Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-09-2020, 03:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Wonder is great..

It’s much better than an answer or question for that matter.

I saw no contradiction when I chose it. The meaning arose from this in me..

—from silence births joy of the true self, filled with wonder, wisdom, love, compassion and kindness. To speak from that birthed silence, is power, as energy, as creation, as infinite possibilities, as clarity, as groundedness, as steadfastness, as balanced being..as freedom (the list could go on and on, but I won’t bore you)
1 - no offense intended; I thought it was funny that their first example of oxymoron was your signature. You weren't boring me, but I don't subscribe to that stuff.

2 - don't jump to conclusions based on feelings: I replied earlier in the thread:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...57&postcount=6
3 - I read your posts on this thread, didn't agree, but had no wish to argue
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-09-2020, 03:55 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
We as spirits us it for our experience, and we us it on a level we are ready for.

Agreeing with this - this is how I see it also.
Old 18-09-2020, 04:09 AM
Master

Quote:
If we look at the personality as the Body/Mind/Spirit complex and we are Spirit, then what is the body mind complex?
To me that is the Ego, were the body is part of the planetary consciousness, and the mind is simply an artificially created construct. We as spirits us it for our experience, and we us it on a level we are ready for.
Would you please expand on what is "planetary consciousness"?

Also, why do you say "mind is simply an artificially created construct"? Do you consider dreams "an artificially created construct" too? Why artificial, why construct?

I believe we are here to learn to create reality, not through physical action, but by materializing our conscious wishes and intentions; not for experiencing.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-09-2020, 04:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
1 - no offense intended; I thought it was funny that their first example of oxymoron was your signature. You weren't boring me, but I don't subscribe to that stuff.

2 - don't jump to conclusions based on feelings: I replied earlier in the thread:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...57&postcount=6
3 - I read your posts on this thread, didn't agree, but had no wish to argue

So your trying to source through my signature something for yourself?

Why is disagreeing arguing?

If you have something to say about it I’m open to hear what you have to say.

Don’t be offended if I disagree with what you get back. That’s the key really.

What do you mean, don’t jump to conclusions based on feelings?

That doesn’t gel in me so maybe you could elaborate on what your feeling and seeing to make that response.
Old 18-09-2020, 05:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
So your trying to source through my signature something for yourself?

Why is disagreeing arguing?

If you have something to say about it I’m open to hear what you have to say.

Don’t be offended if I disagree with what you get back. That’s the key really.

What do you mean, don’t jump to conclusions based on feelings?

That doesn’t gel in me so maybe you could elaborate on what your feeling and seeing to make that response.
You wrote:
"Wonder is great..

It’s much better than an answer or question for that matter. "
So, your conclusion that I chose an easier way than answering the question of the thread ...

Any way, this seems a childish back and forth.
Old 18-09-2020, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
You wrote:
"Wonder is great..

It’s much better than an answer or question for that matter. "
So, your conclusion that I chose an easier way than answering the question of the thread ...

Any way, this seems a childish back and forth.

I meant it from an understanding in myself that wonder is a good thing.

Wonder in my opinion opens one beyond limiting beliefs, makes you curious to explore.

Questions and answers can keep you locked into your beliefs. Or you might think you know and so you ask others because your trying to prove you know. Where as wonder and curiosity make you curious through others as they are and you seek to open to that little piece in some way of yourself.

I wasn’t assuming anything in your response.

What you decided was your own conclusion.

If you see it as a childish back and forth then you might get even more curious and wonder some more about yourself. Nit me.

Last edited by JustBe : 18-09-2020 at 06:51 AM.
Old 18-09-2020, 11:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Would you please expand on what is "planetary consciousness"?

Also, why do you say "mind is simply an artificially created construct"? Do you consider dreams "an artificially created construct" too? Why artificial, why construct?

I believe we are here to learn to create reality, not through physical action, but by materializing our conscious wishes and intentions; not for experiencing.

If we understand that a planet, as well as all physical matter, is conscious, than you can call this the Logos. The Logos has its own unique development path.
We as souls/spirits connect with physical matter, almost in a symbiotic relationship. In the mineral realm, the plant and animal realm and in the realm where we become self conscious and walk upright. (third and fourth density) The Logos helps us by using its environment to develop and we in return help the Logos to develop. A win/win situation, I think.
In my understanding, the mind spans the planet, and if we want to know who created it, we need to look at a higher level of the Consciousness of the Logos. Past the Logos of the solar system. As far as I know there is a level between the Solar and the Galactic Logos. Like clusters or groups of solar systems in a section of the galaxy.

Different sections of the galaxy develop differently, which will make sense, if we consider that different experiences will bring different outcomes, and greater understanding for the galactic consciousness. After all, a galaxy at some point will become a (uni)verse, a cluster of verses and so on.
To come back to the mind, it is an artificial construct, created by the Logos, and we, through our brain or heart tune into this mind at a level we are ready for. It depends on our level of vibration.
You might have noticed, at different time, with a different mood you have different thoughts, and you might even have noticed at times, thoughts coming into your head don't seam to be yours.
Our brain is just a relay station between the mind and the body/spirit.
Who drives the thought process, depends on the level of harmony between the body and spirit.

Dreams derive out of, what is known as, the archaic records. The body has full access to it were the spirit has not; for a good reason.

Sure what you say is not incorrect, yet from what perspective do you want to understand creation? There are no right or wrong ways. It is just a matter of perception.
You can stick you head into an ant hill, if you dare, and try to understand how a nation of ants functions, or you can stand outside the ant hill, or on the next higher hill and try to understand how ants fit into the ecosystem.

You can move outside the planet and try to understand the planetary ecosystem, and so on.
There are no wrong ways in creation, just ways.
Old 18-09-2020, 07:42 PM
Master

Quote:
If we understand that a planet, as well as all physical matter, is conscious, than you can call this the Logos. The Logos has its own unique development path.
We as souls/spirits connect with physical matter, almost in a symbiotic relationship. In the mineral realm, the plant and animal realm and in the realm where we become self conscious and walk upright. (third and fourth density) The Logos helps us by using its environment to develop and we in return help the Logos to develop. A win/win situation, I think.
In my understanding, the mind spans the planet, and if we want to know who created it, we need to look at a higher level of the Consciousness of the Logos. Past the Logos of the solar system. As far as I know there is a level between the Solar and the Galactic Logos. Like clusters or groups of solar systems in a section of the galaxy.

Different sections of the galaxy develop differently, which will make sense, if we consider that different experiences will bring different outcomes, and greater understanding for the galactic consciousness. After all, a galaxy at some point will become a (uni)verse, a cluster of verses and so on.
To come back to the mind, it is an artificial construct, created by the Logos, and we, through our brain or heart tune into this mind at a level we are ready for. It depends on our level of vibration.
You might have noticed, at different time, with a different mood you have different thoughts, and you might even have noticed at times, thoughts coming into your head don't seam to be yours.
Our brain is just a relay station between the mind and the body/spirit.
Who drives the thought process, depends on the level of harmony between the body and spirit.

Dreams derive out of, what is known as, the archaic records. The body has full access to it were the spirit has not; for a good reason.

Sure what you say is not incorrect, yet from what perspective do you want to understand creation? There are no right or wrong ways. It is just a matter of perception.
You can stick you head into an ant hill, if you dare, and try to understand how a nation of ants functions, or you can stand outside the ant hill, or on the next higher hill and try to understand how ants fit into the ecosystem.

You can move outside the planet and try to understand the planetary ecosystem, and so on.
There are no wrong ways in creation, just ways.
Thanks.

As you said, we see reality in different ways. I wouldn't call it a matter of (different) perception, but a matter of (different way of) knowing, because I tie perception to my five physical senses, while there is direct knowing, beyond what intellect and senses can deliver.

Regarding the ants, I believe there is a better way at soul level, that is to know by using your inner senses, but most of us aren't tuned into those.
Old 19-09-2020, 08:35 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Or we can just ignore Jung and Freud and still discuss the ego according to our own definitions.

Peace
Yes you could and still the none the wiser, but that seems to be what your Spirituality is built on.
Old 19-09-2020, 08:42 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Perhaps as a pyschology student, but definitely not - and least of all for spiritual purposes.

Peace,

JL
The psychology will tell you how that is the ego trap and that your thinking is flawed. If you're really going to be Spiritual you shouldn't be using the word at all. Google Ahmakara, it'll explain how talking about a made-up definition ego is the "I" of "invented things." Without an ego there are no Spiritual purposes.