Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-08-2020, 08:36 PM
Master

Hi JL

I always use astrodienst at https://www.astro.com/

You would probably have to register and log in and then find the free horoscopes page. One of the free options allows you to generate a birth chart - just enter your birth details, and obviously it helps if you know your exact time of birth. You will get a free limited interpretation which may include the 10th house (there is the option of a full interpretation but I don't know how much that costs).

If you are not familiar with birth charts and their symbols then the chart itself can be a bit meaningless, but the interpretation and other information provided should allow you to identify the 10th house and any planets therein. Roughly speaking if you imagine a clock face it will be between 11 and 12.

This may not reveal anything of interest, but who knows!

Alternatively, if you don't want to go through the above hassle then you are welcome to PM me your birth information (date, place and time of birth) and I can enter the details and then get back to you privately.

A further thought. Your exact time of birth is actually crucial, because this will determine your Ascendant which will be the beginning of your first house (in most house systems), and all the other houses flow from there.

Peace
Old 27-08-2020, 10:38 PM
Experiencer
Your ego is the problem, is not the places or the people you come in contact.

You see, IF you ever feel annoyed, irritated, angry, and unappreciated thats your ego talking with its wrong logic, thoughts and reasons about why everyone is wrong, and why you're always right.

The ego works that way.

So, you have to see this is as a new challenge in order to grow as a better person.

To change your atittude, and become more coperative, funnier, caring, helpful, giver and good.
Old 27-08-2020, 11:04 PM
ant

Everyone is just a number in the work force today.

It's how much blood they can extract and if your not giving enough,your easily replaced by another denominator.

Focus on the positives and silver linings.

Look at the end goal and where you want to be.

Financial freedom is gained by rolling with the punches.

Work is just a means,not a lifestyle.

Resistance is also inevitable when you don't believe in being part of this corrupt system.

See a silver lining in everything,roll with the punches,play the game.

Water off a ducks back,focus on the end game/goal.
Old 27-08-2020, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I used to be a stellar star at work, Opportunities and offers would flow in the best places. I said no, didn't appreciate it. Went off and chased spirituality, said money and power wasn't important.

Well fast forward 10-15 years and now I am trying to rebuild my career. I try, I work hard, I am honest and competent, but every single place gives me heartache. I am unappreciated, accused of things I didn't do. I'm wondering if it's cultural, or if it's some weird kammic force at play.

It hurts but moreso it sucks my energy and focus

anyone have any constructive ideas?

Sorry to be a whiner

After 10-15 years away from your career, I got a feeling you had to start over closer to the bottom. If that is true, that might be the root of your problem.

If you are not happy where you are, you can always quit and get a better job were you might be appreciated better.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Quote:
....I try, I work hard, I am honest and competent, but every single place gives me heartache.
I am unappreciated, accused of things I didn't do. I'm wondering if it's cultural, or if it's some weird kammic force at play.
Ha, this reminded me of working at Liberty Mutual in Boston's Gov Center 30 yrs ago.
An older guy I would just say hi to as I passed his desk...comes over,
leans forward with his 2 hands on my desk, smiling, says,
"You know why people don't like you? Cuz you're happy."

Bada bing.

Then, a woman was snotty to me often. One day she says, pondering to herself...
"I don't know why I act this way with you...I think because I see you as a nail and I just wanna pound you down."

Another reference to my niceness that depressed people can't stand and see as fake..they just wanna drag ya down into their frequency.
It's interesting to observe.
I rem a few weeks later she was diagnosed with MS.
She was really a very nice person.

Seems the devil made her do it, ha - it never had a thing to do with 'me'.

You just keep being your good self, my friend. And yes, be happy and confident...
stand square on your 2 feet, tall, and erect --people don't mess with confident people much that have a steady, clear eye contact.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-08-2020, 04:57 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Hi JL

So you originally left your career to pursue spirituality because that seemed more important, but you are now trying to rebuild your career. Is that because you genuinely want career success or is it more because you want a good income to deal with the practical necessities of physical life?

It's the latter, for sure, iamthat. But when I do my job, then I like to take positions of authority and to do a good job. I pretty much become a crazy workaholic as I get very committed to my responsibilities, and good outcomes, if that makes sense.

Quote:
I am just wondering if a part of you is resisting being back in the corporate environment, torn between wanting a decent income while perhaps resenting the time and energy required to make this happen, when you could be using that time and energy for spiritual pursuits.

VERY VERY VERY possible, iamthat.. If I had a lot of money, I wouldn't touch any of these jobs at all - despite the worldly prestige

Quote:
Maybe in the past you were a star at work and opportunities and offers would flow because your career goals aligned with your personal life goals. Is there any conflict now between your personal life goals and your career goals? If there is such conflict then that might explain the obstacles you face.

Well, in theory, I guess I should apply my practice to my work environment but as you may know from my multiple "help" posts through the years on work I fail miserably on that.

Also my energy and time and devotion goes to work so in that way it's almost incompatible, ad I failed at integrating spirituality into my jobs...alas...

Quote:
Regarding other forces at play, it might be interesting to examine your astrological birth chart, particularly anything to do with your 10th house.

The tenth house is at the very top and most public part of the chart. The tenth house governs structures, corporations, tradition, public image, fame, honors, achievements, awards, boundaries, rules, discipline, authority, fathers and fatherhood. The cusp, or border, of the tenth house is also called the midheaven, and it clues astrologers into your career path. (Ruled by Capricorn).

Are there any planets in your 10th house, and if so how do they relate to other planets in your chart?

Just a possibility.

Peace

Thank you, iamthat
Old 29-08-2020, 04:59 AM
janielee

Thank you ant

Thank you Big John
Old 29-08-2020, 05:00 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ha, this reminded me of working at Liberty Mutual in Boston's Gov Center 30 yrs ago.
An older guy I would just say hi to as I passed his desk...comes over,
leans forward with his 2 hands on my desk, smiling, says,
"You know why people don't like you? Cuz you're happy."

Bada bing.

Then, a woman was snotty to me often. One day she says, pondering to herself...
"I don't know why I act this way with you...I think because I see you as a nail and I just wanna pound you down."

Another reference to my niceness that depressed people can't stand and see as fake..they just wanna drag ya down into their frequency.
It's interesting to observe.
I rem a few weeks later she was diagnosed with MS.
She was really a very nice person.

Seems the devil made her do it, ha - it never had a thing to do with 'me'.

You just keep being your good self, my friend. And yes, be happy and confident...
stand square on your 2 feet, tall, and erect --people don't mess with confident people much that have a steady, clear eye contact.

Wow that's great advice, Miss H! Thank you. I have lost a lot of my personal power recently, IMO.

The steady eye contact is invaluable advice!

People play games, it's helpful.
Old 04-09-2020, 03:09 AM
Master
Quote:
I used to be a stellar star at work, Opportunities and offers would flow in the best places. I said no, didn't appreciate it. Went off and chased spirituality, said money and power wasn't important.

Well fast forward 10-15 years and now I am trying to rebuild my career. I try, I work hard, I am honest and competent, but every single place gives me heartache. I am unappreciated, accused of things I didn't do. I'm wondering if it's cultural, or if it's some weird kammic force at play.

It hurts but moreso it sucks my energy and focus

anyone have any constructive ideas?

Sorry to be a whiner
I am being sincere and genuine, but is this still a problem for you? I know old post but hey...
Maybe it's the universe's way of saying to do it on your own, be your own boss.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 04-09-2020 at 04:05 AM.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Elfin

Hi...to my mind being "spiritual" and having to "work "to pay the bills , are two separate things.... Most employers and staff are not really interested in whether you are spiritual or not....they just want you to work as hard as you can , for what they pay you, which is usually peanuts.....unless of course your work is within the "spiritual" sector.....since being 16 and having always worked, I was unhappy.... And almost physically sick at the thought of going to work sometimes...I said "never again"....and I bought and started my own business eventually.... And the that business did eventually lead to a spiritual side being attached to it..... But OH....the BLISS of not having anyone breathing down my neck, telling me off, watching over my shoulder....... Pure heaven after decades of being together miserable, and bullied.......