Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-09-2020, 12:07 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I know that at times people have been cruel enough to make me want to question their own self-assessment that they were 'good people'. I don't know beyond that.

Noted, I think? (believe?) that most people think they are good people. I read a book ages ago which said that even the most hardened criminals see themselves as good, decent people. I don't know how true this is, but I guess because most people (all?) live through the vantage point of "me" - then the narrator does vector towards the actor (same person and all...?)

Don't know.

Thanks.
Old 13-09-2020, 07:09 PM
Master
"And this Good News of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations.
And then the end will come."

Mathew 24:14

Mark 13:10

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-09-2020, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Altair, the global democracy with the addition of thw worship of the antichrist.

I've been thinking about this in particular.

Have you seen the recent video of the UN for the Pacific Islanders? Listen closely to the lyrics:
https://youtu.be/yYtl1Xhe19g?t=8735
Old 14-09-2020, 01:07 AM
Master
Beautiful song!

We don't know exactly how the new world order will come about.
I just read about Russia sending up a nuclear missile which will cruise the world in orbit.
What is that? Global blackmail? Do what they say or else?

Something tells me that there will be a strange global catastrophe.
Which may also result in the Rapture.
Revelation 10:7

There isn't anything wrong with wanting global unity which will occur under Christ. The first attempt, involving human nature, will be overseen by satan however.
What does the Lord describe?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-09-2020, 07:59 AM
Master
Have you seen Madonna's Eurovision 2019 performance??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG3W...el=MADONNAVEVO
Old 17-09-2020, 01:52 PM
Experiencer
What about the recent signing of the peace treaty with Israel, is it to be seen as the sign spoken about in Daniel? If it is, what about Pres. Trump's part in the treaty?

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 18-09-2020, 06:33 PM
Master
I've stated that the (false) peace treaty is the "Scroll", given by the angel, which will make John bitter in his stomach, while tasting sweet.

Revelation 10:10.

Recently Iran has stated the treaty with U.A.E. will not stand.

Old 19-09-2020, 12:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
I've stated that the (false) peace treaty is the "Scroll", given by the angel, which will make John bitter in his stomach, while tasting sweet.

Revelation 10:10.

Recently Iran has stated the treaty with U.A.E. will not stand.

Sorry I missed your post where you explained about it. Thanks for taking the time to tell me about it.

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 04-10-2020, 07:56 PM
Master
So, regarding our future...

Do we approach an uncertain future?
Or, if what is about to happen has been written in black and white, and established?
Does an established future then, approach humanity?

The greater reality and truth is eternal, and apart from time.
Revelation 10:6

Old 21-10-2020, 06:06 AM
Master
Did I recently hear that a billion people have succumbed to covid now?