Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-09-2020, 07:05 PM
asearcher

Dream of alternative reality by soulmate?

Hi, lately I have been under some stress and not slept so well and when I finally thought I did it was as if my dead ex visit me in my dream and we began to talk.

Then he showed me visions. One was we had 2 boys, we never had kids in real life, and he was playing with them in a back garden, wrestling, and it was snowy, and he was more careful with the youngest who look more like me.

We had an argument or fight about the pressure he had at work and that I worried about him and urged him to slow down, for his own sake and that we were going to make it financially anyhow, but he was hooked on some vacation he wanted us to make. I put my foot down and refused him to take on more responsibility "because you know how you will get", and he listened and turned it down.

Then one was that he was on his way out and I rush outside on the stairs, he turn around, I kissed him and had my arms around his neck, he had one arm around my wast, having turned on the side to greet me, then he was off, in the car. That vision made me emotional.

It was snowy and somewhere on the road he lost control over the vehicle. He died. In real life he died in car accident too. Minus the snow.

Further he pointed at my child, that I have for real and said this child will have inherit his brain, something that he had from his own mom and he too, and it will too have this child - even if it is not biological his, that I was destined to have a child with that kind of brain, energy, and who will have problems with concentration and following orders but will be bright. I was shown if we would have had our boys that the first born would look more like him, but have my brain, and the second would look more like me, but have his brain.

Then it was explained that we had never been able to detach one another because even if we broke up and moved on with our lives, one destiny was that we would have been married and had those two boys and that he then was destined to die in the car accident, too that he would experience his brain getting ill as it was sensitive to stress but too that the brain had the same diagnose his mom had had, but that he in the case where we lived together with the boys (in a home that seemed very familiar to me, I have to say, like I actually lived there although I have never seen that house in my life) with structure and order and he could loose the extra "bull" energy with the boys, and had much stability,same routines, around him, and was understood by his wife (we were married) that he managed to go on without a proper diagnose.

Then too other things came to me. Because we were not detached he worried about me during my pregnancy in real life even when knowing he was not the dad, because in the other vision of reality he had worried about the pregnancy and me for real.

Too when he last saw me he wanted to reach out to me and touch my hand but as his fingers touched mine I withdrew out of fear of crossing a line. His yearn to touch me was to echo the last time we would have seen each other as I would have rushed out the stairs to kiss him good bye. In real life I show much physical tenderness to my loved ones, so it did not seem unreasonable that I would do that, despite the morning stress.

Is all this fantasy or could it have some truth in it? Has anyone experienced something like it?
Old 16-09-2020, 01:09 AM
Pathfinder
This is very beautiful and touching, Asearcher. It reminds me of some dreams I have had. It feels like it is true, somehow.
Old 16-09-2020, 03:56 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineLikeStars
This is very beautiful and touching, Asearcher. It reminds me of some dreams I have had. It feels like it is true, somehow.
You have had it too, yes amazing how true and homey it feels like, isn't it. Thank you so much. (the last one I had was then another continues experience where he was sitting in some pub or restaurant in the evening, it was pitch dark outside. There was a woman further away looking at him. He looked back and then back. She then moved towards him and began talking and he with her. Suddenly he went "I miss my wife.". He said goodbye to her with respect and something like "Take care". Then he was in a car parked outside our home. I was cleaning up the kitchen from his view. Then I put the lights out in the kitchen, but on in the hallway and I opened the front door but did not peek out. Just opened it. Went further down the hallway. He came out of his car and into the hallway. I went further down the hallway without a word but turn around to see him and smiled, he was still some foots behind in the hallway, somewhat insecure, but followed me. Then it ended.

(had that dream about 2 days ago and this morning as I got up and went to the hallway notice it was really drafty, but at first did not think much of it, then realizing the front door was open. Ask around and the assumption was that a child forgot to lock it but no one remembers. It got me thinking of the dream again. We never leave the front door open,always check it is locked before turning into bed.)

Last edited by asearcher : 16-09-2020 at 03:13 PM.