Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-09-2020, 10:53 PM
traceyacey12

what can explain this?

Hello everyone :)

So I have been hesitant to write about this, but I've had a few experiences that I find difficult to explain.

At one point, I was feeling really demotivated and couldn't experience pleasure from things that gave me pleasure. I now believe this was a pause imposed on me by the universe to take a break. But how does this happen? What energies was I experiencing?

I also couldn't apply for work at one point because my hands would sort of freeze over the computer. I now understand that the universe was preventing me applying for work at that point because it wasn't the right now time, but again, I wonder, what forces were at play when this happened?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help :)
Old 10-09-2020, 02:07 AM
Master

It might be your intuition acting upon your subconscious, intuition being a physical manifestation of your inner senses.

When I have such questions I check with my inner guide.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-09-2020, 06:03 AM
MAYA EL

You transitioned out of the territory of an archon you were under and because of that it is taking time for you to be accepted into a new territory because they don't know why you shifted it out of the old one
Old 10-09-2020, 01:48 PM
Master
There are lots of ways to look at what you have described. It could be looked at from a psychological point of view, it could be looked at from a biochemical or biomedical point of view, it could be looked at from a spiritual point of view, etc., etc.

I think this is and opportunity to learn about yourself as this condition may occur again, even if years from now. The real answer as to how come it happened may also not come to you for years. Just know that it can happen and how you react to it is the real issue. The answer to your inquiry is most likely unique to your own particular journey through life.

The answer to your inquiry is inside of you, and it will come to the surface so you can see it when you have developed a strong intuitive relationship with your deeper self. There are things that happened to me decades ago that I am just now realizing why they happened. Get to know yourself on a deeper level and you will get the answer, and much more.
Old 12-09-2020, 05:13 AM
traceyacey12

thanks all for your replies :)
Old 18-09-2020, 04:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hello everyone :)

So I have been hesitant to write about this, but I've had a few experiences that I find difficult to explain.

At one point, I was feeling really demotivated and couldn't experience pleasure from things that gave me pleasure. I now believe this was a pause imposed on me by the universe to take a break. But how does this happen? What energies was I experiencing?

I also couldn't apply for work at one point because my hands would sort of freeze over the computer. I now understand that the universe was preventing me applying for work at that point because it wasn't the right now time, but again, I wonder, what forces were at play when this happened?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help :)
I had many experiences similar to yours. Some were of life-threatening and some just poor judgement/decisions had been thoughtfully and purposefully prevented me from any such actions to occur. I put down to one thing, through my guide(s) instructed by the universe had intervened. Some things are meant to be, others not. All depends on the hand you were dealt with. You have someone looking out for you that is guiding you to better timings/actions.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 18-09-2020, 05:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Doubt or fear could be a simple answer. You are part of the universe.