Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Experiencer
Energies moving my body

Hi. I am a channel/medium, though I've been shutting it down lately due to other energies controlling and moving my body.

Anyone else experience other energies/beings/spirits being able to actually move and control parts of your body?

Some have felt benevolent and others have not been.
Old 19-09-2020, 09:10 AM
Master
Dear Lovewater.I took a quick look of your posts so far.Sounds to me you're parasited,or something (low level)managed to enter inside you.And i'm afraid that you invited it,by choice,due to faulse beliefs about beings.
Old 19-09-2020, 02:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
My hair and touching parts of body from beings, can't say really who as I don't see them. Notice that during meditation state or dreams that turn into meditative state on it's own that there has been times when I have seen what I would think is a ghost or spirit and sometime they take me to let's say a home if the home means something to them, usually I wake up with some details as if my brain zoomed in on that but unfortunately I don't seem to be able to stay too long in the state to really figure out what is going on (if there is something beside my brain having too much imagination, that is going on, that is), all my life I have in this state been to various places and homes and ask around and no one else has said "Oh, me too!".

One thing I notice I don't do, perhaps out of fear, perhaps I know there could be something potentially dangerous with it, is that I don't look into their eyes.

One time I was looking into someone's eyes and it was as if it sucked me right in. I know overall that I am emotional, empath (did not really have a name for this particular feeling or gift or how I now should look at it as) so when I stay in the emotions too long - I will get the information from the emotions, that is emotion is information (and that is something really hard to explain), this is why I have detailed information from past lives, for instance, because I know there is something in the emotions and I don't wake up my left, academic part of the brain, I let the emotional one do it's work instead. I don't cut it short. It can leave me drained out, though. When it is bad up to a week or so before I manage to built up my own energy level. Don't know if that is just me.

I have a sibling who suffer from mental illness and one time I had a dream where I stood somewhere to watch and saw that something, bad entity, had come along, I could tell it was bad, and my sibling looked right into the eyes of this thing, and I was helpless, couldn't interrupt, couldn't do anything, almost like I walked right into someone else's memory. (I actually think one can do that). When I have allowed someone to look into my eyes, or me looking in their eyes, both of us, it is truly as if their emotion, their will take over and I feel myself vanishing with rapid speed and it frightens me because I don't feel strong enough to reclaim my territory.

So with this long background (sorry for all the words) I feel I need to ask - do you think it could be a gate-way, that this or these energies took to now, as you say, control parts of your body? It sounds very much as if something is inside your body, not like it is with me - outside. If so you need help to get it out - I don't know how to do these things - but there ought to be people out there that knows. From what I have read catholic priests have a side education in exorcism and that is perhaps a good way to go?

I hope this all works out for you, soon

That's really interesting. I am not an empath and cannot read people's or spirits' emotions.

But I am a channel/medium.

I do believe I let in something darker that is trying to move and take over my bodily movements.

I've already removed one dark entity from me that was causing an eating disorder.... I may need to remove more? I can do this work myself with the help of my Guides, if needed.
Old 19-09-2020, 02:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Dear Lovewater.I took a quick look of your posts so far.Sounds to me you're parasited,or something (low level)managed to enter inside you.And i'm afraid that you invited it,by choice,due to faulse beliefs about beings.

Well, it's very possible I have false beliefs, though I've definitely experienced Angelic communications as well.

I've done automatic writing, for example, with my Guardian Angel, who wrote his name on a piece of paper with my hand: "Angel Michael" he wrote.

The ArchAngel Michael.

So benevolent beings have moved my body, but something more dark is trying to control by body when I don't want it to. Like you said, it's lower vibration and energy. I know I have a demon around me ... I can feel and hear it. I do have addictions, and was told by my Guides to exorcise this demon so I don't have addictions anymore. When I've asked who is present, I get "I am a demon". But like I said, I also get Angelic communications too.

I wish I understood better. It's constantly been confusing to discern between light and dark beings when I've channeled. Both are present for me, and I have to distinguish. I have learned to tell the difference, but darker beings can still confuse me. They lie to me and pretend to be of the light when they're not. I've also gotten strong confirmations on actual Angelic communications. So it's both.
Old 19-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Well, it's very possible I have false beliefs, though I've definitely experienced Angelic communications as well.

I've done automatic writing, for example, with my Guardian Angel, who wrote his name on a piece of paper with my hand: "Angel Michael" he wrote.

The ArchAngel Michael.

So benevolent beings have moved my body, but something more dark is trying to control by body when I don't want it to. Like you said, it's lower vibration and energy. I know I have a demon around me ... I can feel and hear it. I do have addictions, and was told by my Guides to exorcise this demon so I don't have addictions anymore. When I've asked who is present, I get "I am a demon". But like I said, I also get Angelic communications too.

I wish I understood better. It's constantly been confusing to discern between light and dark beings when I've channeled. Both are present for me, and I have to distinguish. I have learned to tell the difference, but darker beings can still confuse me. They lie to me and pretend to be of the light when they're not. I've also gotten strong confirmations on actual Angelic communications. So it's both.
If you're favoured by Michael,no evil can really approach you.Sorry,but i don't think your contacts are who they claim to be.
Old 19-09-2020, 07:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
If you're favoured by Michael,no evil can really approach you.Sorry,but i don't think your contacts are who they claim to be.

Hmm, I don't think that to be the case. I know of other mediums who all have to use spiritual protection when they connect to Light. But I didn't come here to argue either. I know that I've been talking to ArchAngel Michael, who is my Guardian Angel. And I met all of my Guides.
Old 19-09-2020, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Hmm, I don't think that to be the case. I know of other mediums who all have to use spiritual protection when they connect to Light. But I didn't come here to argue either. I know that I've been talking to ArchAngel Michael, who is my Guardian Angel. And I met all of my Guides.
Cool
Old 20-09-2020, 01:14 PM
Experiencer
I believe it is demonic energy. When I first opened up and started hearing voices for the first time 12 years ago, I heard demonic voices saying demonic things. I also began experiencing angelic communications. I had had a suicide attempt at the time that I opened up. I was in a bad state during that time, and the energy around me was able to move objects held in my hands. This progressed. I thought it was the angels moving my body. And at times during communications, angels have moved my body. So it’s been very confusing to discern which is which. I made it clear I didn’t want my body moved, so then I knew that it came from the dark after that point.

Now that I’ve closed my channel, I barely experience this.

From what I’ve learned and been told, demons and entities cause mental illness and other ailments.

I’ve suffered from an eating disorder and mental health issues. An entity was removed from me three weeks ago and my eating disorder has been resolved. I’m told I have a demon causing me addictions that I must remove.

So when I’m ready, I will remove that demon.
Old 20-09-2020, 04:54 PM
Master
@Lovewater,
Are you seeing number patterns?(11:11)etc.
Old 20-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Master
Also from what i know,entities attach mostly to the brain and the solar plexus.(mental illness and digestive problems).

Last edited by lomax : 20-09-2020 at 05:42 PM.