Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-07-2020, 12:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Need help

Quite recently I have been communicating with my spiritual guides using a letterboard(it is an A4 size paper with alphabets that is used to communicate with my nonverbal autistic son) .They always gave positive advice and I had no doubts until I told my husband and showed him. My guide communicated with my husband regarding personal matters about his family. It was a question and answer session. It suddenly strike me that the letterboard is so similar to an ouija board. How can I know if my spiritual guides are who they claim to be and not some random spirits?
Old 03-07-2020, 02:31 AM
Master

I contact my inner guide and my subconscious under self-hypnosis. As far as I know, there aren't any malefic forces that are after us or toy with us, excepting our own thoughts. Our beliefs, conscious and unconscious, distort the messages we receive from our inner guide. Depending on the method we use for communication, the messages we receive are true messages or symbolical messages. The symbolical messages are less distorted, but they need interpretation, which need to be done either intuitively, or by asking your inner guide for it.

When you establish communication putting aside all your beliefs and expectations, you will receive quite accurate true messages. Write them down exactly as you get them, and avoid rationalizing them them, because you'll introduce distortions.

Unhealthy doubt as well as blind trust are counterproductive. If your husband doesn't trust this, avoid having him around when you communicate, and keep him in the loop only as needed.

It works!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-07-2020, 02:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi, Thanks for your reply.
My husband trusts the answers but I had some questions whether the answers were actually my thoughts. Plus some pieces of information about a family member was shocking.
Anyway I will work on that. Thank you.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:44 AM
Master
Hello,

When channeling information from spirits it is best to evaluate the content of those insights. If it is loving and helpful you can trust it. If it gives you fear or anxiety, ignore it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-07-2020, 09:29 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with john on this

Namaste
Old 04-07-2020, 03:21 AM
Master
Nurture the positive energies in your life and eliminate all the negative energies. This is the reason your not communicating clearly with you guides. Do a regular cleansing of the things you most interact with and be positive. The goal is to be positive and to share your energy with others that you communicate with and to uplift others whom maybe weighed down by negative energies. As time goes by you'll get stronger all it takes is a little time and persistence. Amen
Old 04-07-2020, 09:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks John and Native Spirit. That puts my mind at ease. So far none has caused me anxiety.

utopiandreamchild :I have been trying to keep positive and it has not been easy. It has been a roller coaster ride for the past few weeks. How do I do the cleansing?
Old 04-07-2020, 08:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightseeker
Thanks John and Native Spirit. That puts my mind at ease. So far none has caused me anxiety.

utopiandreamchild :I have been trying to keep positive and it has not been easy. It has been a roller coaster ride for the past few weeks. How do I do the cleansing?

To cleanse negative energies around you you can sprinkle spring water. The goal is to neutralize the negative energies and increase the positive. Amen