Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-09-2020, 12:26 AM
Master
I am thankful for...

The gifts and abilities I have been given. Regardless if others don't understand or apprecitate them.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 24-09-2020, 02:47 AM
Master
What gifts if you don’t mind me asking?
Old 24-09-2020, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
What gifts if you don’t mind me asking?

Clairvoyance
'sentience
'cognizance

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 24-09-2020, 04:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Clairvoyance
'sentience
'cognizance

Cool.

I’m highly intuitive,
So..
Most of those come under the banner of ‘myself’

Interestingly my intuition is integrated now so sometimes people will say. ‘How do you know and why did you say that’ .

I usually say.

I’m just being me..😊
Old 24-09-2020, 04:55 AM
Master
I dare say I was born with clairsentience, highly sensitive, intuitive and empathic. I obviously couldn't work it out then that I had this. It was many years later I found out. After having a very strange experience about 16 years ago that the other two started to come up to the surface. I couldn't put my finger on them until I started doing some research on it. I am not an academically educated man, but I have the ability to understand and know of many topics never studied by myself ever, not in this life anyway (claircognizance). Knowing how things worked in various areas. I sometimes ask a question to myself and depending on its complexity determines the time it takes to get an answer my understanding from the akashic records. With the clairvoyance, I sometimes pick up on things on how they will unfold before they actually do kids falling off things, cars crashing and avoiding them as well, things of that nature. The last two are still underdeveloped but I am still working on strengthening them.

Old 24-09-2020, 05:39 AM
Master
Quote:
The gifts and abilities I have been given. Regardless if others don't understand or apprecitate them.

I agree.

It would serve no purpose not to recognize and be thankful for the gifts we have.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 24-09-2020, 06:30 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Hi... Same here... And similar to you, as in, not knowing why I was different... But knowing I was. This from age 4, and no support other than people trying to make me "do" things to overcome my "shyness".. They were very different times , growing up in the 60,s .
Old 24-09-2020, 06:38 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm so grateful for His unconditional love to all beings.
I'm humbled with realization, there is no i, only You
and there is no Exclusivity within Your love and light.
Thank you True Source
Old 25-09-2020, 08:34 AM
Master
Quote:
I dare say I was born with clairsentience, highly sensitive, intuitive and empathic. I obviously couldn't work it out then that I had this. It was many years later I found out. After having a very strange experience about 16 years ago that the other two started to come up to the surface. I couldn't put my finger on them until I started doing some research on it. I am not an academically educated man, but I have the ability to understand and know of many topics never studied by myself ever, not in this life anyway (claircognizance). Knowing how things worked in various areas. I sometimes ask a question to myself and depending on its complexity determines the time it takes to get an answer my understanding from the akashic records. With the clairvoyance, I sometimes pick up on things on how they will unfold before they actually do kids falling off things, cars crashing and avoiding them as well, things of that nature. The last two are still underdeveloped but I am still working on strengthening them.

Yes your quite attuned so to speak. I have very early memories of heightened sensitivity. Around age ten of eleven I trusted myself and it. I’d had enough experiences to confirm as a child. So that built an inner sense I had knowing even as others might have tried to convince me they knew otherwise.
Old 25-09-2020, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Yes your quite attuned so to speak. I have very early memories of heightened sensitivity. Around age ten of eleven I trusted myself and it. I’d had enough experiences to confirm as a child. So that built an inner sense I had knowing even as others might have tried to convince me they knew otherwise.
It's funny in a peculiar way that I can finish both my sons and wifes sentences, know what they're about to say when watching a movie together that we've never watched before I pick what is going to be said minutes before it said. I pick up on everyone's moods which can be quite draining, especially if everyone in the house has the irrates (a rare occasion). I have to leave the scene otherwise I explode which is not pretty considering in my youth I was a very angry young man. At least my immediate family understand me now. The extended family have no clue. They would find it difficult to comprehend. Not very open-minded people. What you gain on the swing, you lose on the roundabout.