Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 28-07-2020, 06:46 AM
Master
Really sad about the site closing

Hi guys , so I am really sad about the site closing. I have been thinking if there is way I could buy this site to keep it or even create a new one so everyone who has been here could find their way over there.
In any case my email id is [email protected]

You can find and email me here if anyone of wants to stay in touch anyways.
Old 28-07-2020, 11:16 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hi guys , so I am really sad about the site closing. I have been thinking if there is way I could buy this site to keep it or even create a new one so everyone who has been here could find their way over there.
In any case my email id is [email protected]

You can find and email me here if anyone of wants to stay in touch anyways.

I've no idea if there's any mechanism for buying SF but anyone thinking about creating an alternative should think carefully. Do you really want to put in the time and effort needed and do you have both in spades?
Old 28-07-2020, 07:01 PM
55Degrees

I cannot say it's surprising.

Facebook groups and Reddit have replaced forums. When you see the level of engagement in these newer places you realise just how quiet SF actually has become.

It will be sad to see everybody's contributions, from over the years, just disappear. As in life though, nothing is permanent.
Old 07-08-2020, 10:16 PM
Experiencer

I used to love this forum. It was so alive four years ago. I barely come on now because it's so quiet. ��
Old 07-08-2020, 11:17 PM
Newbie ;)

I just became a member today...is it really shutting down?��
Old 07-08-2020, 11:25 PM
Master

no we talked about how we would miss the site on a couple of different threads then the admins discussed it and decided they could keep it open... if we promise to keep using it so the admins don't feel like they are wasting time

if you want you can hit the 'donate' button, it does take a little bit of money to keep the site open every month as well as time from the admins. But it isn't required if you don't want to or don't have money you can spare.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I see...sure I would love to help
Old 08-08-2020, 07:03 AM
55Degrees

The way forward is for people to participate, reply to posts, start threads, ask questions and interact.
A forum is its members. The admins and mods can work hard on making changes and putting effort into keeping this place going, but unless it's members participate it won't make any difference.
So please, whether you're a newbie, a long term resident or returning from a break here, let's have and make some conversation.
We're a friendly, helpful bunch here in the tarot section so come and play some games, ask for help of take part in the practice threads. We'd love you to join in.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:12 PM
Knower
I'm sad if this site closes down, been here for years, always asking for help with my family, I have Drama every day, Plus I'm worried day n night over them, don't think they'd care what happens to me tho, wish spiritual forums won't shut down
Old 01-10-2020, 08:36 PM
Administrator
Dream mary Alice the site is not closing down

Namaste