Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-09-2020, 12:33 AM
Master
5th Density

One thing I find myself drifting towards as the current of my journey through life takes me to find out the creation of our realities and what it is needed to transform ourselves as individuals and as a collective in terms of 5D (Fifth Density). What is a density? A density is a term used to describe levels of consciousness. From 1st density to 12. From a previous post of mine I described what the different types are. For this topic I will only focus on 3rd, 4th and 5th densities.

3rd density, the one in which most of us have been born into the level that gives us the ability to experience life in a form more so than an animal or insect but as a human and the human condition. Experiencing a diverse array of emotions and the materialistic plane of existence.
4th density is similar to 3rd density but with a twist. We begin an awakening within ourselves where we add slightly higher levels of our emotions being that of the positive side. Being love, compassion, empathy, gratitude and forgiveness etc. More of a preparation level prior to 5th density.
5th density is the last level of a physical form prior to becoming 6th, 7th and so on. The 5th density is a level of consciousness that gives us love, peace, prosperity, abundance and bliss. Basically many positive attributes.

As you are all aware of everything in the universe that is natural has some form of consciousness. Stars, trees, rocks, animals and planets etc. Our earth is transforming. From a 3-4th density planet to a 5th density one. She has had enough of the 3rd-4th density and wants to and needs to transform. This transfiguration is a very rare event. An event that where a planet and its inhabitants transform together. At least as many as possible. My understanding of this event is what is causing the population to increase. Not because we don't know how to control our urges but more to the point that so many souls want to be apart of this rare and unique event. There are the ones who know this and do all the diabolical deeds that have and do occur in our past and present to stop or delay this from happening. They want to maintain this fear based materialistic, power and control over humanity and the planet to keep the 'status quo' in their favour. Just look at the plans they have for humanity such as population reduction because we cannot sustain the projected population numbers of our future. There are many more examples of these tactics used to combat this transfiguration the main one being manipulation of perception.

Over 30 ancient cultures have recorded the rise and fall of human civilisation in a vast cycle of time taking approximately 25,000 years to make one completion and 300,000 years to complete an epoch. If you have studied ancient Indian culture, you might be familiar with the Yuga cycle, which breaks this 25,000 year period into 4 parts: Kali Yuga (the lowest period of consciousness), Dwapara Yuga, Treta Yuga and Satya Yuga (the highest period of consciousness). Not coincidentally, the Yugas, Watas and Ages line up as, Satya Yuga Qori Wata Golden Age, Treta Yuga Qolqe Wata Silver Age, Dwapara Yuga Anka Wata Bronze Age, Kali Yuga Awka Wata Iron Age. The Ages are of equal length and are in a ratios of 48, 12, 4, 1. The periods shown represent one half of the Great Year cycle or 25,000 years. See illustration for the full Great Year cycle.
Without going into all the science that surrounds why this cycle occurs, what's relevant to us now in the context of the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition is where we are in this grand cycle of time. Not all sources agree precisely, but we will look to one of the oldest civilisations and longest-surviving cultures in the world, India. 3718BC is when the 'Iron Age' (which we are moving out of, we are beginning our ascent) began. From the time that Jesus was born, the beginning of the last 3rd of the 'Age of Pisces' (the age of lies, deceit deception and materialism)and finished in 2013. We are now in a transition period which lasts approximately 240 years before the next age (of Aquarius) begins. One of love, compassion, empathy, peace, abundance, prosperity, truth and bliss begins) for all.
All of these "New Age" fields of study, traditions and practices have been around for millennia, coded in the energy field of the planet, waiting for humanity to raise in vibration enough to once again access, understand and apply these esoteric and refined perspectives, practices and relationships. The fog of materialism begins to lift and man discovers that he is more than mere flesh and bones, we are an energy form. During this Age, man has mastery and control of the "illusion" of space. We begin to understand the finer forces of Creation which are reflected in many new discoveries and inventions. We begin to comprehend the mystery of matter, harness electrical energy and ultimately conquer space.
We are experiencing accelerated growth and the feeling of living multiple lifetimes over the course of one lifetime. The Earth and the very density we operate in are undergoing an enormous process of purification and upgrade. The Pachakuti Mesa Tradition, as with many indigenous traditions, speaks to the part of us that is remembering who we are. The practice of the mesa helps us to come back into right relationship with all that is and to once again acknowledge and interact with the subtler realms of energy and consciousness. There is a way to live in sacred relationship with the Earth and all of its sentient inhabitants. Coming back to Mother Earth and to our true selves.

For most would have a difficult time to comprehend all this information. This why we have many awakened souls come to Earth to assist in this process. To begin to light up the path for others to walk on their own journey. As I described in a previous post, the event that is building up to is what many religions call “judgement day”. I interpret “judgement day”, a period in which the planet and majority of humanity would of 'levelled up' in density/consciousness to match that of the Earth's, being 5th density. There will be some who have not fully assimilated, but will have assistance offered to them to assimilate. Then there will be those few that do not want/refuse to or have not learnt sufficiently enough to move their consciousness higher to match that of the planet. These souls will have a choice. Either perish and get reborn onto an new 3rd- 4th density planet or be transported to that planet (use your imagination).So you can either continue to learn the lessons required to “level up” or stay in the lower vibrational level of consciousness. Whatever the latter choose, they cannot stay here. Universal laws of compatibility between lower and higher vibrational frequencies just don't mix, just like oil & water.
So you can hopefully understand and appreciate that the so-called nutters (myself included)why & what we do and say. There is no time like the present to begin to raise your vibration. We will keep coming back here (earth) until it has been complete. Be positive.

Peace and love

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 20-09-2020 at 05:52 AM.