Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 04-08-2020, 11:52 PM
Experiencer
Telepathy and ?

I'm not sure to explain this properly but I'll try.
There is one person I know that I can pick up his thought pretty easily and I assume it's because he has a strong personality. I thought he was/is my twin flame but us both being married to other people I doubt I will ever know for sure.
So I'm definitely a receiver. My thought I dont think he picks up on or chooses to ignore.
I'm clair and I'v had visions involving him. One a little creepy and some others where it appears he happens to be where I am. example, shopping, boardroom at my work.
The strangest of all about this is because we both work in the same industry and he's management at our sister store. It's likely he could know when I'd be having a stressful day and sometimes I feel my shoulders being massaged and a couple of months ago I felt someone passionately kissing me!
I'm Clair and can't see who it is if its him! I think it could be but not 100 percent.
I also see spirits from time to time; not for awhile now though.
This whole thing has gone on now for the past number of years and has caused me alot of stress because I'm pulled to this guy and I have a great husband but won't share this with him.
Any advice on this strange I'm not sure what this is would be appreciated.

Love Shine

Sorry I haven't been posting in such a long time. Its because my not understanding what happened has taken a role on me.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:13 PM
Master
Hello,

I have heard this kind of story many times. You do not want to disrupt the love bond(s) in your physical reality. Then another kind of soul bond enters your life and you do not know how to balance it with what you have.

The thing to be mindful of is that spirits exist and are as real as any thing in physical reality. Learn to balance that reality with your physical reality. The same kind of balance can be established with your husband and work friend. If you actually believe this can happen then you can also manifest it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-08-2020, 06:25 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by shine
I'm not sure to explain this properly but I'll try.
There is one person I know that I can pick up his thought pretty easily and I assume it's because he has a strong personality. I thought he was/is my twin flame but us both being married to other people I doubt I will ever know for sure.
So I'm definitely a receiver. My thought I dont think he picks up on or chooses to ignore.
I'm clair and I'v had visions involving him. One a little creepy and some others where it appears he happens to be where I am. example, shopping, boardroom at my work.
The strangest of all about this is because we both work in the same industry and he's management at our sister store. It's likely he could know when I'd be having a stressful day and sometimes I feel my shoulders being massaged and a couple of months ago I felt someone passionately kissing me!
I'm Clair and can't see who it is if its him! I think it could be but not 100 percent.
I also see spirits from time to time; not for awhile now though.
This whole thing has gone on now for the past number of years and has caused me alot of stress because I'm pulled to this guy and I have a great husband but won't share this with him.
Any advice on this strange I'm not sure what this is would be appreciated.

Love Shine

Sorry I haven't been posting in such a long time. Its because my not understanding what happened has taken a role on me.
Could it be he is your soulmate, part of your soul group? and - or that you are mind connected because you are both at the same place spiritually?

I'm just gonna share a story with you that not even I know if I believe or not, ha ha.

I remember in many details my most previous past life and found out who she was and those around her too. In that life she (I was a she, that is) got divorced and it was a real struggle and then just when she thought she had that storm behind her, at least somewhat, she fell in love with a man who use to be her childhood friend, but they had lost contact numerous years, and then just happen to be at the same place. As they got to talk that evening they fell in love.

In my memories of him he comes across as an incredibly warm, good heart, safe man who was at the same time exciting, funny - and spiritual. he had her back. she felt no other choice but to leave him, abruptly, and make him think less of her, but the reason was the tensions, that were bad, with her ex husband and afraid he would start a custody battle, overall she was afraid of what he was capable of at the time as he did not seem so stable. long story. Anyhow (Ok so now i actually will get to my point...) during meditations I was shown an alternative!! (Didn't know we had those...). The alternative was: If she had stayed with him - the childhood friend, new love, that is - he would have been alright, they would have been alright and have plenty of years together and she would have died of complication after childbirth and it would have been a son that she gave birth to.
When I searched on him I just knew he was the father of a boy and that this boy came in late in his life : this feeling, information, had come to me I think during one of those meditations. Turns out that he had had a son born to him, a long lost son, he had no previous children, but "I" was not the mother of the son, the woman he married late in life was (they later split but that is beside the point). This is where it gets creepy: The son was born around the time when my past life self died. My past life self could not have known he would have a boy because the boy was not born yet when she lived (So I was like : Eh...whaaat?)

I think overall that this was shown to me, if true any of it that is, to show me that there are alternative destinies. My past life self clearly made the wrong choice but she came from a good place - she wanted to keep custody and she did not want to be a burden to her childhood, new love and she couldn't at the time handle her difficult and jealous ex, she thought over time her new love would say no thanks and walk out, and instead she walk out on him. She thought she did him a huge favor, there was a kind of split in her - she would often feel she was in the way of people or that loosing her was not a big deal and like she had a seed of self destruction within her, especially after feeling shame of where she went wrong in her marriage etc. Her ex husband and eldest were also experts in making her feel guilt and like she owned them something. It did feel like dynamite the entire situation with the ex and everything. I don't think she dared to follow her heart, like she was blocked or something.

I think she stayed in love with her childhood friend for several years, in secret, after she had left, til she made a fateful mistake to get involved with another man that was really bad for her (another story), and perhaps part of the reason is that she had that self destructive seed in her, still. Even if now even more years had passed it didn't help that much - her ex husband still got to be a nightmare for her to handle, but they later came to agree on things and became friends, believe it or not. He was right to react though because at that point he would realize his ex wife and from a dad point of view that they weren't safe with this other man she was then with.

She would also die of another cause than if she had stayed with her childhood friend, love.

My point is - sorry for the complicated background story - is that perhaps it could be that if you and your husband had not made it that you would have been single and would have gotten involved with this other man? That this can happen - one meets someone from our soul group, a soul mate, but because of a previous and present choice we don't end up with them? Because he is close by and because of your gifts - you experience this the way you do?

Last edited by asearcher : 05-08-2020 at 07:17 PM.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Experiencer
Thank you John for your response. I've never heard of this before and thought I was going crazy!

We have a special connection and we discussed it. We wont split up our families.
I'm sure its him who is rubbing my shoulders when I'm having a stressful day and has kissed me pretty passionately. (I can't "see" who is doing it even though I'm clair; that only he and very few people know.
He may just find it fun he can do things with me and nothing more will come of it. I don't want to ask him if its him.

It's pretty confusing but I'm in a much better place emotionally than what I was, thank God!

Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one this has happened to. Its reassuring.

Love Shine
Old 06-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Experiencer
Asearcher, Yes, its totally crossed my mind a number of times. And, yes, I'm sure he's my Twin Flame.
I think though with he and I and our strong personalities it would be two people who love each other and two people who would end up arguing all the time because we are both stubborn and I won't put up with what I know he would probably be dishing out.
He and I went head to head once so we both know what would likely happen.
And yes, I'm sure we were together in another life. I seem to know him very well.
You are so right.
Thanks for responding.

Love Shine
Old 18-08-2020, 08:09 PM
Knower
I had this experience when I was married. Sure he was twin flame. Turns out, we can have many twin flames in our lifetime :) It's the energetic frequency, not the individual person, that makes them our twin flame. It was a difficult thing to learn this, we get so attached, but with repeated twin flame relationships, I think I've had 4?, I have come to accept this as my truth. Maybe it's not your truth, maybe you will experience something different, I wish you only the best. (That doesn't mean it can't work, but we have to have the amazing relationship skills required for it to).

One thing I feel I should say. Please be open and honest with your husband. It is not fair to have an emotional affair with someone else and not tell your significant other about it. They need to decide for themselves if they are OK with this, or if they wanted something more mutual. Some spouses don't mind, but most people want an equal, mutually satisfying relationship. Sometimes we decide kids, career, or finances are more important than our relationship, and stay in something that we've grown out of emotionally.

I told my husband, eventually, and it lead to a divorce. I don't regret this. I would rather be living open and honest, and have a connected partner in physical reality, than be deceptive, or live a double life. It cost me, though.
Old 26-08-2020, 05:03 PM
Administrator
Hello

Many times the connection is from us being in the same "Soul Family" in this we share in past lives with this person in many levels of relationships. This does not mean romantic in this lifetime is that path. We put it in that place as sadly too many times we are too open in that Sacral region of our energy fields. It is easy to feel that emotion of LOVe and in that turn it into sexual energy when its not that at all.

Look to where you are at emotionally on your own individual life path is there something your missing out on or something you want just for you. We have to be complete as an individual I feel so that if something changes in our relationship path we have we can move forwards alone.

I would rather live in the present with the person I am with than in that "what if" world that is so not a reality. So many factors come into play "if" your to have your true "Twin Flame" connection come to you. Its something that naturally unfolds without efforts in making it happen. It just does.

Lynn
Old 26-08-2020, 05:29 PM
FeragamI

Buy real Canadian driver's license, Get original European Residence permit, Buy fake USA passport

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc - Our Company aims at providing high standard of documentation service solutions and create the best platform that would guarantee an absolute customer interaction management.

To get the more information and make the orders, please use our website:

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc

LEGAL REGISTERED PASSPORTS
We Produce and register Passports in the database of Most European, American, Australian, USA and many other countries in the world.

DRIVERS LICENSE, I.D Cards etc
We produce high quality registered drivers license, I.D cards of EU, USA, CA and other countries. We register all the information into the database system.

DEGREES / DIPLOMA.
We produce High quality and Authentic Degrees and Diploma and we also Registered Degrees and Unregistered Degrees and Diploma.

TRAINING CERTIFICATES
Our experts can provide to you, your lost certificates or related proof of knowledge documents. Discover the variety of services we offer.

TRANSCRIPTS and MORE
Our work can help you cut cost and safe a lot of time or stress with all your official school documents. we also produce the real registered and fake Transcript.

ENGLISH CERTIFICATE OF ALL TYPE
We Produce Real registered IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL without you sitting for an exam. We are out here to help you get your documents easy and help you save your precious years !! and time. Read More.....
Residence Permit
We Produce Real registered Residence Permit Cards. We advise anybody who needs any type of documents to search no more once you find us. We are out here to help you get your documents!

Social Security Number(SSN/NIN)
Buy real valid and registered Social Security number (SSN) card from us today All U.S. citizens. We also provide UK National Insurance (NI) card
Our team assists clients & investors from all over the world with issuing the new identity documents.

To get the more information and make the orders, please use our website:

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc

Keywords:
-----

Buy passports
Purchase second passport online
Purchase passport online
Fake Passport
Buy Fake Passport
Buy passport
Real Passport
Passports for Sale