Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-08-2020, 06:17 PM
Knower
Dream with a Phantom Quartz

I wanted to share this cool experience I had. Please be advised it is mildly graphic in nature (nothing explicit, just implied). Since I originally posted it on my dream sharing forum, I explained what the crystal is/means... yo guys already know this, I'm sure. :)

I went to bed holding a phantom quartz. This is a quartz crystal that, during its growth, had another mineral wash over it. This creates a phantom image locked in time, while the quartz continues to grow over it. It's a cool feature, it looks like a ghost crystal inside the main crystal. This particular one has 2 phantoms. Metaphysically, this type of quartz helps with overcoming traumas, past wounds, our "ghosts," etc., that hold us back in our present. (**Correct me if I'm wrong, going off of what I read on the internet**)

I fell asleep to a message from the crystal, "Let go of the past.."

I'm with my ex husband. We're driving to our new home, it's a beautiful cottage in New England. We arrive, it's nighttime, and we get in bed. He's trying to get me to make love to him. I'm not in the mood, feeling exhausted, and tell him so. He keeps trying, but I continue to tell him I don't want to right now. Then he is hovering above me, and presses his hand down on my shoulder, hard. I can tell he's angry. He just keeps pressing, harder. I am struck with terror, as I realize he is not going to accept no for an answer.

Suddenly I am talking to him in a very strong voice, telling him he can't touch me, I don't want to do it, and he needs to respect that. If he doesn't, I am not staying here. I am almost yelling. He lets go without a word. I feel a catharsis go through me.

The Father (dream guide) chimes in at this point and says "Good job. I want you to understand something. Because you didn't do this in the past, that is your part of why the marriage failed." (Sheesh, dad!)
Old 25-08-2020, 04:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Cool /interesting dream,

maybe the quartz is calling you to buy

Its become a really popular stone in the past year. I think many refer to it as 'Garden' quartz in the crystal communities

I want to say it's offical name is Lodalite? At any case, Lodalite ( Garden Quartz) is filled with Phantoms, thats what its known for. Very popular in the market. I got a small tower coming in, Ill have to share it when it arrives in a couple weeks

Quote:
Lodalite Quartz offer a window into another world. Meditating with lodalite quartz can facilitate a cosmic shift of consciousness. Lodalite quartz is useful for journeying on all levels, cosmic, and soul and personal.

Quote:
Beneficial For: Deep Emotional Healing, Loving Energy, Personal challenges, Protects From Negative Energy and Will Help Manifest Your Desires
Old 25-08-2020, 08:55 PM
Knower
Thanks, I thought so, too. It certainly seemed like the phantom quartz influenced my dream so that I could resolve past issues.

This quartz is already bought (by me!) :) The pretty thing about this one is that its inclusions are white in a clear quartz, no other inclusions. So it looks like a crystal in a crystal. I would love to own some more traditional looking garden quartz with colorful inclusions.. they are so beautiful!!