind, but merely such information will happen to you on another level, and seem to come in from every known sense. In a sense, it will arrive as a knowing; you will not have to question the information.

Sparrow, I once rejected downloads of spiritual information. I am hoping that I have another opportunity soon to restore this knowledge.
Old 21-09-2020, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear JosephineB,

I believe, hello Sparrow, would suffice.
You do not appear to have clarified your reference to channelling. I patiently await your elucidation.

You feel a sense of humour is a good indicator of?

If you wish to avoid misconception as to your meanings you are going to want to be more clear and precise in what you are attempting to relay.

Do your present circumstances really hold you captive to such glum and gloomy disposition?

-Sparrow

Sparrow? The same as Spirit Guide Sparrow? And the human working the keyboard is? How are you today fellow human?

A sense of humour is a good indicator that the ego isn't overshadowing the spirit. Being able to laugh at oneself and the human condition and not take oneself too seriously while in human form.

A glum and gloomy disposition is for an individual to decide, as you have.
Old 21-09-2020, 05:15 PM
janielee

Here is a post of Sparrow's from 2013:

The planet is being neglected and raped of its natural resources. Its potent healing flora and fauna, capable of curing all known disease, being forced into extinction by deforestation, pollution and ravage slaughter. Oxygen levels continue to decrease due to the aforementioned, so too the purity of your ocean waters. Children starve, are denied basic fundamental rights while thousands of tons of gold sit idle in vaults, and trillions of dollars demanded in taxes are fed into military war machines, lavish lifestyles and other over indulged pursuits. Your children are educated to align to others belief systems, while true knowledge of their spirit and ultimate creative potential are repressed and kept out of schools and universities.

In this respect one could declare humanity and other suffering creatures to already be in dark times. For many beings of the Earth are suffering under the reign and attitude of man. It matters not if you wish to call it a new
age or other decorative distinction.

What you personally deem dark times, and what another human or animal deems a time of suffering is subject to their own current experience, perception and perspective.

Did they say anything about the obstacles humanity was to face before they overcame themselves?

A great many other civilisations of other worlds overcame their tragic past mistakes by uniting together through necessity and survival. For they recognised in their eventual wisdom that if they had not, they would have assisted in their own extinction. In some cases it was an external force which threatened their species and way of life which united them, and sometimes it was an internal threat to their way of life which caused change and action to be consolidated. What you will now find is that such civilisations, for the most part, though still having their factions, function much like those of honey bees or ants of Earth. Less focus is placed upon individual ideals and more on contributing to the welfare and sustainability of a singular harmonious ideal which serves the whole. From birth such beings are instinctually, through genetic cellular and consciousness memory, compelled to think and behave in benefit to and harmony with the whole. There is no question of ‘what do I want’, only ‘what do my people need’. In this sense, there is a great sense of connection, camaraderie and shared responsibility for all challenges and all rewards of progress.

The greatest obstacle to human potential lies in attitude. When many more attitudes are aligned to the sacred core values that ignite and unite nurturing behaviour and common family bonding principles, all other obstacles can be overcome. With the right nurturing attitude you can foster the necessary heart wisdom to ascertain appropriate choices and solutions to all your problems.

The problem observed is not that human beings do not care, or that they are immoral or inherently bad. Millions of individuals are presently dissatisfied with the welfare of the Earth and aspire for something more harmonious in their relationship with it. The problem observed in human consciousness is individual attitudes of mind which believe they cannot possibly change the world for they are merely one small voice. What they must do is find the courage and determination to create a much larger voice to be reckoned with. For it is the human voice of reason is far more powerful and influential than any organisation that would seek to thwart change, even if that voice is without word, but within action, or inaction. Refusing to take up arms, manufacture weapons or refuse to fund military intentions will remove its influence upon your societies. Refusing to comply with the manipulation of corporations, governments and suppressive forces will remove its influence upon your societies. Refusing to remain quiet and tolerant of the atrocities of neglect and abuse will remove its influence upon your societies. Many have learnt to say no within their own hearts, but very few have come together to shout it. You have a voice. Use it.

One person can make a difference if they seek the wisdom to recognise the right tools to create it.

What steps does this race have to take in order to achieve true spiritual potential?

Achieving spiritual potential is a simple matter of achieving connectivity. It is so simple a child can be observed doing it every day. No complicated philosophy or special new age knowledge is required to direct thoughts, intentions and actions in a way which connects you to all other things. How can an individual connect to their own spirit gifts if they fail to connect with the gifts of nature that sit right in front of them? If an individual has not the attitude or inclination for the sacred physical connections necessary for balance, how then can such attitude attune them to receive sacred spiritual sources? If an individual has not the commitment to connect to other voices of the world to end atrocities, how then can they have the commitment to connect to the voice of their own spirit?

You must seek the wisdom and lessons of your ancient tribesmen. Those who live in harmony with the land. Even those who live in smaller communities and remote villages can teach you much about connectivity. These obtrusive artificial cities and living conditions cause disconnection in mind, body and spirit. You must look upon the environment which you live in and contribute to and raise your awareness of its influences upon you as a being. Not only influences on your chemical biological level, but so too on your emotional and mental level through which you compose decisions for your life. What are you connecting to in your current sacred space and environment? What information are you bombarded with and being made to process in your consciousness? What values are you allowing to guide you and bring purpose and meaning to your life? How are you representing your own spirit identity and soul group on Earth?

Connect with your inner sacred values. Connect with your own species and seek to understand your own nature. Connect with your own planet and understand how it connects to your own wellbeing. Connect with the other animals and insects to understand their own wisdom and behaviour. Connect your voice to others to educate and raise awareness of imbalances that effect you all. Before spiritual potential can be received the vehicle through which it is delivered must be suitably designed. Connect to your spiritual ideals and aspirations by creating the environment necessary for them to grow in. The environment within you will find balance for spiritual growth when the environment outside you supports it. Even if at first this means creating for yourself a small safe space in which to find your true core values, then this shall be your first step. Within this small safe space where your internal environment finds balance, you must then seek to harmonize this balance with your external environment.
If one is not in harmony with the other then you cannot function as a suitable vehicle for your spiritual nature.

-Sparrow
Old 21-09-2020, 05:19 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
A glum and gloomy disposition is for an individual to decide, as you have.

No, it doesn't work like that. We can see.

Above is a post from SGS from 2013 exhorting action, loving action that doesn't contribute to the cycle of demise and violence in this world.

JL

Last edited by janielee : 21-09-2020 at 09:46 PM.
Old 21-09-2020, 08:29 PM
ImthatIm

Sparrow Thank you from my Heart.
Your text from 2013 resonates as a Sacred text written from Divine Love,
emmanating from our source of Creation.
What a Celebration I feel right now with Life
after connecting with your Heart through your text.

Thank you again.
^^^^^^^
Old 21-09-2020, 08:38 PM
Master
⁸[quote=Spirit Guide Sparrow]Dear [ì⁸B]Pagandell[/b],

I am not the only one with a perspective. I invite you to expand on how you came to this revelation, for us all to learn from you.

Im thinking that hear on the earth plane we have this balance between the dark/negative and the light that is are true selfs. I feel this is unique to human beings. In the spirit world for instance i feel there is not this negative stuff that is part of the balance of things down here.
But that is Maby why we are here and the revelation i spoke of is a discovery
That is not possible in say the spirit world.
I have been through lots of changes I've had very difficult times and some really incredible experiences.
And feel there is a reason for this.
So when i leave my physical body I will take these experiences with me back to the other planes of existence.
I don't really know the workings of it all
But get the feeling certain things are meant to happen like leaves on the trees grow in the spring time.
We do have freedom of choice but there is a synchronicity that comes into play.
And my revelation was the bad stuff happening to me is a kind of wake up call for me.
A necessary thing
For my new way and state of being to take place.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 21-09-2020 at 09:20 PM.