Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-08-2020, 11:21 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I guess time will tell.I observe the pattern for a long time now.Some people denny to see it as it is,even if their lifes are completely destroyed.
I'm afraid that sooner or later,we'll see a thread with a tittle ''i'm hearing voices'' or ''please help me''.Of course this is something i don't want to happen,and i truly want to be proved wrong.

Let's see then.
Hi...Time will tell for all of us, because none of us can ever be certain about anything , until we "know"...and none of it... Human Life, spiritual life , is easy at times. It can all be very challenging.. and you know that more than most.
Old 30-08-2020, 12:00 PM
Elfin

Quote:
I guess time will tell.I observe the pattern for a long time now.Some people denny to see it as it is,even if their lifes are completely destroyed.
I'm afraid that sooner or later,we'll see a thread with a tittle ''i'm hearing voices'' or ''please help me''.Of course this is something i don't want to happen,and i truly want to be proved wrong.

Let's see then.

Also the gentle and nice people,won't be there to offer their help.Everyone wants to play the role of the nice guy,and when things get really tough,they dissappear.
Well I'm gentle and nice... And you KNOW FULL WELL you can't get rid of me, no matter how hard you try!.... Now do you want this Hug or not? It's just that I've been stood here with my arms outstretched for hours now, and they are starting to ache.... It's a bit like an endurance test !.. However... If you say No, you know what happens.. . I get the white feathers out to throw at you!....And you KNOW how much you hate that !....Take care.
Old 30-08-2020, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Well I'm gentle and nice... And you KNOW FULL WELL you can't get rid of me, no matter how hard you try!.... Now do you want this Hug or not? It's just that I've been stood here with my arms outstretched for hours now, and they are starting to ache.... It's a bit like an endurance test !.. However... If you say No, you know what happens.. . I get the white feathers out to throw at you!....And you KNOW how much you hate that !....Take care.
Of course dear.
I told you that most of the times my mind rejects things on it's own.I can't stop it.I saw your posts,but first i wanted to finish with the OP.
A big hug from me as well.
Old 30-08-2020, 12:19 PM
Master
And one other thing.Do not believe anything you read.Most of those new age authors are only armchairs,trying to get some bucks.
If you really think that you have angels around you,then try to communicate with them,open the channels,and then pay the 'lightworkers' to help you remove the parasites you attracted to your self and your family as well.
Old 30-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Of course dear.
I told you that most of the times my mind rejects things on it's own.I can't stop it.I saw your posts,but first i wanted to finish with the OP.
A big hug from me as well.
Oh trust me... I know full well how the mind can accept or reject things.. Our minds are vast... Bigger than the universe I sometimes think, with everything it can hold... Now come here for the hug .... I do have to be a little bit careful that my treasured Archangel Michael won't get jealous.... As you know full well I am his girlfriend LOL..... But every now and again we all need a hug.... So I don't think he will mind ..... Tough if he does .. but sshhhhh.. don't tell him I said that !!!!!!......
Old 30-08-2020, 01:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattio
yes I know this type of posting I always call them 'a punch in the stomachs followed by a pad on the back '

in other words energy stealing taking place by trying to bring some one down and asserting a dominant position

pfff I thought this forum was clean , how wrong I was I must be naive

peace and love to you lol
Not necessarily naive. It can also be you are on a much different level and don't resonate with the average here. Unfortunately it is hard to find a place with people who do vibrate on a higher level. It's as if these people simply don't go online / social media anymore.
I know a number like that, and I'm on social media less and less for that reason as well.
As for this forum, it is far from 'clean'. The number of negative people far outnumbers the ones that aren't.
It's not for nothing there's a 'block user' option. Something I have never ever used anywhere else but here. Just to protect myself.
It helps a bit, as does knowing which topics to simply steer clear from. Another option is to not be on here at all, hihi.

Just look at what happened here today: I posted a normal reaction to the OP. It was totally ignored by all, including the OP... EVERYONE continued with the negative person's stuff.
Old 30-08-2020, 02:13 PM
Elfin

.... Sometimes we put our own feelings aside to focus on the ones that are having the hardest time at any given moment in time ..... That is called "being human"....
Old 30-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
.... Sometimes we put our own feelings aside to focus on the ones that are having the hardest time at any given moment in time ..... That is called "being human"....
You can call the 'advanced lightworkers' to do that.(lol)
Old 30-08-2020, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Not sure if you're addressing me? Easier if you use a name or quote so people know who you are talking to... I'm not sure now.

If it was me... The Nr1 lesson in life, and especially in energywork and helping: You can not help anyone unless they want to be helped and are thus ready to be helped. The gap is simply too big. It's like 'you can lead a horse to water but not force it to drink'. With some you cannot even lead them to the water.
Then the next lesson comes in: accepting that they are where they are and letting go of the urge to help.
Everyone is on their own path and will open up in their own time. For some this will be in another life.
That may be hard to digest, but it is how it is.
Old 30-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Not sure if you're addressing me? Easier if you use a name or quote so people know who you are talking to... I'm not sure now.

If it was me... The Nr1 lesson in life, and especially in energywork and helping: You can not help anyone unless they want to be helped and are thus ready to be helped. The gap is simply too big. It's like 'you can lead a horse to water but not force it to drink'. With some you cannot even lead them to the water.
Then the next lesson comes in: accepting that they are where they are and letting go of the urge to help.
Everyone is on their own path and will open up in their own time. For some this will be in another life.
That may be hard to digest, but it is how it is.
That's a good excuse if you claim that you're capable to do energy work while you can't.
Do you want me to find you some volunteers to test your skills?There are several people who ask for free energy work or healing.What do you say?