Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 18-09-2020, 04:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
hi, no worry, I think we live in different time zones anyhow, so I wrote you last night - last night for me that is - and when I woke up this morning I saw you had written, ha ha.

I read what you wrote that you could see but your eyes were closed. When I was a child I would be sleep walking only I would do it perfectly. I would walk around the house, go down stairs, open front door, go right outside and so on. My family was surprised because I really was not awake and yet I never hurt myself, never went to the wrong place to do something crazy. I would too during this state some time have trembling hands and when given piece of paper and pen ask to write what I saw because they thought I was having a nightmare, I would draw on it but I would slip forth and back and it would be hard for them to bring me back and then afterwards I would fall back to sleep, exhausted but when later asked about it (this could go on for half a night or so) I had no memory of it. I remember one time during night that I as a child saw several hands touching me and knew it was not humans but I would later think it was a nightmare. I would too pray to please don't let me see the hands that touch me - don't please god let them touch me - and then it would go away. I too have felt vibration, as you write about, but also like burn and other sensations. One time had a nightmare that seemed very real where I was touched some place on my body and when I woke up I had strange mark right there. I've seen something or someone lift piece of my hair right up the side, or stroke me on my hair. When I was at my dads funeral I suddenly smelled him and then felt a kiss on my head, but I don't know if it was my own grief turning into imagination or if it really happened. I've too seen mist take shape. But smells are a thing with me too, all kinds of smells that I can't find the source to.

Because you are an alcoholic and were wearing it off - as you know you could die from that - and so you were, is my guess, closer to that reality than our own. I just think that there are many energies, beings in the other dimensions - and they just are - I can't really tell what they are.

I have heard someone say that he use to meditate after his wife's death and one day found proof that his dead wife told (through someone else) that she saw him as a glow when he meditated, which meant that both she as a spirit and other spirits could see him, when meditating.

Because you are highly sensitive you feel more and they know you are sensitive too - and so they come, different energies or spirits or what they now may be. That is my theory, at least.

If I get to be more practical and not emotional and not meditate I have notice that less of these things are happening to me, I think I have then grounded myself.

I have memories of having been a ghost myself and was then in some gray misty whitish area and knew there were things in the mist. I had passed away in a traumatic way and before that I think I was blue, real blue and guessing I could have suffered from anxiety and temporarily confusion as well. I have done some past life reserach and it feels as if and too from what I have found out is that I have been highly sensitive in those lives as well, which when pressured led to me showing off bad temper, fighting for what was right or wrong, and being very loving to those I cared about, but too spinning - loosing control and if unhappy for too long becoming insane, to later return to "normal". Goes figure why some of us are higly sensitive and empaths, don't know if it is something that comes with the spirits age or if we were like this from the get go? you may not believe in past life and if not just ignore this last part, ha ha.

We ues to live in a spooky home and I could tell that sometimes the energy was really bad and it felt as if something was trying to get to me but couldn't and I would not validate it being there and so it instead turn on other family members, and almost like they were effected or temporarily channeled but still I would not validate, I would not communicate back because I knew they were under this effect, and when it was over it was as if everything got lighter. One time someone was just relaxed one moment but the next would just look at me, still not look at me, and without me having pushed it with words or action of negativity, this someone said horrible things to me, but could not keep it for long and then it was as if it snapped. Right when the horrible things had been said to me I did not know what to do - and all I could think of was going to ignore those words and instead give this someone a kiss on the head and a hug, even if it was somewhat surprised. Then it went away, just like that. I would do all kinds of things, prays, cleansing etc but it was a slow process and now the majority of the paranormal events (half of it i have not told) has moved on. From what you wrote about the horrible death of your dad and the negativity it sounds as if it was under that kind of influence.

One light, member here, advise to raise the energy and be positive and that too has helped so much. Used as a protective barrier.

Keep up the good work with staying away from the booze :) you have done an amazing job turning your life around

please take care

"I read what you wrote that you could see but your eyes were closed. When I was a child I would be sleep walking only I would do it perfectly. I would walk around the house, go down stairs, open front door, go right outside and so on. My family was surprised because I really was not awake and yet I never hurt myself, never went to the wrong place to do something crazy. I would too during this state some time have trembling hands and when given piece of paper and pen ask to write what I saw because they thought I was having a nightmare, I would draw on it but I would slip forth and back and it would be hard for them to bring me back and then afterwards I would fall back to sleep, exhausted but when later asked about it (this could go on for half a night or so) I had no memory of it. I remember one time during night that I as a child saw several hands touching me and knew it was not humans but I would later think it was a nightmare. I would too pray to please don't let me see the hands that touch me - don't please god let them touch me - and then it would go away. I too have felt vibration, as you write about, but also like burn and other sensations. One time had a nightmare that seemed very real where I was touched some place on my body and when I woke up I had strange mark right there. I've seen something or someone lift piece of my hair right up the side, or stroke me on my hair. When I was at my dads funeral I suddenly smelled him and then felt a kiss on my head, but I don't know if it was my own grief turning into imagination or if it really happened. I've too seen mist take shape. But smells are a thing with me too, all kinds of smells that I can't find the source to. "

Thats interesting..You could walk with your eyes shut so I do believe our memory can recall stuff and perhaps I was dillusional and my mind knew the whole room already? Its a possibility but I don't know. The accuracy was insane for me. Makes me wonder. I can play both sides and look at the medical side and the spiritual side. Im still in the middle with it all but more leaning that it is real. If it was a dillusion I would imagine that everyone would have different dillusions but yet people tend to experience similar stuff. Makes me think that it is real. All of our brains should have different hallucinations I would think.

"Because you are an alcoholic and were wearing it off - as you know you could die from that - and so you were, is my guess, closer to that reality than our own. I just think that there are many energies, beings in the other dimensions - and they just are - I can't really tell what they are."

Thats a strong possibility. Very strong possibility. If thats the case then I really have some stuff following me around and its not just a couple things but a whole bunch of entities. =/

"I have heard someone say that he use to meditate after his wife's death and one day found proof that his dead wife told (through someone else) that she saw him as a glow when he meditated, which meant that both she as a spirit and other spirits could see him, when meditating.

Because you are highly sensitive you feel more and they know you are sensitive too - and so they come, different energies or spirits or what they now may be. That is my theory, at least. "

That makes sense to me. Rings true in my heart and this is coming from one of the biggest skeptics lol..

"If I get to be more practical and not emotional and not meditate I have notice that less of these things are happening to me, I think I have then grounded myself. "

Interesting.. so by not staying in tune with that (spiritual state?) you arent as perceptive to it. That makes sense to me

"I have memories of having been a ghost myself and was then in some gray misty whitish area and knew there were things in the mist. I had passed away in a traumatic way and before that I think I was blue, real blue and guessing I could have suffered from anxiety and temporarily confusion as well. I have done some past life reserach and it feels as if and too from what I have found out is that I have been highly sensitive in those lives as well, which when pressured led to me showing off bad temper, fighting for what was right or wrong, and being very loving to those I cared about, but too spinning - loosing control and if unhappy for too long becoming insane, to later return to "normal". Goes figure why some of us are higly sensitive and empaths, don't know if it is something that comes with the spirits age or if we were like this from the get go? you may not believe in past life and if not just ignore this last part, ha ha. "

Since I have experienced these types of experiences in my life I have research NDE's quite a bit. I am convinced we have past lifes and that we have done this one too many times. Ive always had that feeling deep down like I have done all of this before. Then I get this depressed feeling like "fu** im trappe". I dont know how to explain it but its a feeling of going through this again and again and again. Could be in my head but I dont think so. So definitely wont ignore that part =P

"We ues to live in a spooky home and I could tell that sometimes the energy was really bad and it felt as if something was trying to get to me but couldn't and I would not validate it being there and so it instead turn on other family members, and almost like they were effected or temporarily channeled but still I would not validate, I would not communicate back because I knew they were under this effect, and when it was over it was as if everything got lighter. One time someone was just relaxed one moment but the next would just look at me, still not look at me, and without me having pushed it with words or action of negativity, this someone said horrible things to me, but could not keep it for long and then it was as if it snapped. Right when the horrible things had been said to me I did not know what to do - and all I could think of was going to ignore those words and instead give this someone a kiss on the head and a hug, even if it was somewhat surprised. Then it went away, just like that. I would do all kinds of things, prays, cleansing etc but it was a slow process and now the majority of the paranormal events (half of it i have not told) has moved on. From what you wrote about the horrible death of your dad and the negativity it sounds as if it was under that kind of influence."

I would be interested in hearing as much as your willing to share. I think it could be beneficial for everyone that has experienced this type of stuff. I think we as a community need to do more research into this and figure out why everyone is experiencing the same stuff but with different brains,religions,beliefs, etc. Yeah my dad was under something bad I think. He definitely believed it hence his actions with my sister.

"One light, member here, advise to raise the energy and be positive and that too has helped so much. Used as a protective barrier. "

Im confused on the statement. What does that mean exactly? Im open minded to any suggestions. I havent tried anything that has been put on this thread just yet but I will.

"Keep up the good work with staying away from the booze :) you have done an amazing job turning your life around
please take care"

Thank you :). Yeah I refuse to drink and go through that again. I guess they call alcohol spirits for a reason lol..
Also I do apologize for the late response. Life has been well.. life lately lol. I really do appreciate everyones honest responses to this. Means a lot to me.
Old 18-09-2020, 04:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I would just like to add that environment like jails and mental hospitals is in my opinion two of the worst places to have a Ouija at, both because I'd imagine you are not in a good place within yourself, too the bad energy that remains in the walls there. I have visited both jails and mental hospital (not as a prisoner or patient) and was effected.

I am curious about the childhood home you had, what was it's history, was it water nearby or underneath, was there something bad in the history that had happened nearby. These things has been true in the home I've lived and we too have experienced some really worked up paranormal happenings I never in my life thought could happen, less that I would experience it.

The rock musician Vince Neil was in a television program with medium Kim Russo and turns out when he was a child that a man had died close by and had negative energy to him and had visit and influences him throughout life, effecting him. So it could have been negative energy in your childhood home brought on by another spirit too?

About some other bad energy effecting you - it seems your Dad felt it was coming from the outside, but too awakening his own anxiety, that is how it works, I think. Because I could figure out it wasn't me, I knew it was all from the outside but too saw how my loved ones were effected by it and so was I but I refused to give in to it but honestly did not know how long I could do that, I think it was someone just visiting, not having manifested. Usually when it is at it's worst is when you think you can't take a second more of it. When I was really opened I did have very few experiences of spirits that were very frumpy, bitter etc, and in one case I tried to communicate and just explain - talking out loud - to try to help and go to the light. But it could very well be that free will still dominates in the after life, I suspect. So this frumpy, bitter spirit would spend all time trying to say bad things to me and put me down and just when it was at it's strongest - that is when it just dissipated. Have not seen it yet. How I saw this one was while having my eyes closed, could not see it in real life. The other one was rather successful perhaps, started out with a child, again with my eyes closed which always make me think - is this really happening or is it just imagination - and the child kept taking me to another grown up and then I understood that it was the grown up that needed help and that the two of them were related, somehow. I tried to follow the procedure and can't say I saw the two of them walk into a tunnel of light but the child - nor the other grown up - has never come around anymore, and all I saw was really a detail, of the grown up's hand just lightening up and letting go, and the child was by the other hand and I think, not entirely sure, it was holding the other hand. Hoping this mean the grown up let go? Then after this experience I thought this is all in my head.

I've been told that when someone is stuck like that they can't naturally go to the next step, the next dimension and need some help, and that it needs someone in our reality to help push it and too someone from the other side, that together one can do it. All reference I have to this is when I was a ghost myself and that my then husband saw a medium who help me cross over, at least I hope that is what happened, I don't remember the procedure, only that he saw someone - who saw me and that I in that state could create things - so I could create clothes and everything - used it as symbols to communicate, don't know if I knew how to "talk" even though I could hear the medium talk to me, all I remember is creating things to show who I was (or rather had been.) and it was as if I was trying to send it as a picture to this medium but frankly it was as if the medium saw me throughout.

"I would just like to add that environment like jails and mental hospitals is in my opinion two of the worst places to have a Ouija at, both because I'd imagine you are not in a good place within yourself, too the bad energy that remains in the walls there. I have visited both jails and mental hospital (not as a prisoner or patient) and was effected."

Yeah ive been to county jail but where i experienced this at was prison with the Ouija board. Didnt work but if it did in some fashion im sure that didnt help. A lot of racial tension and violence. Everyone can be on edge at times and things pop off. Certain mexican gangs worshiping angel of death and all that stuff. Its called something else. Sontemortey? I cant spell it but I know how to say it.

"I am curious about the childhood home you had, what was it's history, was it water nearby or underneath, was there something bad in the history that had happened nearby. These things has been true in the home I've lived and we too have experienced some really worked up paranormal happenings I never in my life thought could happen, less that I would experience it."

We moved out when I was 9 after he shot himself. I dont remember much but I remember a lot of bad stuff and getting beat quite a bit. There was probably 1000 foot field on each side of the house before you got to the neighbors house. It was down in Missouri City, Texas. I dont know any history or anything just that my sisters said they always witnessed doors getting slammed and cabinets out of no where. My dad I guess believed in spirits and always wanted my sister to know about God and the evil that happens and how to do exorcisms. Thats about as much as I know.

" The rock musician Vince Neil was in a television program with medium Kim Russo and turns out when he was a child that a man had died close by and had negative energy to him and had visit and influences him throughout life, effecting him. So it could have been negative energy in your childhood home brought on by another spirit too?"

That is a possibility. My oldest sister believes we have been getting attacked by spirits. My half brother which I only remember meeting once about a decade ago (my dads 2 sons before he married my mom when he was in the airforce) almost believes the same thing according to my sister. I dont know why we would have this happening though.

"About some other bad energy effecting you - it seems your Dad felt it was coming from the outside, but too awakening his own anxiety, that is how it works, I think. Because I could figure out it wasn't me, I knew it was all from the outside but too saw how my loved ones were effected by it and so was I but I refused to give in to it but honestly did not know how long I could do that, I think it was someone just visiting, not having manifested. Usually when it is at it's worst is when you think you can't take a second more of it. When I was really opened I did have very few experiences of spirits that were very frumpy, bitter etc, and in one case I tried to communicate and just explain - talking out loud - to try to help and go to the light. But it could very well be that free will still dominates in the after life, I suspect. So this frumpy, bitter spirit would spend all time trying to say bad things to me and put me down and just when it was at it's strongest - that is when it just dissipated. Have not seen it yet. How I saw this one was while having my eyes closed, could not see it in real life. The other one was rather successful perhaps, started out with a child, again with my eyes closed which always make me think - is this really happening or is it just imagination - and the child kept taking me to another grown up and then I understood that it was the grown up that needed help and that the two of them were related, somehow. I tried to follow the procedure and can't say I saw the two of them walk into a tunnel of light but the child - nor the other grown up - has never come around anymore, and all I saw was really a detail, of the grown up's hand just lightening up and letting go, and the child was by the other hand and I think, not entirely sure, it was holding the other hand. Hoping this mean the grown up let go? Then after this experience I thought this is all in my head."

Wow. That must have been a beautiful/scary experience. Makes me think that it was real that your just very perceptive to the spirit world. You know when I stayed at my moms when I got out of ISF(its a place you go to when you violate parole) and I stayed at my moms for a couple months until I got some money saved up for my own place. I remember her working the weekend shift at the hospital and I would end up staying up late on the computer. I could feel this presence in the side of the room like it was just radiating energy. It wasnt good and I dont know if it was bad but it felt like it was dark. I told it to "f*** off" (sorry I tend to cuss at times lol) and use to tell it "Go away I dont care. Leave me alone Im busy" and it just did its thing just giving me this feeling that something is staring straight at me. Gave me the creeps so bad that I couldnt have my back turned and had to be in a corner to see everything that was in front of me. Use to bug the heck out of me. I remember detoxing from drinking alot and trying to cut down because I didnt want my mom to see me drinking and I remember laying in bed with my eyes shut and what i experienced was something unique compared to what I have experienced later down the road from that moment. I would see like anyone else would with there eyes shut but I would this grayish gasly looking demonic face that kept morphing into so many different evil looking faces that I wish I knew how to draw because I think I would have been able to sell it to hollywood or something lol.. It just kept morphing and coming straight at me occasionally and morphing back into another evil looking face. None stop that I couldnt sleep because all I would see is the demonic face morphing and morphing and morphing into different faces like every 2-3 seconds.

"I've been told that when someone is stuck like that they can't naturally go to the next step, the next dimension and need some help, and that it needs someone in our reality to help push it and too someone from the other side, that together one can do it. All reference I have to this is when I was a ghost myself and that my then husband saw a medium who help me cross over, at least I hope that is what happened, I don't remember the procedure, only that he saw someone - who saw me and that I in that state could create things - so I could create clothes and everything - used it as symbols to communicate, don't know if I knew how to "talk" even though I could hear the medium talk to me, all I remember is creating things to show who I was (or rather had been.) and it was as if I was trying to send it as a picture to this medium but frankly it was as if the medium saw me throughout."

Interesting. Definitely something I havent experienced but I believe that you can't talk. You helped jog a memory for me because when I was typing about me walking around the room with my eyes shut? Well one of the times when I was detoxing I remember seeing the shadow beings around me but then right in the middle of the room i guess? But not really in the middle of the room but more like just right infront of me to my right side like some blackhole just formed or something and I seen this woman face and her mouth worded out "help me" multiple times and it looked like things were kind of going over her face. I dont know what it was but it was making her image a bit distorted. Like she was in another dimension and was hurting bad and pleading for my help. I didnt know what to do. I mean i dont even know what i was experiencing if its real or if im losing my mind from alcohol. This is all just hard for me to grasp especially as I type it I feel like someones going to post "Yeah your a nut job" lol...

Another random thing is the guy named Joe Hall that killed a few people in Michigan I was locked up with him in Washtenaw County in Michigan. In his defense he was robbing a drug dealer that he knows and didnt think anyone was home. Hes ex military and is highly trained so I guess he went auto pilot. Pretty bad situation.. It wont let me put the website but he made it on the news and everything. If you google "Joe Hall Ann Arbor Murder" you will see him in a orange jumpsuit.
I never judged him because I knew many people are going to judge him in prison and hes going to have a really really reallllly tough time. So i gave him soups and stuff to try and help him out. I dont judge anyone or anything because its not my place. I leave it to other people. Anyhow.. I got to know him because I lead the prayer circle every night where few of us inmates get together and pray for our families and hold hands and thank god. Well me and him got to know each other through prayer and I ended up picking his brain on a few things and he told me since he was a kid he would see a shrunken head necromancer looking thing and continues to experience it all his life. He told me he would see it in the corner of his room and thats been something he has seen all his life. I say this to say that I believe there is some evil stuff out there or perhaps something like a mesquito that feeds off of our pain. I think he got turned out (so to speak) by some mesquito type forces that wanted him to be in pain. He seemed like a really nice guy and you wouldnt expect that from him but he killed some people so thats not cool. I dont know I try and look at all angles and see why people see this stuff and if its mental issues or if its something much bigger in the spiritual realm.

(EDIT NOTE) He could have been a straight psycho for all I know I mean theres all kinds of screwed up people in this world and I unfortunately have put myself at the bottom of the barrel at times because of drinking and when your at the bottom theres alot of bottom of the barrel kinds of people =/. Only good thing I can say is I know I have helped bring God to some people in some dark places where they needed it. I never judge anyone and I just try and show love. Its easy to show love to people that are doing good in life but its a whole different thing when they have done really bad stuff. I always believe people do these bad things out of some form of ignorance. Typically most inmate have drug addictions. Its sad but true. I help people today in AA and try and guide them in a path of light and use my past testimonies to try and let them know it doesnt have to be like that. I tell you what though when we did prayer circle you could feel the bad energy off the other inmates. They would purposely slam dominos down or get loud to try and interrupt us. I ended up getting the **** beat out of me eventually because I guess they didnt like what I was doing. They didnt out right say that but it ended up being that way because thats how it gets. You try and bring some light and love and theres just some evil people. Really really evil evil people in jails. Its not everyone but theres always at least 1 in the dorm.
Old 18-09-2020, 05:26 AM
Newbie ;)

I got 2 more situations that are unique to what I have been typing to you all about a sober house and another one when I was a kid with my sister babysitting me and this girl jordan. I will wait to explain that story until I get a response. Dont want to spam the form. Ha sorry im on a roll right now and it feels good getting this out and hearing other people going through similar spiritual experiences. I really hope we get more people on here that can explain there experiences. I really do appreciate you all and love you all for sharing everything with me. I hope we can do good right now and bring guidance to anyone that reads this

edit: rereading this all and I really do apologize for my horrible spelling/grammar lol =(
Old 22-09-2020, 04:14 AM
Newbie ;)

"Electricity having a feel-day, more often than not. Have had electrician over. Said nothing was wrong."

Im glad you said this. The story at the "sober house"(its like a half way house but a bit different) is something I rarely share. It seems so sterotypical like something you would hear on a movie or something because the history of the house. The owner died in addiction and people use to use in the house all the time back in the day before he started the house so im sure there was bad energy there. I never felt anything evil or anything at that time. What happened is there is 4 houses and you slowly progress through the houses. I was young and I believe I was 20 years old. Well I was a knucklehead and got sent back from house 3 back to house 1 (where you start) and I remember sitting in the living room and hearing someone knocking on the backdoor. Thats how we know its someone from another house because they knock on the back door. I go answer it and its this guy named Blue. Hes about in his 40's and hes just a straight country boy. Hes a welder and use to schoot cocaine in his arms. Really religious and believe in the Bible. The guys in the kitchen just ignored it so I got up and answered it. He asked me if he could pray for the house that he saw some "dark entities" (thats exactly how he said it) floating above or near him (i forget) and that he believes he needs to pray for the house and wanted my permission. I didnt know what to do and tbh I thought he relapsed on drugs or was crazy. I turned to my right and asked everyone in the kitchen if it was ok if Blue prayed for the house. They all pretty much ignored me and continued doing w/e paperwork they were doing. People in the living room just shrugged. I said yes and went back to the living room and was watching him. I didnt know what to expect but he pulled out a little book (guessing the bible) and he started praying silenty to himself and had this little vial of clear liquid (guessing holy water) and hit it on the floor in the hallway. Then the kitchen. Then he was making his way to the living room but the second his foot crossed from tile to wood flooring in the living room our lights started flickering on and off on and off several times. Roughly 6-8 times I would have to guess. He kept walking calmy into the hallway that connected to the 2 back rooms and the bathroom. I could see the bathroom from the living room and the light was on in there but when he stepped in the hallway that light started flickering like crazy but stayed on. The one in the living stayed off. He eventually made his way back and some of the guys in the house were ****ed off and told him to get the F*** out. I was scared and didnt know what was happening. Everything I knew to be real just came crashing down on my head. Completely opened my mind up to something else that is going on. The living room lights had these circle knobs that let you dim the lights so it was impossible for these lights to do this i would imagine. The timing of it was just impossible for it to be faked. I tried to disect it and think of everything. The breaker box was in the kitchen (ghetto I know lol) and he didnt seem to have any device on him but what device could alter the lights? So I count that as something real because I could feel it when i looked him in the eyes and I knew he truly believed in what he was saying. I didnt know if it was demons in the house or interdimensional beings or what the hell.

"Shadows. Here I have been somewhat "slow", I suppose. Others has notice it, perhaps 1 or twice I have thought I saw something but then it was in the corner of the eye and that is usually a blind spot so I really don't know.

Physically seen as if someone is lying down or sitting up in places. Only it is not worn down like that other times when other people sit or lie down there and then get up. Then suddenly it vanish.

Lots of sudden sounds where I would have thought I would see at least a trace of what it could be, yet there is absolutely nothing that is smashed etc."

In one area that I never told a friend about I suddenly was being pulled forth and back for some seconds or so, what ever it was that was pushing me back did so to protect me"

Wow.. Makes me wonder that there must be a wild life of these things. They must all have there own personal agenda I guess. But why mess with us? Why stay here? Makes me think they are trapped like this is some prison planet or something. Something deep down in me thinks this might be some type of prison planet we are stuck on but who knows. I just know something is really wrong and we arent being told the truth. Maybe im crazy ha. I tell you what though whatever is considered "normal" in todays world is crazy to me.

"When I had someone over who see ghost that someone finally said it saw someone standing there and thought it was evil and then ask if we knew if something had happened there or not. This someone also said about the mist and said it was of male energy and circulating around me, constantly, and not wanting this other person there with us. Said overall this being had a descending, patronizing, old attitude towards women in general, but for some reason guarded me, liked me, but then again I am often described as something in between a girl and woman and being soft until I show off my temper, so it could be that I reminded that male energy of what he thought "good women" were like in the old days. I also always go around and fetch things for everyone, without thinking twice about it, so it could have been that too, I guess? From what the friend told me I was not pushed by this entity, whom considered more dark with others than with me, but it was protecting me."

Haha you go girl =p. Dont take no **** from no man or a man ghost ;D. All jokes aside though it makes me wonder why it was protecting you. Part of me goes back to the mesquito concept. They need us in some form or fashion. Our pain perhaps ?

"I have thought if something is wrong with my hearing and if I suffer from hear-hallucination but others react - everyone reacts on their own. The male energy would too be mistaken by me from at first the man in my life. One time I heard steps up the bedroom, I was dozing off and awoken I guess, bedroom door open and something first sitting on side of the bed and then going to bed, weighting heavier than the man in my life. I was at that point petrified because my man was in the living room still. It did not touch me. I can't say if the male energy saw me as a daughter or sister or wife or what. My friend spoke on own to say it was like this each and every time, something dark, moving fast, around me, refusing to communicate with her, she always comes across as a strong woman, someone who give orders instead of taking any, kind off, who refuse to be bossed around. I say this with the deepest love and gratitude towards her - I think the world of her, but I am only trying to describe the different energies, that then in this case could have collided."

Wow. Yeah I don't know what I would have done. Probably ran out the house based on ignorance. Now I would talk to it and ask it questions and try to get it to tell me what there reality is like.

There has been other things too, but I know I must have forgotten some...If I can think, remember something I could get back to you.

"We had to do some cleansing and keep spirits up, that One Light is writing about, higher the vibrations. When ever I meditate something starts up again - which I think then means they see my so called glow, so to be fair I don't do that half as much as I wish to do it. I try to stay positive. I would say 99% of the stuff is now gone."

But when you pray they come back. I wonder if its like the mesquito theory. Maybe love or pain attracts them. Maybe certain ones? Perhaps they need us. Perhaps your 3rd eye (as they call it) is more open and you are more in tune. Maybe all of the above. Interesting though. This is shining light on the actions of these things. I need to figure out who they are and what they want or if they even want anything.

Thank you again for coming back to this. I have a couple more situations that I will explain later on. I hope you have been safe lately in these interesting times we live :)
Old 28-09-2020, 07:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Thank you, very interesting - again - to read of your other experiences. I was holding my breath(!)

Perhaps it is that some entities can better access humans when they are on drugs, alcohol, sleeping, sick - when they have their guards down?

The bad ones feed of fear, that much I have read about, this why they want to scare you, but basically one can change costume over there so even if they look scary it is only a costume, like Halloween. Often target the most sensitive in the family and leave the rest so the sensitive one has to walk around feeling persecuted and having all these weird experiences and may not be believed at first.

When I tried my own perish-cleaning ritual I did it too with the strong intent to ask basically everyone(!) on the other side to help out, could you make sure they find their way home and find peace - something like that. To tell the truth, I suck at praying. I suck at it so bad. I read some of those tradition praying too, but I hardly get some of those words and it just feels estranged to me so I decided to speak from the heart. I think I had expected the roof to come off or something, but it was not dramatic at all(!)

Only later it was as if the house was crowded with entities and after having listening in we decided to come to the conclusion that they, the good guys, are cleaning up this place. This went on for days if not weeks and then it died down. When I did a meditation, in all this, I suddenly saw a nun at what appeared to be a portal in the home and I could see her in detail and what she was wearing, and later found that specifically - I who thought all those nun's clothing were pretty much the same. Think that costume was from Canada or someplace, of all places, back in time. Can't remember.

My friend doesn't complain anymore or say she sees things anymore around here so that's good. She comes from a line of relative who even worked as medium and was successful helping out with crimes on the side which was risky, I guess mine to is in heritage, have especially a few relatives that stand out in my history back, one saw visions and the other saw ghosts and God knows what else.

Now I don't know if the in heritage brain is all to blame or if it is a natural step if we have lived enough lives here on earth and have spiritually developed or some thing? My oldest past life is very old indeed but it could be too that I am a slow learner, ha ha, so maybe it has nothing to do with being advanced in i one particular field (but being dumb in another...). I just don't know.

One time there was a hell of a noise in the home - against just noises of turbulence, fighting, things crashing - and nothing before my eyes - and me not knowing how to make it stop just said "Please, just so you know - I can't see you - I hear you but I can not see you". Then it stopped.

I know we are energy and energy never dies. And so energy exists in the other dimensions as well. I don't know if it is by intent that they see the glow and come or if they are unintentionally connected to us if we are sharing the same kind of energy as they have, like magnets, one can't help it.

When you described the lady-ghost who's face changed and who had a generous breast size I thought she had been a prostitute in some bar somewhere in her life. Sometimes I get pics in my head, it is really new, when I read things or talk to someone and it goes by less than a second and it can flicker to others too and it is not connected to any emotions so there for I have zero information, and I can't tie the pics to a story either. So yeah. Not my bit, but still they come, and some has said wow - that is 100% accurate and how did you know? Never the less, it has a life on it's own. It is so new to me that I have difficulty following and seeing a difference between imagination and this other accurate stuff.

Way before when people thought I was intuitive I thought it was because my brain had collected little bits of information here and there that my subconscious did not know - and came up with a conclusion that turn out to be correct.

I too thought I had a good memory of finding things, but now realizing that I would feel my way - feel where I put a certain paper for instance, and people can be very surprised at work, but now they are use to it, they ask me where is that and so on and I go and get it. I feel where it is. I don't see it. I don't see an image of it. I just feel it. (the only game I am good at is Memory, ha ha, never mind how the cards are placed)

One thing that really got me in trouble once in a past "romantic" relationship is that I could feel something bad within the walls. I had all that life previously thought I had to stop being so over sensitive. This guy had been patient in trying to first of all get me to date him because I wanted to be single at the time and I remember the first time I met him and shook his hand at a party where a friend had taken me to that he had something dangerous in his eyes and my first instinct was that I did not like him, but he kept at it for weeks and weeks through friends to make me accept going out with him, but I wouldn't and then one day we were at a different party and there he was and he knew from before I was going to come. And that was when I slipped. I let go of my first instinct.

At the time I was totally lost within myself and should not have been in a relationship before I got myself straighten out.

Anyways, at some stage into the relationship I was at his home and suddenly it was as if I felt something bad was hidden somewhere - and I could feel where it was. Then, out of the blue, I got up, and I found this secret place and what was hidden. I was shaken by it myself. Couldn't explain it. I swear i had not been searching. I just went to the bad place at once and found it, hidden.

I am one of those hopeless people who's every emotion you can see in the face, so no poker face there. Wish I had one of those. So he got home, right, and I had put everything back before so he wouldn't notice I had discovered it. At the time everything wasn't sunny in the relationship.

We had argued before because he wanted me to move in with him for real and I thought it was too soon and tried to come up with reasons why not. (i could not shake off the cold feelings in the walls). I guess it was the part of me that felt - this was a truly bad guy, I just did not feel comfortable with him although on the surface he had it all - it was those eyes, I guess, an exciting streak to him, but then it could swift and look cold. Dead cold. He had a good job. But I felt really like depressed with him, in the home, and I would cry in secret because I did not know what to do. I thought there was something wrong with me. I was suppose to be happy with him. What was I doing? He too was not respecting my wish not to get pregnant, he was careless, knowing he was, and later found out he really was trying to make me pregnant on purpose, and it was as if I was slipping and slipping, like my hand was loosing it's grip on the edge. I had not been listening to myself. When he saw how scared I got once he said "Look, I am a guy who take responsibility and I really want a baby with you". Despite these warm words he was not possessing any true warmth to him.

Looking back he fit right into the category of a psychopath (going to spare you the many details from how I came to that final conclusion) and those can feel lust that they confuse with love but it isn't really love. I guess he did the best he could do from where he came from, just born that way, I guess. One time he told me that he was angry with me because I failed to help out in a conversation at a party, I think, but I thought hell no I am not your translator - that is what you need me for - you have zero empathy for other people, it is just fake - you're just using real men's words, just a copy cat - and I am not gonna help you out.

Later too I read of this and usually psychopaths know they lack something, empathy, and they need someone sensitive to help make their ways easier, so no one will see their true face.

Anyways, I had to come clean and say I had "found" something and I think he always thought that I had to spend hours turning the place upside down in order to find it and even then it would have been difficult. He wasn't pleased with me, to tell the truth. And naturally he did not buy into my explanation. Hell, even I had trouble buying into it.

It was one of those times when I thought - no, I am right to feel this way, he is bad like really bad, not like bad on the surface but good guy inside,he's just bad. And I need to get the hell out of here.

I could tell too how he treated someone he apparently use to meet at parties and sleep with afterwards, one time she was at one of those parties we were at, and even though she was far away and the whole places was crowded, I felt something and I knew there was something. And instead of viewing her as a rival, she was like my sister, and I felt for her. I could tell she was scared of him, you know, but too drawn to him. I could feel her energy, she was a good person. Yet throughout she was like miles away from us, but still I felt her. He was sitting beside me with his arm on the back of my chair and demonstrating that he was with me. I could not glare her out - but it was as if I felt the energy of her around in this huge room where this party was at was something I could not shake off. And in a glance I could later tell he was like a cold fish to her. He had used her for all she was worth and now he did not want her near him - or me - .

Later I ask him if that was his ex girlfriend and he acted or was really very surprised out of all those people, as I bet he thought he had done a good job keeping her away from me, and him, but then he said no, no ex girlfriend, just someone he use to be with when he felt like it. My feet were nailed to the floor, and I knew by the dangerous look in his eyes, that I could not just turn around and leave. I had to be careful. No matter what I did - he would not dump me - and I was too afraid of him to leave, really, because I saw how he got. I have never felt so cold within the walls, within myself as then - and yet people around us, around him - were thinking we were happy, his family, friends, etc. I would blame female intuition for having discovered her that evening.

I got out, thank God some time later, but not easy, he did not want to let go even if we were unhappy, not a good match. He was skilled so people would take his side when I ran off.

He was the coldest person I think I have ever met and gotten that close to, it is unbelievable looking back that I did not listen to myself and my first instinct. But I thought before I was crazy when everything looked so perfect on the surface to feel like I did. I would tell myself I was ungrateful - to me he showed me his world in an instant. family friends, work, colleagues, everything in fast speed. And it was not like I would sleep with the guy soon into the relationship either. Even my best girlfriends use to laugh at me, very shy, and wish to believe in a relationship - that he is the one, for life - before doing anything. I can't help it, it has to be combined, I don't judge others for being different from me. Later that woman he had only been sleeping with before me said she had been so hooked on him that she would have killed for that, but that he gave her nothing, and yet she understood that time as I was with him at the party that I was not happy. And she couldn't understand why. She too came to the conclusion there was something wrong with him and had moved on.

But it was an aha moment for me really, I knew then and it grew on me - that I have to listen to myself, that a feeling is not just a feeling - and is silly - it is something powerful. And I think it is energy - and powerful - on the other side as well, where it is more accepted for what it really is.

Here information is information, and feeling is feeling, but I think over there emotion/feeling/energy is information and is equally real. Energy rules the show, so to say.

So if I feel blue, or angry or any other negative emotion - I think I impact, somehow, like a fuel of some kind to the other side. I'm attracting a certain energy. Perhaps crazy of me to think so? And to my energy and their energy is playing a game together, melting in, impacting?

I hope I have not lost you with all these words. Sorry about that. These are just thoughts, really. Like you I am searching for answers too. Wish I knew :)

Sorry for the late response. I have been quite busy lately dealing with life on life terms. You did not lose me to all those words it makes complete sense. Im at loss with words. I really appreciate everything you have told me because it has helped me on my journey. I am now looking at things differently and I still have not prayed at all. Today I am going to pray to the light and ask for help. Going to get on my knees and beg the light to help me and to guide me in this world. Theres so much evil thats going on its insane that most people are not awoke to this. Thank you :)