Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 27-08-2020, 06:41 PM
asearcher

Kicks off when we are together

I think I have encounted someone from my soul group, a soulmate and has the same kind of energy I have felt before pressuring up from the subcouscious into my dreams but ever so briefly that it has been hard to have anything concrete.

Did a regression and same kind of energy blossomed in the character I then experience his past life self have been.

In that life, long ago, our child died in the home and later he, the father in that life, the husband to me in that life, died too. Both deaths had a devastating effect on me. When it was my time to go in that life I seem older and to have died in a different surrounding, not the same home.

I have noticed that very frequently when ever this person and I are together, just talking or passing each other by or working together, that ghostly stuff kicks of.

He ignores it. Seem use to it. I am use to it from home so when it first started to happen I was worried he was going to jump out of his chair, scream something like what is happening and run out. Instead he chose to remain calm.

It is new kind of ghostly stuff that is happening, it often involves electronic strange activity, but not like my previous experiences, more so now the phone - the office phone rings on its own and strange sound come from it each time I pick up and it is not the same sound as if someone has dialed wrong or am trying to send a fax. Radio is busier than ever which frustrates my co-workers. Dishing machine. Lights flickering. Lights go out. Computer freeze. I began to suspect he was a so called slider, but can now say I don't think he is that. The ghostly activities also involve doors that have a life of it's own and refuses to open when it should.

After the regression I have experienced childish ghostly activities at home but it is not aggressive or intense, just few things here and there, as if there is a kind of energy or energy left over. Most activity kicks of when we are together.

Could it be that it is the child that stays with him? That he knows this why he is not reacting as if he is surprised or frighten. Should I do something about it or just let it be? I think the child has a stronger connection to him than to me.

Have anyone else experience that activity kicks of when one is together with someone else?