Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-08-2020, 05:42 PM
Guide

It is a new stone to me and I'm glad you showed it. However during discussions people often discuss through associations that pop up and for everyone that's something different. Usually when I discuss crystals and stones in my enthusiasm my mind goes in all directions. Don't take it too personal FairyCrystal, there are no evil intentions.
Old 14-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
It is a new stone to me and I'm glad you showed it. However during discussions people often discuss through associations that pop up and for everyone that's something different. Usually when I discuss crystals and stones in my enthusiasm my mind goes in all directions. Don't take it too personal FairyCrystal, there are no evil intentions.
Hi Sylmar! Thank you. and glad to hear you like it :)
I know a discussion can veer in another direction at some point, after a few pages.
But when someone starts a new discussion, unrelated to the OP, without even acknowledging what the topic is about, is not polite. And weird that everybody then follows that as if that was the OP.
Had I still had the option to delete I would've done that.
Old 14-08-2020, 07:28 PM
Knower
I've also never seen them before. These calcites look amazingly beautiful. They radiate deep serenity and depth. The colours are awesome.

I can imagine you are excited! I hope you will report on your skull after you receive it!
Old 14-08-2020, 08:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
I've also never seen them before. These calcites look amazingly beautiful. They radiate deep serenity and depth. The colours are awesome.

I can imagine you are excited! I hope you will report on your skull after you receive it!
Hi Castor! Will do!
He already affects me tremendously, believe it or not. I regularly look at a photo of him, and holy cow, the energies coming in are so strong!
It's stirring thing up in me like you wouldn't believe, sadness, pain, that wants/needs to come out. I don't want that, I often tend to resist such things.
But it's like he shakes his head and says "Nope, we gotta do this, and we're going to do this!"
I want to let it out, but sometimes it's difficult. If only I could just bawl my eyes out for a few minutes, haha.
In any case, he's strong! In a gentle way, but still powerful.
He's all blue with a bit of that beige/brown at the back of his head.

I also LOVE this crystal and I do not exclude getting a wand in at some point regardless of having the skull. But I have not seen the one yet that wins me over hihi.
Old 15-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Hi Castor! Will do!
He already affects me tremendously, believe it or not. I regularly look at a photo of him, and holy cow, the energies coming in are so strong!
It's stirring thing up in me like you wouldn't believe, sadness, pain, that wants/needs to come out. I don't want that, I often tend to resist such things.
But it's like he shakes his head and says "Nope, we gotta do this, and we're going to do this!"
I want to let it out, but sometimes it's difficult. If only I could just bawl my eyes out for a few minutes, haha.
In any case, he's strong! In a gentle way, but still powerful.
He's all blue with a bit of that beige/brown at the back of his head.

I also LOVE this crystal and I do not exclude getting a wand in at some point regardless of having the skull. But I have not seen the one yet that wins me over hihi.

Your connection with this skull sounds fascinating Fairy! Thanks for sharing!
Old 15-08-2020, 05:56 PM
Knower
Can't wait to see some pictures! :) (hopefully you will take some for us?)
Old 15-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Master
It's a new one to me. I can see why you would be drawn to it :)
Old 16-08-2020, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
It's a new one to me. I can see why you would be drawn to it :)
I think it really is a recent find. Or maybe a different part of an existing vein that has the beige/brown/white layers in it?
It is apparently amazonite, but this specific type is called Caribbean calcite. A bit of a strange jump but alas.
Old 16-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
Can't wait to see some pictures! :) (hopefully you will take some for us?)
I'll think about it :) It is always tempting for sure to do so, but generally I'm not so keen on sharing photos of my own crystals, hihi.
Wait and see.
Old 17-08-2020, 10:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
Your connection with this skull sounds fascinating Fairy! Thanks for sharing!
It is indeed :) In the meantime I've been able to let out the sadness/pain. I stumbled upon a photo of Uluru and that did it. I've lived there in the Aboriginal community for a while, Uluru in my backyard so to speak. And the energies of the place, the people, the whole experience, is carved in my heart. It's a deep love, one that always makes me cry when I see photos of it or when I speak of it.
So the skullie stirred it up and Spirit sent me the right thing at the right time that could open me up to cry my eyes out and let it all go. I'm not sure what exactly it was, but it's gone.
The connection with the skull is now one of peace, not causing inner turmoil anymore.

EDIT I actually DO know what it was. It was directly related to what Uluru meant to me. Why it's so important to me, even now years later.