Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-09-2020, 10:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentenz
I love reading about afterlife, I hope that there is one, I really do.

What does your heart tell you?
Old 24-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Knower

A cross near a riverbank . Clandestinity.
A cross near a gas station. You dare me to want to become faimilar with place.
A cross in a park. Could never remain in nightime there
A cross near a tree. Never like to cross the street where there is not a sign.
A cross in front of a bar. Could never run before I get to be in front of a bar. Always another way there has to be
Old 25-09-2020, 12:00 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I am sorry, Sparrow for incorrectly judging you for being an advocate for passive inaction. I apologize for sniping at you and others so unfairly, and not reading your older posts. I was wrong. In this spirit, I hope that we can reconnect again.

Thanks,
JL

Hello Janielee,

What represents Sparrow, if one "listen" deeply, is always here.

At least this is my experience.

Regards,
Old 25-09-2020, 06:01 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
I just read this. Thought I'd post it here:

"Human beings on the whole are kind and caring. The majority would not walk past a starving child and instead of giving them food and shelter offer them a vaccine. 99% may have angry moments or fits of rage but on balance have a kind caring attitude to their fellow man. 1% of humans are complete psychopaths who will stir up trouble for their own amusement...kick the starving child out of the way....try and make every human on earth hate themselves because they erroneously believe the lie that this is what humans create. No. NO we don't. It's government psychos who steal food aid...make deals that only benefit their mates put themselves above others then try and make us feel like humans are bad...No.psychos are bad ...psychos need isolating on a small island the minute they are recognised...we need not to be made to feel guilty about protecting the 99%. That's why there is outrage about these atrocities, because humans that aren't psychos, care." - kj35

This is a viewpoint that at first seems to be common sense and logical. I imagine that it appeals to many people in its simplicity.

1. 99% of people are good, 1% are psycopaths.

Really. How easy it is to extrapolate then that 1% must be exterminated in some manner.

Does not take into account the complexity of human beings. Every person has the same seeds - anger, jealousy, greed, delusion, but much more potently and not factored in here -

ignorance, apathy, laziness, self over other.

The fundamental ignorance that other is self is the genuine tipping point of why things are the way things are. All of this is God, and so all of it is Self. Including the ugly parts.

The world is as it is because of a wider apathy, and conformity to the current social norms and systems of behavior - consumerism, selfishness, antagonism, you v me, enemies, attack, misinformation, prioritization of consumerism and entertainment over environment/nature/humanity/living animals

The true enemy is the one in one's own heart, and until one removes one's own splinter, one is contributing to the same cycle of history where an attacker overturns an oppressor, becoming the oppressed or a new system merely takes its place.

The world needs a much larger revolution - a revolution of heart, mind and space to create new bridges, new opportunities, new ways of working and new modes of living that are in harmony with All that is - animals, flora, fauna, planet, humanity.

2. It's government psychos that are evil

Really? So all of Government is evil? I doubt that, as Government is comprised of many people. Is there corruption and do leaders recognize that there is corruption?

The answer is not to demonize Governments; it's to stand up and take positive action of one's own.

To bring light and transparency, to bring harmony and cohesion to information.

The current spread of paranoia, mistrust and funnelling to the dark web where people of negative and fear can corral together is the dream of "those in control"

Go be scared, go be scattered, go be dumb by targeting puppets in this show.

The Governments are a reflection of the voting people, and the systems that allow this continued cycle of mistrust, and self interest to perpetuate.

But at heart, it is stil the same root cause. The perpetuation of a spiritual crisis whereby man.woman and mankind itself has forgotten the principles of co-operation, harmony, self sufficiency, cyclical laws, heaven and earth.

That is the root cause, not "psycho government" people.

Again simplistic in its analysis, harmful in its correlating beliefs

3. 99% of the non-psychos (US) care and we need to weed out the 1% psychos (THEM)

Classic immature gibberish. Us versus them.

First of all, THEY are most likely not psycopaths. They are most likely, like YOU i.e. US, who are selfish and have a particular mindset and world view. THEY are probably trying to make ends meet, or are stuck more viciously in their own made hell of greed and intolerance perhaps. Or maybe THEY are good people trying to do the best under trying times.

THEY V US is classic war speak and think and the reality of cycles of human history - bloodshed.

Immature and churlish, but simplistic in its appeal to the angry and disgruntled.

There has to be a better way.

JL
Old 25-09-2020, 06:04 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Janielee,

What represents Sparrow, if one "listen" deeply, is always here.

At least this is my experience.

Regards,

Thank you, Legrand, deeply appreciated.

JL
Old 26-09-2020, 07:38 AM
Master
Hi sorai
Did you notice we both left a post
On the 18 9 20 at 1239 am
Many would say a coincidence
But i see these things as being special
in places where others do not.
Old 26-09-2020, 07:42 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi sorai
Did you notice we both left a post
On the 18 9 20 at 1239 am
Many would say a coincidence
But i see these things as being special

Thank you, I didn’t see, but trust you. Maybe it’s a sign we align well and would be good friends. I’ve always found you bright and interesting. Let’s get in touch eh? You can find me on Facebook under Aorai Rai Sorai
Old 26-09-2020, 10:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Thank you, I didn’t see, but trust you. Maybe it’s a sign we align well and would be good friends. I’ve always found you bright and interesting. Let’s get in touch eh? You can find me on Facebook under Aorai Rai Sorai
Yes I to feel we could become good friends.
I feel we are from a very
Similar soul group.
I really like some of the questions you have posted to Sparrow as he does not just answer the
Person who he is posting to
But shares his thoughts and vibe with any one like me and you who are keen to hear his words
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 26-09-2020 at 11:20 AM.
Old 26-09-2020, 02:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
This is a viewpoint that at first seems to be common sense and logical. I imagine that it appeals to many people in its simplicity.

1. 99% of people are good, 1% are psycopaths.

Really. How easy it is to extrapolate then that 1% must be exterminated in some manner.

Does not take into account the complexity of human beings. Every person has the same seeds - anger, jealousy, greed, delusion, but much more potently and not factored in here -

ignorance, apathy, laziness, self over other.

The fundamental ignorance that other is self is the genuine tipping point of why things are the way things are. All of this is God, and so all of it is Self. Including the ugly parts.

The world is as it is because of a wider apathy, and conformity to the current social norms and systems of behavior - consumerism, selfishness, antagonism, you v me, enemies, attack, misinformation, prioritization of consumerism and entertainment over environment/nature/humanity/living animals

The true enemy is the one in one's own heart, and until one removes one's own splinter, one is contributing to the same cycle of history where an attacker overturns an oppressor, becoming the oppressed or a new system merely takes its place.

The world needs a much larger revolution - a revolution of heart, mind and space to create new bridges, new opportunities, new ways of working and new modes of living that are in harmony with All that is - animals, flora, fauna, planet, humanity.

2. It's government psychos that are evil

Really? So all of Government is evil? I doubt that, as Government is comprised of many people. Is there corruption and do leaders recognize that there is corruption?

The answer is not to demonize Governments; it's to stand up and take positive action of one's own.

To bring light and transparency, to bring harmony and cohesion to information.

The current spread of paranoia, mistrust and funnelling to the dark web where people of negative and fear can corral together is the dream of "those in control"

Go be scared, go be scattered, go be dumb by targeting puppets in this show.

The Governments are a reflection of the voting people, and the systems that allow this continued cycle of mistrust, and self interest to perpetuate.

But at heart, it is stil the same root cause. The perpetuation of a spiritual crisis whereby man.woman and mankind itself has forgotten the principles of co-operation, harmony, self sufficiency, cyclical laws, heaven and earth.

That is the root cause, not "psycho government" people.

Again simplistic in its analysis, harmful in its correlating beliefs

3. 99% of the non-psychos (US) care and we need to weed out the 1% psychos (THEM)

Classic immature gibberish. Us versus them.

First of all, THEY are most likely not psycopaths. They are most likely, like YOU i.e. US, who are selfish and have a particular mindset and world view. THEY are probably trying to make ends meet, or are stuck more viciously in their own made hell of greed and intolerance perhaps. Or maybe THEY are good people trying to do the best under trying times.

THEY V US is classic war speak and think and the reality of cycles of human history - bloodshed.

Immature and churlish, but simplistic in its appeal to the angry and disgruntled.

There has to be a better way.

JL

Exterminated? There was no mention of extermination. T'was to put them on an island. I think there's one available actually.

Speaking of extermination. I remember the film Independence day I think it was. A Si Fi. The aliens had arrived. Most people were frightened or wary, but there were a few that were happy because the aliens were coming to rescue them. As the spaceship moved across the city, these people that were to be rescued decided to gather on the top of the tallest building. The spaceship stopped directly over the top of this building. The people were excited and happy. At the bottom of the craft it started to open. I don't think you could see inside. But they showed this woman's face. Her face was filled with joy and hope. I won't go into what happened next, but lets just say it wasn't pleasant.
Old 26-09-2020, 05:01 PM
janielee

Thanks for one specific alien example from Independence Day, in response to the human condition. What does that say about your alignment that you would think of that?

BTW That movie was truly one of the finest cinematic art pieces full of deep reflection, uncanny resemblances of life principles and breathtaking cinemography, that it was worth you bringing it to the table. Will Smith will be pleased. After all, it was only America that saved the world that day, no other country need apply, so Hollywood. Breathtaking and poignant.