Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-08-2020, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
You guys have the COOLEST visions. I, on the other hand, just hear things! But, it's kind of cool to "talk" with my crystals. I love it. It's easy to find out what their unique purpose is this way.

Mine were not visions.

Actually went to the crystal cave and laid down on the small crystals growing on the floor.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-08-2020, 09:50 AM
Guide

I think that everyone connects on his or her own special way. I don't get messages but I'm getting visions at times. Sometimes entities seems to be connected to the stones and I get to see them. Not with every stone though.
Old 31-08-2020, 01:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Mine were not visions.

Actually went to the crystal cave and laid down on the small crystals growing on the floor.

See? I can't even imagine what it was like, closest thing I have is "vision." I believe you, though. You are lucky. ...I want to go to that damn cave!!
Old 31-08-2020, 01:29 PM
Knower
Adding to Manifestation Quartz -

He said his name is "He Who Waits."

Also said he is his entire self because he "broke off before the blasting, and healed himself."

He also said he likes to be touched and held. He does not like small enclosures like the little bag I put him in.

So fascinating!

Can't wait to learn about some of my other crystals. They definitely have their own personalities. And they are not perfect beings. They still have some duality present, it seems to me. Although they are awesome, they are not too different from some of us, I think.

*Sorry for double posting. Meant to edit, and don't know how to delete*
Old 31-08-2020, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Adding to Manifestation Quartz -

He said his name is "He Who Waits."

Also said he is his entire self because he "broke off before the blasting, and healed himself."

He also said he likes to be touched and held. He does not like small enclosures like the little bag I put him in.

So fascinating!

Can't wait to learn about some of my other crystals. They definitely have their own personalities. And they are not perfect beings. They still have some duality present, it seems to me. Although they are awesome, they are not too different from some of us, I think.

*Sorry for double posting. Meant to edit, and don't know how to delete*

If he healed himself, check him over, he might be a nice piece of Faden Quartz!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-08-2020, 03:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If he healed himself, check him over, he might be a nice piece of Faden Quartz!

Googled that, doesn't look like it. But he does look like he has a self-healed base. :)
Old 31-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Master
Quote:
You guys have the COOLEST visions. I, on the other hand, just hear things! But, it's kind of cool to "talk" with my crystals. I love it. It's easy to find out what their unique purpose is this way.
Talking or hearing things is equally cool. It's that we all receive intuitive messages differently.
I've also heard my first skull after I bought him, in the car when I was about to drive home.
"It's okay to quit smoking"
I didn't hear that with my physical ears, it pops in my head ifever I hear things.

I was kinda shocked though, hihi. No doubt I was rolling a cigarette at the time I heard it.

Maybe you can also hear crystals sing. I've never heard it but each crystals has a different tone and the high vibration ones should sound beautiful when they sing :)
The mod on my spiritual forum at the time could hear them sing. Even from a photo online when I asked her about my Arkansas crystal from Colier's Creek mine. She could hear that sing as well.
Even though I have quite a lot of crystals, I cannot hear them sing.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Talking or hearing things is equally cool. It's that we all receive intuitive messages differently.
I've also heard my first skull after I bought him, in the car when I was about to drive home.
"It's okay to quit smoking"
I didn't hear that with my physical ears, it pops in my head ifever I hear things.

I was kinda shocked though, hihi. No doubt I was rolling a cigarette at the time I heard it.

Maybe you can also hear crystals sing. I've never heard it but each crystals has a different tone and the high vibration ones should sound beautiful when they sing :)
The mod on my spiritual forum at the time could hear them sing. Even from a photo online when I asked her about my Arkansas crystal from Colier's Creek mine. She could hear that sing as well.
Even though I have quite a lot of crystals, I cannot hear them sing.

Yep! That's exactly how it works. It's not an actual hearing with ears, although sometimes things can be that loud, it's more like a thought impression. A thought just pops in your head, and you know it's not yours.

It's so weird you mention crystals singing. So last night I was resting with a beautiful tangerine quartz point and I heard a soft ringing going on. I don't know, is that the singing? It wasn't like a person singing. Just a gentle resonant sound, one note sustained. I've never experienced this sort of thing before.
Old 01-09-2020, 09:42 AM
Guide

Quote:
Yep! That's exactly how it works. It's not an actual hearing with ears, although sometimes things can be that loud, it's more like a thought impression. A thought just pops in your head, and you know it's not yours.

It's so weird you mention crystals singing. So last night I was resting with a beautiful tangerine quartz point and I heard a soft ringing going on. I don't know, is that the singing? It wasn't like a person singing. Just a gentle resonant sound, one note sustained. I've never experienced this sort of thing before.
I absolutely recognise this. When I see images they 'pop up' like a thought but as an image they are much stronger and longer lasting. Sometimes it's more like a slide show. It can feel real intrusive at times. When a negative image appears and lingers it can be broken down. I do that at times when I feel it is too intrusive. Crystal images are always positive though but can be very 'weird' and unexpected.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
I absolutely recognise this. When I see images they 'pop up' like a thought but as an image they are much stronger and longer lasting. Sometimes it's more like a slide show. It can feel real intrusive at times. When a negative image appears and lingers it can be broken down. I do that at times when I feel it is too intrusive. Crystal images are always positive though but can be very 'weird' and unexpected.

Cool. I get what you mean by weird. The things these crystals say are often weird, too.

A message from my "Vivid Dreamers Super-5 Quartz" (seller is a crystal reader and I already knew their purpose when I bought them):

"Lucid dreaming!! Lucid dreaming!!"

Like this was the happiest thing they could possibly think about.