Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-09-2020, 02:08 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
I had a walk-in soul with me for 8 years that turned out to be an Angel of the 7th dimension.

Through me as a channel and medium, she spoke with the Lord, and the Lord came to us/to her on several different occasions. He wanted and requested that she speak the words of the Lord to the public, and to help the Lord.

My original soul got scared and became fearful of what was being asked -- so I asked if my original soul could come back into my body at that point.

Backstory: I had completed a soul exchange 8 years ago, and that's why the Angel soul was with me. But the Lord granted me my wish, and told me that I have freedom of choice.

The Lord spoke to me once just after I came back into my body fully and after the walk-in Angel had left. He comforted me and told me I will be just fine. He told me I had been present through every decision and every step that was taken during those 8 years I had a walk-in soul, the Angel soul.

I am stunned and in disbelief over my own experience.

Call me crazy, but this was my experience that I had as a channel/medium. I, my original soul, am an earth Angel.

That is a very interesting story & I would love to hear anything else you can tell me about this angel & what you experienced during that time.

I had an eerily similar experience 8 years ago (9/26/12) when I had my walk-in. It wasn't a soul but an entity. I refer to her as a hive mind. I saw an episode of Rick and morty and she was in the episode & recognized her right away. They referred to her as a hive mind so I decided i liked that term. I do not identify with her, I am just conscious of her, she is not me, but is everyone. Eitherway it took quite a toll on the ol' psyche.

She didn't leave per se, but similar to you I have just recently been reunited with my singular identity, and it is a relief to say the least. She and I are just being put back into our rightful places. (Return date 6/29/20) I follow her will & have made it my own as she requests. She will always be here and a part of me. But I do not own her.

You can PM me if you would like.
Old 19-09-2020, 02:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
That is a very interesting story & I would love to hear anything else you can tell me about this angel & what you experienced during that time.

I had an eerily similar experience 8 years ago (9/26/12) when I had my walk-in. It wasn't a soul but an entity. I refer to her as a hive mind. I saw an episode of Rick and morty and she was in the episode & recognized her right away. They referred to her as a hive mind so I decided i liked that term. I do not identify with her, I am just conscious of her, she is not me, but is everyone. Eitherway it took quite a toll on the ol' psyche.

She didn't leave per se, but similar to you I have just recently been reunited with my singular identity, and it is a relief to say the least. She and I are just being put back into our rightful places. (Return date 6/29/20) I follow her will & have made it my own as she requests. She will always be here and a part of me. But I do not own her.

You can PM me if you would like.

WOW. Amazing! So we're both getting back to a singular identity -- I can identify with that. I can tell you lots about the Angel. She was full of love, light, gratitude, wisdom, confidence and strength. I will PM you! Thanks so much.
Old 19-12-2020, 12:01 AM
Seeker

Hi there! To those of you here who channel; did you realise that you naturally have this ability and then figured out what it was, or did you set out to learn and practice it?
I kind of assume that it's something that we all could do if we learnt how or unlocked it, but I'm not sure? Perhaps some a blessed with the capability, like different people/souls are given different skills?
Old 19-12-2020, 12:03 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowStar
Hi there! To those of you here who channel; did you realise that you naturally have this ability and then figured out what it was, or did you set out to learn and practice it?
I kind of assume that it's something that we all could do if we learnt how or unlocked it, but I'm not sure? Perhaps some a blessed with the capability, like different people/souls are given different skills?
Hi, Welcome here ---can't wait to hear the answers!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-12-2020, 09:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowStar
Hi,
I have always been telepathic with my higher self. I did not understand what was going on as a child. However I used that skill in every day life.

Later in life I read that book Opening to Channel and connected with my primary guide. That process kind of formalized my telepathic/medium skills and abilities.

I also assume that this was some thing all of us can do. Most likely it is however 99% of those I know have not been able to unlock it. My belief is that this happens because we do not understand core psychology.

Channeling is taught at schools like Delfy(spelling?) however you need to be gifted to apply to that university.

My personal experience is that telepathy with the higher self(Conversations with God) is the core ability to foster. From there you can refine this skill and do channeling.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-12-2020, 09:28 PM
Seeker

Fascinating.

I did think that such an ability would need to be cultivated and honed. I wish this was the stuff that they taught in schools, connecting with the higher self, self healing, greater control of our energies.

Do you continue to refine your skills? Are you able to communicate telepathically with other energies? Entities?

Thank you. I very much appreciate this insight.
Old 21-12-2020, 12:07 AM
Master
For me, I learned telepathy. It took meditating every single day with the goal of listening to the small voice. About 6 months later, I had developed telepathy with a variety of entities which started with my guardian angels. It is that skill which I use for channeling/communication.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 23-12-2020, 03:05 AM
Experiencer
God/the Lord our Father told me that I should start a Red Temple Tent Movement where I live. I am going to do it as soon as possible.
Old 23-12-2020, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
God/the Lord our Father told me that I should start a Red Temple Tent Movement where I live. I am going to do it as soon as possible.

I just have to ask out of curiosity. Are you able to explain what the movement is? If not, that's okay.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 23-12-2020, 07:23 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I just have to ask out of curiosity. Are you able to explain what the movement is? If not, that's okay.

It's a women's gathering to celebrate womanhood.