Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 02-06-2019, 11:45 PM
Experiencer

Star Seed Questions

1) Do star seeds have past lives on Earth? I know they are sent here at this time for a mission to help the Earth race evolve, right? So, since they are a recent addition to Earth, are their past lives/memories only from other stars?

2) How do we know that star seeds are purposefully here on a mission? How do we know they aren't just curious about Earth life and want to experience it, incidentally raising its vibrations?

3) Are there star seeds here on Earth who may bring a lower vibration than Earth already has?

Last edited by aimtobe : 03-06-2019 at 12:05 AM. Reason: adding a question
Old 03-06-2019, 12:49 AM
Master
I don't know if you really want to know the answer to your question, specially to the third one.
Do they have past lives? yes and no, most would have a few.

Even if they are here to observe, and there are many that are here for that reason, they mostly come from a fourth density planet, and with this vibrate on a higher level than the average, which would be what is needed.
To your third question, if we purely consider what is understood as Star seeds, this is generally those who are here to be of service to the planet, than as I have said before, they come from at least fourth density service to others, and are here to be of service to the planet.
This is all I will say to that.
Old 03-06-2019, 06:14 AM
Master
Hello,

1) I would say with 6 billion on the planet at this time some star seeds have had other lives on earth. We all have what I call our more extensive akashic memory. For the first timer here, that is what they would pull in from it, their past life.

2) Earth is the newest planet of free choice in our galaxy. My understanding is that 8 previous races have chosen evolution and some other number did not. Eternal souls like us do energy work for the creative sourse. It is a lot more than a mission. Those who are not like us watch and are curious.

3) I would say yes. My understanding is that there are indeed highly evolved dark workers from planets of free choice who chose self destruction on earth. They are here to disrupt our evolution. Just my opinion. I can not get any verification for my beliefs on this through good channeled sourses.

May I say that all eternal beings like us are from the creative sourse, which is love and benovalance. However when given free choice, some will go for that lower vibration. How that all unfolds in this greater and grander plan for this universe I do not know.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-11-2019, 06:17 PM
Seeker

I don't necessarily like labels as I believe all to be apart of the same collective however that being said I believe some labels may help adults and children better understand their place in the universe :).

Do you consider yourself a starseed?

Have you looked into the work of Dolores Cannon she has done extensive work on past lives. Her past life regression is called the Quantum Hypnosis Healing Technique
Old 27-11-2019, 11:44 PM
Suspended

In my past life I was a prisoner kept in a glass cage. I didnt even realise the walls were there until they cracked revealling those who held me there not to be my protectors as I first assumed but my captors. I left the cage and died in attempt to cross over a river of lava. Some say my past life might have been pompei but I think it may be as old as when the temple mount in jerusalem was being formed from the molten rock at the core of the earth. It was definitely a time before religions.
Old 29-11-2019, 12:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
1) Do star seeds have past lives on Earth? I know they are sent here at this time for a mission to help the Earth race evolve, right? So, since they are a recent addition to Earth, are their past lives/memories only from other stars?

2) How do we know that star seeds are purposefully here on a mission? How do we know they aren't just curious about Earth life and want to experience it, incidentally raising its vibrations?

3) Are there star seeds here on Earth who may bring a lower vibration than Earth already has?

Many star seeds do have past lives on earth though not all do. The mission can involve having to come here many times.

Some can know they are here on a mission due to being able to connect to their soul and precisely know why they are here, other starseeds may not be on a mission but are due to curiosity

and yes. I have certainly met negative starseeds before who are here basically to just cause havoc. I had a very bad encounter with one of those back in the days of the Spiritweb website.

She purposely infested me with entity parasites which were from her original home planet and I had to seek out help to get all these things out of me. She did it on purpose and did it to many at that website. They ended up having to get together a small team of clairvoyant people to try to keep an eye on her and to help clear the people she was infesting with those things at the site. It was horrible and she was causing much suffering and was really enjoying what she was doing (after I was infested and others had to help me, I heard her bragging about how she brought her spider friends from her home world here to do this.. the entities she infested people with were spiders.. little spiders when she infected me but she sent giant robotic like spiders after a friend of mine trying to scare him).

We were trying to keep the whole thing quiet not to panic people but she infected with the entities from the other world quite a few other starseeds and not just me. So yes.. there are starseeds here who are on the dark side one could say.
Old 22-06-2020, 01:57 AM
Knower

Quote:

In my opinion and guesstimations (and research), I'd say: yes of course they have many past lives, more than average, they are old souls, and yes mostly on other planets with advance civilization. They will not be ready for the current assignment if they don't have all that, their own personal soul growth as well as knowing (and "remembering" in next life), and I mean Fully internally and spiritually KNOWING what a spiritually advanced civilization is like.
No, they cannot be here just out of curiosity and they cannot bring the vibration down. Those are not possible. Says Faith in God and JC. It would take a bit more esoteric study to see why that is, but basically God and the Good Guys n Gals planned for that, and it can't happen. When a Starseed regresses their influence is reduced a great deal, they only hurt themselves.
Old 22-06-2020, 07:05 AM
hazada guess

I had a soul reading a couple of years ago. Apparently I first came to this earth about 4500 years ago,then left to discover other worlds.I came back to this world for a purpose, I've now completed that purpose and am now just here for the ride but I know that I'll go out with a bang,lol.
Weather I'm a starseed or not,I don't know,but while I'm here,I'll appreciate all this world has to offer and have my say at the right time.
Old 27-08-2020, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:

Whoa... very interesting questions.

Q1. Yes. Starseeds tend to be more evolved souls. They have more experience from living many many past lives. Not just on Earth but from other planets, dimensions and also universes. They/we tend to be on average at least a 6th density beings/souls. Remember too, these bodies are just the vehicle, the VR goggles we wear to interpret these experiences we/they live. (FYI, this planet and the vast majority are 3-4th density. There are 12, some believe 13 densities). But that's another topic)

Part of the game and experience for us/them is when we/they carnate into these lives all accounts from previous ones are erased from our memories, however not completely deleted. They are stored in the Akashic records for us to reclaim once the game/experiences are complete & fulfilled. One of the by-products of accomplishing many lives/experiences of the game is psychic abilities. A badge of honour or accomplishment/rank so to speak.
Part of the game is to "wake up" and work out what and who you are in this experience and what you have to do with it. Your mission/soul purpose.
As an example of the above mentioned It took myself decades to wake up.
When I did everything started slowly before it picked up the pace. As a child having some recollection asking myself looking in the mirror, "who and what am I". Now I know and where I originate from (at least the general vicinity of the Orion constellation).

Q2. Most people don't know and if they did, would find it hard to swallow. As with most things regarding human nature is something that is not understood or easily accepted is ridiculed because of the lack of experience the souls of those who judge and label others. Because they haven't "woken up" yet to know this is the generalised reason for starseeds, lightworkers, warriors to be here.

We are here to wake those who are asleep so they can expand on their consciousness by raising their vibration to match the Earths vibration as the Earth wants/needs to transform into a 5th density planet with its occupants. A very very special and rare event that happens in any given cosmos. My understanding is that those who miss the bus on matching vibrations with this planet get relocated on another planet that matches their vibration. Example, if you enjoy this materialistic 3rd-4th density planet you will in one form or another be relocated to another 3rd-4th density planet to carry on. If you were to remain here as a 3-4D entity in a 5th-D world, your mind/consciousness won't be able to cope (hence why we have people that psychiatrist and psychologists label as crazy because their vibration does not match the planets'. Make sense so far?

Q3. Most of the negative/lower vibrational souls are not starseeds. As starseeds are from higher vibrational densities. The higher the density the purer the love and light and connection to Source we become.
Lower vibrational souls tend to remain in 3-4D worlds where they can compete, keep up with, must-have this, have power over, control, greed destroy... you get the picture. Look at what goes on here!

No, we are not here to lower the vibrations. But to raise them by waking up others still asleep and to help/assist lightworkers & warriors do their mission to maximise the number of souls already here and maintain it during the shift to 5th-D.

Side note; do you see the pattern with what I've said in regarding what is going on with the planet and the cow pies of all sorts going on? There you go.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 27-08-2020 at 09:56 PM.
Old 27-08-2020, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I had a soul reading a couple of years ago. Apparently I first came to this earth about 4500 years ago,then left to discover other worlds.I came back to this world for a purpose, I've now completed that purpose and am now just here for the ride but I know that I'll go out with a bang,lol.
Weather I'm a starseed or not,I don't know,but while I'm here,I'll appreciate all this world has to offer and have my say at the right time.

If I may ask, what was your purpose?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.