Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-09-2020, 07:12 PM
Burntfruit

Cat Tough Love - or is it?

So when you pass over, a jesus avatar will ask:

'What have you done for your fellow man?'

And most people will mumble sheepishly and say not much.

The avatar also is not interested in what job you have been doing.

It is the kindness that matters, the small acts of kindness.

They are not really interested in your earth life.

But does this not sound completely callous, even psychopathic?

Yet we are led to believe that they are more loving than on Earth?

Clarity please.
Old 25-09-2020, 08:54 PM
Master

I agree that it is the kindness we have shown to others which matters. If there is such a thing as a life review then it will be the small acts of kindness which stand out, just as our acts of careless cruelty will make us cringe.

I don't understand why a lack of interest in our earth lives would be considered callous or even pyschopathic. Which aspects of our earth life should they be interested in? Our careers and social achievements? Our personal triumphs and failures? These are not very important in the greater scheme of things. They are part of our learning while alive in a physical body but not so important after the body has died. What does seem to count is the expression of love.

So Burntfruit, which aspects of your earth life do you believe these greater Beings should be interested in?

Peace
Old 25-09-2020, 09:12 PM
Burntfruit

I feel I will give them a piece of my mind when I cross over.

I was never the type to kiss ***.
Old 26-09-2020, 12:20 AM
Master

I don't think so. Neither that somebody'll judge us for what we've done, nor that our kindness here, or what we did for our fellow man are important, not even that they're more loving over there.

As far as I know, we're having this "physical" experience to learn to create our reality as we consciously want. We-there are in relation to we-here similarly to the way we-here are in relation to we-in-our-dreams. We-there are just marginally different from we-here, as we-here are pretty much as we-in-our-dreams are.

The main reason for which we keep coming back here is that we are overrun by our emotions, we aren't mature enough. Actually we-here don't reincarnate, but we-there reincarnate in other and other we-here.

There is only up to us. Nobody else holds us here, nobody else will judge us there. Are we judging we-in-our-dreams? We don't.

Surely, everybody believes whatever they can. Whatever you believe in makes you happy? If it doesn't, I suggest keep searching.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-09-2020, 06:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit

Somehow this does not ring true - it sounds like the bravado of the little ego.

I suspect that if you meet such greater Beings then you will be in awe of their presence.

But I think that as we review our lives then we will be judging ourselves. No-one else judges us. The idea of the life review is that we see our lives with clarity and perspective. We see the things we have done and the choices we have made, and we see the repercussions of our actions and choices. Which is where the small acts of loving kindness shine forth, and far outweigh any material achievements.

Peace
Old 26-09-2020, 06:32 PM
janielee

beautifully said, iamthat
Old 26-09-2020, 06:47 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit

I think that people who are proud that they never kiss *** are somehow lacking in self respect. They (we) cannot see that reverence and respect is not "kissing ***" or "brown nosing", it's a soul to soul connectivity in the natural order.

Someone used the term brown nosing on this forum recently, and you'd have to realize that this type of language and lingo emanates from school days; reflects that mindset and level of immaturity.

To your original post, it's a way of seeing and encouraging people to see what really matters is not "achievement" or "attainment" but the love and kindness that one can embody and hopefully manifest through this life. It's a very kind way of relating.

I respect that you may see it differently.

JL
Old 26-09-2020, 07:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I think that people who are proud that they never kiss *** are somehow lacking in self respect. They (we) cannot see that reverence and respect is not "kissing ***" or "brown nosing", it's a soul to soul connectivity in the natural order.

Someone used the term brown nosing on this forum recently, and you'd have to realize that this type of language and lingo emanates from school days; reflects that mindset and level of immaturity.

To your original post, it's a way of seeing and encouraging people to see what really matters is not "achievement" or "attainment" but the love and kindness that one can embody and hopefully manifest through this life. It's a very kind way of relating.

I respect that you may see it differently.

JL

Agree with JL.

And I was sufficiently curious to look for the origins of the term "brown-nosing", and I found the following:

Brown-nose came into use in the 1930s in the American armed forces, and is based on the image of the servile position of sticking one's nose into someone's anus. Surprisingly, though the idiom has a vulgar origin, the term brown-nose or brownnose is not currently considered to be a vulgar term.

I live and learn.

Peace
Old 26-09-2020, 07:52 PM
janielee

*pauses* Sorry for the education on that one; it came up in one of my threads; otherwise, I wouldn't have thought of that term, although heard it when much younger.

jl